WHICH ONE IS MORE HARDER TO COACH, COUNTRY OF CLUB SIDE?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bigshawn30
Egg
Egg
WHICH ONE IS MORE HARDER TO COACH, COUNTRY OF CLUB SIDE?

Post by bigshawn30 »

WHICH ONE IS HARDER TO COACH, COUNTRY OF CLUB SIDE?

This question dey always befoul me, with the climatic condition nowadays every clubs and countries want to be the best in football.

Left to me I will say is the clubs can be hard to coach. See how many managers clubs like Barcelona n real Madrid don sack in the past years. Cos this day fans n chairman needs trophies in their cabinet every season. If you spent million of £££££££££ and no results omo your arse can be on fire. Although some countries these days expect miracle ASAP like the time wey dem talk say France 98 world cup Niger to reach final or beat Denmark n face brazil. With clubs your can spent million of pound to buy 11 best players any where in the world, but in a country you can only scout around and select a country best 11 players.
ALL NIGERIA UNDER 17GAMES QUARTER, sEMI & fINAL & All Super Eagles ANC 2008 & PLAYERS INTERVIEWS IN DVD FREE POSTAGE WORLDWIDE PM 4 DETAILS.
PrissyMa
Egg
Egg
Re: WHICH ONE IS MORE HARDER TO COACH, COUNTRY OF CLUB SIDE?

Post by PrissyMa »

bigshawn30 wrote:Left to me I will say is the clubs can be hard to coach. See how many managers clubs like Barcelona n real Madrid don sack in the past years. Cos this day fans n chairman needs trophies in their cabinet every season. If you spent million of £££££££££ and no results omo your arse can be on fire. Although some countries these days expect miracle ASAP like the time wey dem talk say France 98 world cup Niger to reach final or beat Denmark n face brazil. With clubs your can spent million of pound to buy 11 best players any where in the world, but in a country you can only scout around and select a country best 11 players.
i concur