Win the Nations Cup?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Waffiman wrote: Ashewo! :mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen:
Can't say I blame the dude though...she's kinda hottt! (well if that was her anyways)!
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

We dey talk say who go win ANC, Robby dey think of kisses. Pure and applied naija man. :mrgreen:
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

please guys, back to the subject matter. :evil:

and yemster, that was and still is me.
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!
Eclipse
Egg
Egg

Post by Eclipse »

What I find funny is that a couple of months ago, the general concensus was that we shouldn't expect too much at this tournament but concentrate on the next tourney/olympics and world cup qualifiers during which time thwe next generation of ballers would have been bedded in.

Now all of a sudden, people dey talk sey we go win!!! Hmph, na laugh i dey laugh with the kind "original preparation"(please see original F$*k up) wey we bin do? like somebody said, it would be one hell of a surprise!!

my own be sey, as long as we beat those johnny come latelys(senegal), I'll wait till 2006. :D :D

the cybereagle aka GIGA4life
only the super eagles of nigeria are capable of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory-total football magazine circa june 02'