DAMN THESE PATRIOTS....NFL related

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
DAMN THESE PATRIOTS....NFL related

Post by anikulapo »

These guys have got to be the "Rasputins" or the "Jason's" of the NFL. No matter how many times you try to kill them, they just keep coming back and back.....

I hope them no go use this their ugly style of football sneak into the Super Bowl...

Damn, Peyton Manning just got picked off in the endzone...NE 7, INDY 0....

Come on Colts or else we no go hear word from Yemster today 8)
Last edited by anikulapo on Sun Jan 18, 2004 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

10-0...Luck of the Patsies again....Useless COlts Cornerback drops an interception again in the endzone....COme on Manning do something :oops:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

:wink:
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Ye, mo gbe ohhhhh....TY Law just intercepted Manning...This is not looking good for me at all :oops:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Ahhhhhhh, Thank God ohhh, na only field goal...0-13...Hope still dey...Thank God this Manning no be Bledsoe

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

theYemster wrote::wink:

Yemster, you dey here...I thought you would be at the stadium freezing like everyone else

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I don tire....It keeps getting worse...The COlts have not punted throughout the playoffs because they have been so good, and on their first attempt it goes through the punters hands and we have a safety....16-0...

Kaiii, e be like I say I go switch back to soccer as US dey lose 0-1 to Denmark :oops:

MLK.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote::wink:

Yemster, you dey here...I thought you would be at the stadium freezing like everyone else
Your boys can't even snap the damn ball...and they want to go to the Superbowl.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

anikulapo wrote:I don tire....It keeps getting worse...The COlts have not punted throughout the playoffs because they have been so good, and on their first attempt it goes through the punters hands and we have a safety....16-0...

Kaiii, e be like I say I go switch back to soccer as US dey lose 0-1 to Denmark :oops:
pally 15-0; we don't need you to dash us an extra point.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Ya right, my bad...But this una damn weather dey help una no be small but I guess that's what home field advantage is for

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Ohhh, wait ohhhh....situation just change....Patriots just fumbled and the COlts recovered....Come on Manning, we need a touchdown :mrgreen:

MLK.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

anikulapo wrote:Ya right, my bad...But this una damn weather dey help una no be small but I guess that's what home field advantage is for
Please don't insult us by bringing up the weather crap; considering we beat this same team inside their dome. I guess as excuse you clutch at every other reason but the truth - that we're just a better team.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

anikulapo wrote:Ohhh, wait ohhhh....situation just change....Patriots just fumbled and the COlts recovered....Come on Manning, we need a touchdown :mrgreen:
Right back atcha.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Oh noooooooooooo, Wetin be all this...Marvin Harrisson come onnn...See as this yeye boy just fumble inside the 10 yard line...haba....

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Ya right, my bad...But this una damn weather dey help una no be small but I guess that's what home field advantage is for
Please don't insult us by bringing up the weather crap; considering we beat this same team inside their dome. I guess as excuse you clutch at every other reason but the truth - that we're just a better team.
Shattaaappppppppppp dia...You no dey read...I no tell you say that that is the benefits of earning home field advantage :roll:

You no think say, clearer weather for benefit Manning and his high powered passing game...It doesnt matter, the better team will win anyway, no one is making excuses...

Anyway, back to the game....The COlts had better do something after half time or I am going to be pissed....

We need one Black Man to finally lead an NFL team to the Super Bowl :?

MLK.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

anikulapo wrote: You no think say, clearer weather for benefit Manning and his high powered passing game...
Well it didn't benefit him mmuch last time out did it?

anikulapo wrote: We need one Black Man to finally lead an NFL team to the Super Bowl :?
Would you be saying this had the Colts been playing the Bills instead?

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Hell yeah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

How did Peyton Manning miss Marcus Pollard, who could have strolled all the way to the endzone?

If things dont change soon na lights out

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Okay we are knocking on the door....Three yards away from paydirt...Come on, someone make a play

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.... Finally....15-7....If we hadn't made all these very costly mistakes, could have been easily ahead....Come on defense...

Yemster, where you dey, you don run go liquor cabinet :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MLK.
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

...the Colts will win this game....Come on COLTS!!! I can't stand this Pats...
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

mister dolly wrote:...the Colts will win this game....Come on COLTS!!! I can't stand this Pats...
I hope so but the Patriots are playing some good football.
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

...the Colts need to find a solution to the Pat's offensive linemen giving Brady all the time in the world to pass...and fast...