UK Cybereagles - BBC Schedule for ANC

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
UK Cybereagles - BBC Schedule for ANC

Post by Lolly »

I am not sure whether they would show any live games, it isn't clear.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/2753443.stm
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

was another thread necessary?
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Dodo,

if you have read it somewhere else, then read another thread.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

oya no vex , but ur thread is a waste of space as all this information is under the sticky thread above it
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Na you dey pay for am? don't waste your energy my friend.