SHRINAZ --- EMERGENCY NEWS FLASH

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ijapa
Egg
Egg

Post by Ijapa »

Tell them PapaK, !!
You future depends on your dreams: so go to sleep
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: ..bia..

Post by paj »

theYemster wrote:
paj wrote:
.....it clearly says "Only one entry per person is allowed in each round. Anyone who sends more than one vote will be disqualified"....but..wont it be UnNigerian of me not to do am? :shock:

Pa
pa j - email: [email protected]; vote: JJ Okocha
ma j - email: [email protected]; vote: JJ Okocha
baby j - email [email protected]; vote: JJ Okocha
j jr - email [email protected]; vote: JJ Okocha
grandpa j - email [email protected]; vote: JJ Okocha
grandma j - email [email protected]; vote: JJ Okocha

kapish? :wink:
....getaway! :evil: ..I was tryna coax those Color-Rioting Armpit Bushes next door into disqualification .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: ...GRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by paj »

Ijapa wrote:
paj wrote:
SUYA wrote:Yemster can u believe a REAL Nigerian would ask such a daft question? This just goes to show that Pa J IS FROM MALI !!!!! :mrgreen:
...fyi that charcoal powered Aba-Made server wey U coaxed them into buying was tossed for one wey fit trace IP.. :evil: and thanks to U Oga has lost 1500 votes from a certain spammery out of Somalia! :evil: :shock: :D :D :D

Pa
When did servers start tracing IP addresses?
..when dem begin use am dispatch Okadas for Lagos.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Chief Gabtigab
Egg
Egg

Post by Chief Gabtigab »

PapaK wrote:
Chief Gabtigab wrote:The mighty UBA have offically decided not to recognize this award because it is rooted in nationalism hence a Nigerian with 120 million population behind him can not lose. This award will not be counted by the mighty UBA when we analyze the achievement(or lack thereof) of Mr. Nwabuike.
make UBA sharrap, una recognize the Naija player of the year wey Oga don turn to his family inheritance? No be bribe una claim say he take collect am. We wan start with this BBC one, after CAF award, next in line Ballen d'Or and the FIFA award. Just watch and weep.
Another reason why JJ should apologize to the nation. Was missing 15 freekicks not bad enough?. Now he needs all the yeye shriners here to vote 15 (15 again) times each before he can win one yeye BBC award. This is unbecoming of our captain. Unless he scores the winning goal in the final game in Tunisia, the UBA will ask that he be tried for treason.

I just spoke to our CEO in yonder and he is very upset by this new development :D
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Chief Gab, is he upset that JJ is winning the BBC award convincingly or he is upset that the rest of the UBA have yet to see the light as he has :P :D ?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

Men I just saw the Yujam's entire village DID NOT vote for Diouf.......somebody in Sukuta actually voted for Oga.
Last edited by SUYA on Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

IAG -- please ignore Gabtigab....untill he learns what an indirect free kick is ! :P
Playa
Egg
Egg

Post by Playa »

Abeg make una tell me which kain BBC poll be that.
As far as I know na Jay Jay for APOY no questions asked.
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

Abeg who bin dey for lead...is it oga or who??? Because me i no go stop to vote until oga win o. Abeg make somebody post the result...!
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!