Jay-Jay Okocha is living upto his nickname of Oga.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Makanaky
Egg
Egg
Jay-Jay Okocha is living upto his nickname of Oga.

Post by Makanaky »

Why doesn't Jay-Jay just turn up 2 minutes before Nigeria's opening game? I am damn sure he would get away with it. He is obviously calling the shots and is a law unto himself.
I was surprised to see him in his post match ITV interview suggesting that there is a very good chance that he will play for Bolton against Villa in the Carling cup Semi this week.
Nkono, Kunde, Massing, Tataw, Ebwelle , Pagal,Mbida, Mfede, Mbouh,Makanaky,Kana-Biyik,Oman-Biyik, Ekeke, Milla,.....Too Strong to be Intimidated, Too Stong to be defeated! Indomitable!!!! Marc Viven-Foe R.I.P!!!
sunshinestar
Egg
Egg
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha is living upto his nickname of Oga.

Post by sunshinestar »

Makanaky wrote:Why doesn't Jay-Jay just turn up 2 minutes before Nigeria's opening game? I am damn sure he would get away with it. He is obviously calling the shots and is a law unto himself.
I was surprised to see him in his post match ITV interview suggesting that there is a very good chance that he will play for Bolton against Villa in the Carling cup Semi this week.
Well,JJ is an established player already.What could have happened if he had refused to play in Tunisia 2004?Nigeria won't be playing until Tuesday so,he has enough time to blend and acclamatise.
AreaStarr
Egg
Egg
Location: By the Bar as usual hand full of liquor puffing on a sweet swisher!

Post by AreaStarr »

Where on earth is 1naija these days? I am keen to hear his views on Okocha's conduct. :D
Mankinka
Egg
Egg

Post by Mankinka »

Okocha is just doing whats best for both parties. Its a win win situation either way. My admiration for Okocha just continues to grow.

Makanaky its always so easy to be so critical when you are sitting on the sidelines.