Cameroon will win the nations cup and why!!!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mouko
Egg
Egg

Post by mouko »

mlkama wrote:Mouko,

No need to go into social issues here. This is a football forum. And I think that your argument will quickly get murky if you start to compare Cameroon with Nigeria beyond the bounds of football... Of course you don't have to agree with me...

I see the ANC fever is reaching fever pitch. You should all try to maintain some restraint and not get carried away by our passion for this game. JMHO.
Mlkama,
I didn't intend to go into social issues here. But since the guy siad we can't compare Nigeria outside footie, I just wanted to give him a gist of other aspects in which we leave Nigeria in the dust as well. And these indicators (HDI) are there for everyone who wants to get informed or do research to see. Pure and simple. That's all. But i would drop this issue here.
Thanks.
If Sex and Money can't do it, Forget About It.
01.06.1955 Ghana 7-0 Nigeria International @Kwabena
darkviper
Egg
Egg

Post by darkviper »

:shock: SAVE YOUR ANGER & ENERGY FOR SOMETHING MORE USEFULL :roll: eg MAKING AFRICA A BETER PLACE TO BE FOR THE FUTURE JENERATION. LIFE"s TOO SHOURT :oops: If any body belives any of this crap stats!!!!!!!! they will belive anything..... :? at the end of the day we are all brothers, :roll: & its only a game of footy!!!!!!!!! :D I WISH EVERY TEAM IN THIS COMPERTITION THE BEST OF LUCK.....& a special good luck to my Super Eagles.....of Nigeria. :wink:
every action has a reaction
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

Ayo did you read the Interview Song gave. He decided not to react until after the ANC in order that they (ILS) should remain focused, and drive for the cup. I don't know where you read that Song's reaction divided the camp. FYI, the players are fine in Malaga, Bonusses have been paid, and team chemistry is there.

I don't also know where you read of some players wanting Epalle? Please provide us the link :lol:

There is no captaincy row going on among the players. Geremi captained the Lions against Japan because Song was not present due to injury, so I didnot hear of any captaincy problems. Maybe you can shed some more light on that.

Even the Mboma saga was welcomed by the players as they wanted him to be part of the team. Which Bidoung had removed from Schaffer's initial list.

Like MLkama stated, Lauren opted not to be part of the ANC team as he felt it was too late, but said he will join the Lions after the ANC for the WCQ. Even Job said the same thing.

The only distracting issue was the Wome issue, but Song acted as a leader by opting not to comment until after the ANC in order not to disrupt their preparations.
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

and do we know the irony of it all
''Cameroon have started stealing our oil in Bakassi-they have taking Nigeria to the world court,they beat us in football,now they beat us in politics too
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

what stage of the tournament might we meet cameroon if we eventually meet
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko