I miss Diaby and Wilshere

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ligamentum
Egg
Egg
I miss Diaby and Wilshere

Post by Ligamentum »

Tired of pulling my hair out watching no talent and one dimensional players like Ramsey and Walcott. I want an injury free Diaby, hopefully his story will turn out like RVP. I also just want Wilshere back.

[/video]

[/video]
@#$% bitchress Vogts
this guy has destroyed nigerian football!
Mzekezeke
Egg
Egg
Re: I miss Diaby and Wilshere

Post by Mzekezeke »

There are people on earth who miss Diaby? :scared:

If I had my way we would never see him in an Arsenal shirt ever again.
Patrick Ntsoelengo,Nelson Dladla,Petros Nzimande, Abednigo Ngcobo,Doctor Khumalo,Vusi Lamola,Gerald Dlamini,Simom Lehoko,Silvester Kole,Lucas Radebe,Jan Lichaba, Leonard Likoebe,Edson Mguyo, Arie Khongoane,Marks Maponyanye,Donald Khuse, Jabu Pule, Mark Tovey, Zebulon Nhlapo,Gabriel Tikkie Khoza,Moran Khulu,Michael Dlamini,Johannes Mofokeng, Wellinton Manyathi,Jingles Perreira....... to be continued....Amhakhosi Kaizer Chiefs!!!!!!!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Mzekezeke wrote:There are people on earth who miss Diaby? :scared:

If I had my way we would never see him in an Arsenal shirt ever again.
Yes the are people who miss him.
So you enjoy Ramsey show?
Thank God you are not the coach to have your way
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

A player I like very much...Vasericki, get well soon, boy...
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

If only he never had that injury. SMH.
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

So far Ramsey is direct but more effective than Diaby can ever be. Check out his statistics before u write stuff.

Ramsey is cool and makes the right passes and runs than Diaby who loves playing to the gallery.

The difference is their intelligence.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Take Rambo over Diaby any time and any place.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Ligamentum
Egg
Egg

Post by Ligamentum »

osita wrote:So far Ramsey is direct but more effective than Diaby can ever be. Check out his statistics before u write stuff.

Ramsey is cool and makes the right passes and runs than Diaby who loves playing to the gallery.

When last did you watch Arsenal and Ramsey?
@#$% bitchress Vogts
this guy has destroyed nigerian football!
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

I miss Denilson :D
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Obiagu
Egg
Egg

Post by Obiagu »

Diaby is ten times better than Ramsey!! Watching Ramsey these days is like watching a really bad horror movie.
supereagles all the way
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Um..I miss Jack.

Diaby may be better than Ramsey but ...men that guy is sooooo glass break body and Ramsey is not.

I must confess sha say Ramsey head no dey house , he thinks he is Cesc Incarnate , he needs to play his own game and stop trying to be our new Cesc.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

toyin133 wrote:I miss Denilson :D
Where is he now?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Both are talented, both have their annoying traits.
Ramsey should be around Song's level being that he has had alot of games under his belt.
He doesn't give me the confidence that Song, Arteta or Jack does
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Gooner1 wrote:Both are talented, both have their annoying traits.
Ramsey should be around Song's level being that he has had alot of games under his belt.
Don't think so...
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Molue Conductor wrote:
Don't think so...
Thank you,Song is just too good in that MF.Only Fabregas was a better player than Song.
Song is not getting enough credit.We gooners should thank God he is not going away for ANC.
Look at the pass to Henry yesterday and that B.Dortmond game.
The guy can play in CD better than most of our CD.If you go watch the spurs game and see how we miss him in the MF...
Ramsey should try and be on Jack level first,he was a starter befor Jack and i under standing his injury problem slow him down.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Molue Conductor wrote:
Don't think so...
Just have to laugh.

Think some over look Rambo suffered a horrible injury at the hands of that maniac Shawcross.

Also Song start at Arsenal was hardly covered in glory, Song had to fight and claw to become the CM we see today. Rambo will do the same. Problem is Rambo has been tossed into the deep end, no Cesc or Nasri to give him time to grow.
Detective Bunk Moreland

Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

Only person i miss is Flamini
"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Osifekunde X wrote:Only person i miss is Flamoney
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Take Rambo over Diaby any time and any place.

Had Diaby been fit Ramsey's behind would have been rooted firmly to the bench...the midfield would have been Song and Diaby playing behind Arteta.

Had Diaby played the number of consecutive games Ramsey played in the AM role he would have banged in 7+ goals by now....go back and look at Diaby stats the 09/10 season when he played 34 games for Arsenal alongside Song behind Cesc he delivered 7 goals and 5 assists and he was not even the AM. :rotf: :rotf:

Diaby's is not in Ransey's class and his lack of continuity of PT has cost Arsenal big time...
To God be the glory
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Skylolo wrote:

Had Diaby been fit Ramsey's behind would have been rooted firmly to the bench...the midfield would have been Song and Diaby playing behind Arteta.

Had Diaby played the number of consecutive games Ramsey played in the AM role he would have banged in 7+ goals by now....go back and look at Diaby stats the 09/10 season when he played 34 games for Arsenal alongside Song behind Cesc he delivered 7 goals and 5 assists and he was not even the AM. :rotf: :rotf:

Diaby's is not in Ransey's class and his lack of continuity of PT has cost Arsenal big time...
Ummmm...this is Ramsey first season as a main stay in the first 11, 09/10 was Diaby 4TH season at Arsenal. Rambo simply a vastly better CM, a year from now this thread will be quite laughable,
Detective Bunk Moreland

Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Skylolo wrote:

Ummmm...this is Ramsey first season as a main stay in the first 11, 09/10 was Diaby 4TH season at Arsenal. Rambo simply a vastly better CM, a year from now this thread will be quite laughable,
We are not talking about a year from now, we are talking about today.... :blink:
To God be the glory
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Skylolo wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Skylolo wrote:

We are not talking about a year from now, we are talking about today.... :blink:
RAMSEY IS BETTER PERIOD!!!!

How many games did Diaby get to lean on likes of Cesc and Nasri? Put Rambo with a balling Cesc and Nasri and it's not even a debate.
Detective Bunk Moreland

osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

Ligamentum wrote:
osita wrote:So far Ramsey is direct but more effective than Diaby can ever be. Check out his statistics before u write stuff.

When last did you watch Arsenal and Ramsey?

I am not here to argue, Ramsey is more effective player than Diaby. and this is just his first full season in terms of playing week-in week out.

Diaby has been in arsenal for a while and has contributed in his little way and caused Arsenal some matches with some own goals

And in some periods not using his intelligence.He also lacks consistency in his game.

Most of u guys have short memories, but give Ramsey some time and you will see a player that uses his brain. :dream: