God Bless Chairman Christian Chukwu

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Mzekezeke
Egg
Egg
God Bless Chairman Christian Chukwu

Post by Mzekezeke »

I would just like to take this opportunity to congratulate Chairman Christian Chukwu on being able to keep his job this long despite some vicious whispering campaigns by the likes of uglyboy and Eaglewinged. Certain CE members even went so far as trying to hire a certain English coach to replace you.
But you have seen them all off.
I look forward to the Super Eagles qualifying for the quater finals( in 2nd place behind Bafana Bafana of course :D ) under your brilliant guidance.
May God continue to bless you, and wreak vengenance on all your detractors.
Patrick Ntsoelengo,Nelson Dladla,Petros Nzimande, Abednigo Ngcobo,Doctor Khumalo,Vusi Lamola,Gerald Dlamini,Simom Lehoko,Silvester Kole,Lucas Radebe,Jan Lichaba, Leonard Likoebe,Edson Mguyo, Arie Khongoane,Marks Maponyanye,Donald Khuse, Jabu Pule, Mark Tovey, Zebulon Nhlapo,Gabriel Tikkie Khoza,Moran Khulu,Michael Dlamini,Johannes Mofokeng, Wellinton Manyathi,Jingles Perreira....... to be continued....Amhakhosi Kaizer Chiefs!!!!!!!
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Mandoza,

Hmm i see you are happy about this wow... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Soldier of Fortune...
hestonap
Egg
Egg

Post by hestonap »

Man if your happiness is based on the misconcieved notion that CCC being Nigeria`s coach would give Bafana an advantage, then brother you better wake up and smell the cofee,the Eagles may not win the ANC but you bet we are going to be kicking some butts big time, first Maroc then RSA with without or despite CCC....so for now go take your Lithium tablets i bet they will help stabilize this bipolar mood swings you are obviously suffering from :D
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

even if na 9 players lace up....we go still run train on bafana bafana :mrgreen:
Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

Mandoza, ur happiness is ............................ even if i dont think we'll win the ANC. however, i'm sure we'll whip Bayana Bafana so bad, they'll take d next "bus" to SA. :mrgreen:
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!
AreaStarr
Egg
Egg
Location: By the Bar as usual hand full of liquor puffing on a sweet swisher!

Post by AreaStarr »

Mandoza you don start. Maybe we should just get the Falcons to play the Banana's, because we all know what happens when the boyz play the Super Eagles.
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

Bafana Bafana don get coach yet, or is it still the gateman coaching the team.
Red Dwarf - Legion

Rimmer: Step up to Red Alert
Kryten: Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
Rimmer: There's always some excuse, isn't there?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

If Banana Banana beat us I will ban myself from this forum for ONE day! :mrgreen:
http://www.naijiant.com/
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

CCC is already a blessed man. Not too many people living or dead have the distinnction and the honour to have captained and coached Nigeria at the highest level.

And that is one honour his detractors can NEVER take away.
To stop trying is to start dying
Mankinka
Egg
Egg

Post by Mankinka »

Mandoza now why would you want to go and stir some trouble for yourself? :D
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Mandoza, thank you for blessing CCC.

What you fail to realise is that Nigeria does not need a coach to beat SA.
By the way, you better run and hide ços I can see somebody about to call the SA embassy in Baghdad