theYemster, the picture on your signature is offensive

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
theYemster, the picture on your signature is offensive

Post by Robbynice »

Please take it off. :x :evil: :twisted:
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Don't worry, i'll only have it up for two weeks; i'll change it on Feb. 1.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

The Patsies rule. I knew that Bellichik would throw one of those amoeba like defenses at Manning. Chei, did you see the shifting at the line of scrimmage and all the blitz packages they threw at Manning?

Simply a work of art and Tom Brady continues to show that he is the next Montana!
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

This not soccer related,IAG take this to the right forum.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Dog Bruno
Egg
Egg

Post by Dog Bruno »

So what's wrong with the picture?
You are Your Own Dog
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

YUJAM wrote:The Patsies rule. I knew that Bellichik would throw one of those amoeba like defenses at Manning. Chei, did you see the shifting at the line of scrimmage and all the blitz packages they threw at Manning?

Simply a work of art and Tom Brady continues to show that he is the next Montana!
Manning looked like a deer caught in a car's headlights; he made more passes to Ty Law than Marvin Harrison. He thought he was playing the Chiefs; So much for co-MVP's...that's the second in a row within a week that we've dumped....twice!

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

theYemster, now that the Pats have beaten two MVPs now watch them lose to the nobody QB that nobody gave a chance to be in the SuperBowl. I hear the Patriots are favorates in the SuperBowl. Laugh wan kill me. :lol:
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

It's possible, like I've always said, anything can happen in a one-off game. But yeah, laugh all you want - it's better to be unlikely favourites in a Superbowl than to not be in the Superbowl....which is where the deadskins, Giants, Bills, Eagles aren't.

But I can tell you one thing for the Panthers to win they have to bring IT and earn the victory cos we're always prepared.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

theYemster, you know you never really answered my question. When was the last time the Patriots lost and what team beat them?
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Robbynice wrote:theYemster, you know you never really answered my question. When was the last time the Patriots lost and what team beat them?
Yes, the deadskins; IMO that's the only game we really lost this season. Like I've always told aniks which he refused to believe probably until we shellacked them back, the Bills stole all our plays from Milloy first time out; a team we've been beating home and away.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

Non soccer related gents! You need to move it!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

RudeBoy wrote:Non soccer related gents! You need to move it!
Moved. :D
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

John Fox is coach of the year IMO...I wish we still had him :(

Yemster I beg remove that nonsense signature...It's against all rules of decency.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Move for where! Guys the next two weeks are Superbowl week , expect more nonsoccer related topics in the next two weeks. Yemster a throw my hat out to the Patriots. I still stand by my word, "THE WEATHER" is taken them to the superbowl. GO TITANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

Congratulations to the New England Patriots: AFC Champions.
Good luck in the Super Bowl
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

nanijoe wrote:John Fox is coach of the year IMO...I wish we still had him :(

Yemster I beg remove that nonsense signature...It's against all rules of decency.
The Giants need a tad more than John Fox to IMO.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Rogermilla wrote:Congratulations to the New England Patriots: AFC Champions.
Good luck in the Super Bowl
Thanks Rogermilla, as usual the only person that is gracious in defeat turns out to be a Cameroonian. I'm happy we repaid the Colts for what they did to the Broncos.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

The yemster,

New England was so lucky in this game. Even with all the mistakes that Manning made, and the 4 interceptions, they still had a chance to tie the game. Most of my friends nearly died when they thought that Brady had turned the ball over with 1.21 to go.

That was a good win, but don't be too cocky, cus everybody knew that the Colts had no defence. The Panthers are a different story, and don't make too many mistakes too. But enjoy.

I just blame the Chargers, for just giving you guys Rodney Harrison for free. For me, the maost stupid coach in the NFL is Marty Schottenheimer. He basically gave away Rodney Harrison, and Junior Seau for free. 2 of the best defensive players in the whole league. What a moron.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

muzines; you make your own luck; and I guess we've been 'lucky' all season long and I hope we will continue to be 'lucky'; FYI, there is no team in any sport that doesn't make mistakes...it is left for your opponent to take advantage of those mistakes; BTW, you say we were lucky that Indianapolis had a chance to tie the game but you conviniently forget that they were lucky they were still in the game at that time...we got to their end zone 5 times and only scored one TD. Your friends nearly dying is irrelevant; I myself was nervous as well cos anything can happen but in all honesty the game wasn't as close as the scoreline suggests...so if anyone was lucky it was in fact the Colts for not losing by a much wider margin. Go read and watch all the reviews and they will back me up. Don't forget this is the second time we're beating them so I hardly think luck played a part twice; we also killed them in their dome and they had to rally back and almost tied; that game wasn't even as close as the scoreline either cos we beat them for 3 and a half quarters and they had like 5 great minutes in which they rallied for 2 or 3 TDs after we became slightly lackadasical cos of our seemingly comfortable lead. I think you shouldn't allow your hatred for NE to becloud your sense of judgement; this isn't Chukwu we're discussing.

Also Rodney Harrison might not have accomplished what he is doing now had he still been with y'all cos in all honesty it's all in the coaching;

BTW, about Carolina's defense, I think I heard that similar talk before when we played Dallas and Tenessee (first time) but we all know what happened.
Last edited by theYemster on Tue Jan 20, 2004 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Muzines:

arent you in Boston now?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Muzines:

arent you in Boston now?
He's a traitor. :lol:

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

Trust the Colts to score all their points against the Chiefs.
Red Dwarf - Legion

Rimmer: Step up to Red Alert
Kryten: Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
Rimmer: There's always some excuse, isn't there?
Obinna
Egg
Egg

Post by Obinna »

Chei Muzziness.. Why are you hating.. I know you don;t like the cold weather in new englad but dang... You dare talk about luck! what i guess the pats have been lucky the past 14 weeks.. and will be lucky come the super bowl.. we will win the super bowl... and that would be luck to.. I gurantee it... WE WILL WIN THE SUPERBOWL... YEMESTER I AM BACK.. SO I GOT YOUR BACK...

BTW WE SHOULD SET UP SOMETHING FOR THE SUPER BOWL MAN!

New England was so lucky in this game. Even with all the mistakes that Manning made, and the 4 interceptions, they still had a chance to tie the game. Most of my friends nearly died when they thought that Brady had turned the ball over with 1.21 to go.

That was a good win, but don't be too cocky, cus everybody knew that the Colts had no defence. The Panthers are a different story, and don't make too many mistakes too. But enjoy.

I just blame the Chargers, for just giving you guys Rodney Harrison for free. For me, the maost stupid coach in the NFL is Marty Schottenheimer. He basically gave away Rodney Harrison, and Junior Seau for free. 2 of the best defensive players in the whole league. What a moron.[/quote]
Owerri-Aba Road