The Siasia misadventure

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Siasia misadventure

Post by Catalyst »

kolinzo wrote:Whoever the coach is this time I don't care. I will support. FC! LC! SSS! Amodu!! I don't care I will support but they have to do the work and be tactically sound!!
If you Kolinzo is not tactically sound, how can you know if someone is tactically sound?

Just curious.
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif
megapro
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by megapro »

It is a sad day for Nigerian football

The golden boy of Nigerian football is in a spot and we pray he gets out of this
His press conference will answer much

Others wonder how Africans have two signatures, two email accounts, two bank accounts, two dates of birth...

Nigeria was banned 30 years ago because they provided two dates of births for Samson Siasia and two others...
megapro 2012:
Keshi should be left alone to continue his program, and seriously has a chance of casting his name in gold
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

megapro wrote:It is a sad day for Nigerian football

The golden boy of Nigerian football is in a spot and we pray he gets out of this
His press conference will answer much

Others wonder how Africans have two signatures, two email accounts, two bank accounts, two dates of birth...

Nigeria was banned 30 years ago because they provided two dates of births for Samson Siasia and two others...
I remember friend who was a manager of a store in London telling me of how an African man told him that he had new National Insurance number with a new name and wanted to change his old details only to act surprised when he was instantly sacked!In Africa such things are the norm and are not seen as illegal but when such acts are used in the organised World they are surprised when shunned upon,I just hope Siasia has been advised by knowledgeable people before holding a press conference!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Football is all he's ever known. He was strict. He played by the rules. Then wrong judgement did him in. The man needs to be watched 24/7. I pity the situation he found himself in. Sad.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga