NFA to go live

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Eagle Winged
NFA to go live

Post by Eagle Winged »

NFA to go live

The Nigeria Football Association (NFA) will soon put up its website after several failed attempts, officials have announced.

The NFA have commissioned a consortium of firms with expertise in information and communication technology to undertake the project.

The companies are Logic Computers and Allied Technologies Limited, Bluetooth Information Technologies and Inter-Projects associates.

?In the next few months the NFA will be on line, like most other football associations across the world,? said Shehu Dikko, one of the project co-coordinators, who have promised to use the website to generate some much-needed revenue for the FA.

The project will also include a comprehensive computerization of the entire operations of the FA.

Posted on Monday, January 19, 2004 - 7:30

http://www.kickoffnigeria.com/stories/? ... o_live.php
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

EW

i thought the NFA already had a website www.nigerianfa.com or something like that
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Dodo, yes they do. But i assume that is one of the "failed attempts" meantioned in the article. The previous attempts: www.nigeriafa.org and www.nigeriafa.com (two different attempts on this domain).
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Let them come with their $1 million dollar website.

This site will still be more professional.
In the next few months the NFA will be on line, like most other football associations across the world,? said Shehu Dikko, one of the project co-coordinators, who have promised to use the website to generate some much-needed revenue for the FA.
Ogunzombie has no clue as to how marketing works, I would just like to see how they will do this
The project will also include a comprehensive computerization of the entire operations of the FA.
I can see it now: want to play for Nigeria? Click here www.nfa/bribe.html
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Soldier of Fortune...
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

A consortium of firms to design a website????
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

Paveman we will still be better,
Fourteen
Egg
Egg

Post by Fourteen »

O boy, me sef fear O! I wonder how much they claimed to have paid for this. :evil:
Paveman wrote:A consortium of firms to design a website????
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

They'll be inaugurated as the Internet Consortium Group (ICG)
mystic

Post by mystic »

Paveman wrote:A consortium of firms to design a website????

Translation = a consortium of thieves and swindlers.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Gooner1 wrote:
I can see it now: want to play for Nigeria? Click here www.nfa/bribe.html
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Meanwhile "Bluetooth Information Technologies"? isn't Bluetooth a copyrighted name?
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Too much negativity in this thread. Haba wetin NFA fit do to please una? Damn! :x
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Robbynice wrote:Too much negativity in this thread. Haba wetin NFA fit do to please una? Damn! :x
Robby please take your misguided optimism and save it more more purposeful situations...the NFA sux...period! No sugarcoating this. If you cannot handle simple administrative, logistics and organizational issuse how can you manage something as complex as I.T.? Methinks its just another ploy to give them an avenue to graft.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Eclipse
Egg
Egg

Post by Eclipse »

na dem sabi, waste pipe na waste pipe. Go live ko, come dead ni!!!!
Abeg mek persin hear word. Since 1985 wey man realize how dem be, dem still dey useless!!!!! :x :x

the cybereagles aka GIGa4life
only the super eagles of nigeria are capable of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory-total football magazine circa june 02'