Agali on Fasttrack

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

wazobia
Egg
Egg
Agali on Fasttrack

Post by wazobia »

Victor Agali was on BBC Fasttrack today and he sounded keen on the challenge.Hope he puts in his best.
Tolu

Post by Tolu »

wuteva!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

He should shut his trap and let his feet, or rather his forehead, do the talking.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

Its a Goal wrote:He should shut his trap and let his feet, or rather his forehead, do the talking.
Chei! see as CE people attack this guy 8) If given the chance at the ANC, he will score more goals than kanu wey be wastepipe #1
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

I hope he gets to camp soon and starts earning this present he was given by the NFA
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Dodo - All our players will perform, if not their heads are on the chopping baord.
To stop trying is to start dying
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Agali's head will surely roll if he doesnt perform, the outcry from this forum alone........
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

I still cannot get my head around this guy Victor Agali. He wants to feature in a team in a major competition in a few days time. Yet, he has never met the majority of the players at any time in his life prior to now, not to talk of playing together against world class opposition. If there ever was a case for enforcing higher education on nigerian players as a way or raising the IQ, this is a prime example. If he had any ounce of intelligence, the best he will hope in CAN '04 is to be a fringe player while the players who have jelled together get on with the business.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

I have a big time Agali basher of late after his stupid antics. Just who the hell does he think he is not reporting to camp on time?

Ogunjobi went to assure him of his place at his house in Festac and since then, he thinks he is the bees knees. He thinks it is beneath him to report to camp on time, even though he has no league games on.

I cannot believe that a useless player like that has been allowed to get away with this nonsense. CCC should have put his foot down long ago and made it clear Agali will not feature in his team, however, how can he turn down all that $$$$$
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Its a Goal wrote:He should shut his trap and let his feet, or rather his forehead, do the talking.
Most importanatly he should get his behind to camp.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nice one Agali... :lol: :lol:

Robbynice, It's not looking good and why are the players not in camp yet?
Soldier of Fortune...
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

MI5 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nice one Agali... :lol: :lol:

Robbynice, It's not looking good and why are the players not in camp yet?
Abi o!
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Robby,IAG and rest of U need shut yo stinking mouths off.Your stupid captain and his assitant are terrible representers yet u guys are here talking about Agali.U guys are biased nigerians as usual,u will refuse to condem the terrible attitude of ya favoutite players yet u guys wanna critisize another player who will be in camp before JJ & Kanu.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
senator
Egg
Egg

Post by senator »

omey2k4 wrote:Your stupid captain and his assitant are terrible representers yet u guys are here talking about Agali.U guys are biased nigerians as usual,u will refuse to condem the terrible attitude of ya favoutite players yet u guys wanna critisize another player who will be in camp before JJ & Kanu.
Abi oohh
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

senator wrote:
omey2k4 wrote:Your stupid captain and his assitant are terrible representers yet u guys are here talking about Agali.U guys are biased nigerians as usual,u will refuse to condem the terrible attitude of ya favoutite players yet u guys wanna critisize another player who will be in camp before JJ & Kanu.
Abi oohh
Okocha and Kanu have reasons not to be in camp. Their clubs (who incidentally are the one's paying their wages) want them for important semi final games. As they have no replacements for them, they are appealing for a bit of co-operation.

Agali has no excuse. For the last time, can I point out - Schalke are not playing any league of FA cup games at the moment!!!
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Ayo UR adigrace for saying what u just said.Are u telling me that its a good thing our Captain and their assitant stay away from camp because of an important game for their club.That is very ignorant of U,regardless of how important any player think they are to the country,they have to be present with the team as soon as possible.This is the reason why Nigeria will not do much because we are decieved and think that JJ & Kanu are bigger than Nigerian football.

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
senator
Egg
Egg

Post by senator »

Ayo Akinfe, I know Agali has faulted big time, because he has no excuse but JJ and his deputy have also done us no good, he is the captain for heavens sake and he doesnt even know what Faro looks like, Ayo did you read his comments? Then that slacker Kanu what the hell with the worthless cup? He is going to play alongside Bentley and some other young players, and is this what you sacrifice Nigeria for?
''Watching United today was like watching your woman with another man. They were where we should have been, doing exactly what we should have been doing, and deep inside you know they were doing it better than we ever have.'' __Arsenal Fan after watching Man Utd defeat Roma 7-1 10/04/07

mouko wrote:
''Going by this list Nigeria would survive if they can score more than they would concede.''
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

senator wrote:Ayo Akinfe, I know Agali has faulted big time, because he has no excuse but JJ and his deputy have also done us no good, he is the captain for heavens sake and he doesnt even know what Faro looks like, Ayo did you read his comments? Then that slacker Kanu what the hell with the worthless cup? He is going to play alongside Bentley and some other young players, and is this what you sacrifice Nigeria for?
JJ is also Bolton's captain and owes them a lot too. He is also trying to negotiate a new contract for as much as possible. Kanu is playing for a new contract at Arsenal.

If these guys do not get the contracts they want, will Nigeria pay them £30,000 a week?
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

The guys should shut his mouth and fast track his behind to Faro.

End of story.

Cheers
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
senator wrote:Ayo Akinfe, I know Agali has faulted big time, because he has no excuse but JJ and his deputy have also done us no good, he is the captain for heavens sake and he doesnt even know what Faro looks like, Ayo did you read his comments? Then that slacker Kanu what the hell with the worthless cup? He is going to play alongside Bentley and some other young players, and is this what you sacrifice Nigeria for?
JJ is also Bolton's captain and owes them a lot too. He is also trying to negotiate a new contract for as much as possible. Kanu is playing for a new contract at Arsenal.

If these guys do not get the contracts they want, will Nigeria pay them £30,000 a week?
Have u forgoten that JJ revives his career playing for Nigeria?And if club football is that important why not stay and let Nigeira move foward without 2 obstacles?

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Mr Shows wrote:The guys should shut his mouth and fast track his behind to Faro.

End of story.

Cheers
U shut up and tell una capito to go to faro.

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Omey I have already given JJ a good tongue lashing on the related threads..

;-)
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Okocha and Kanu have been criticised on another thread for not being in camp. This thread is for Agali