Erste FC Koeln Vs Nigeria

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

SUYA
Erste FC Koeln Vs Nigeria

Post by SUYA »

2:3 gegen die Nationalelf von Nigeria
Lottner und Podolski erfolgreich

Im letzten Testspiel während des Trainingslagers in Portugal musste sich der FC gegen die ohne ihre Legionäre angetretene Nationalmannschaft Nigerias mit 2:3 geschlagen geben. Auf dem Platz am Mannschaftshotel dominierte die Elf von Trainer Marcel Koller die ersten 45 Minuten, ohne sich jedoch viele Chancen zu erspielen. Einzig Albert Streit hatte mit einer Direktabnahme die Führung auf dem Fuß. Nach dem Wechsel bekamen die Afrikaner auch durch eine für Freundschaftsspiel-Verhältnisse äußerst harte Gangart mehr Spielanteile und drehten die Partie. Die Tore für den FC erzielten Dirk Lottner zur 1:0-Führung (52. Min.) und Lukas Podolski zum zwischenzeitlichen 2:2-Ausgleich (78.), für Nigeria trafen Garba Lawal (67./82.) und John Utaka (75.).
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

Goal Scorers for Nigeria Garba Lawal 67 and 82 John Utaka 75

Translation coming ( I dey for meeting..... :lol: )
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

This is the translation: :P
In the last test play during the training camp in Portugal the FC had
to give itself against the national team of Nigeria with 2:3, begun
without their Legionaere, struck. At the place at the crew hotel
Marcel vest dominated the eleven of coach the first 45 minutes,
without erspielen itself however many chances. Only Albert Streit had
the guidance on the foot with a direct acceptance. After the change
the African got also by a pace more play portions extremely hard for
friendship game conditions and turned the portion. The gates for the
FC obtained Dirk Lottner to the 1:0-Fuehrung (52nd min.) and Lukas
Podolski to the intermediate 2:2-Ausgleich (78.), for Nigeria met
Garba Lawal (67./82.) and John Utaka (75.).
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Gotti, indeed, Nigeria did concede both goals in the second half. From this report, VCologne scored in the 52nd and 78th minute.

If two goalkeepers were used, I am sure we will have a field day debating about who was in goal during the second half. I just hope CC will not spoil our fun by using the same keeper throughout or worse, by it being Ejide!
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Richie - You try, but now man need phensic :mrgreen:
To stop trying is to start dying
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

With translation like this, man don get cross-eyed. I beg leave it in German :D :D :D

Riche007 wrote:This is the translation: :P
In the last test play during the training camp in Portugal the FC had
to give itself against the national team of Nigeria with 2:3, begun
without their Legionaere, struck. At the place at the crew hotel
Marcel vest dominated the eleven of coach the first 45 minutes,
without erspielen itself however many chances. Only Albert Streit had
the guidance on the foot with a direct acceptance. After the change
the African got also by a pace more play portions extremely hard for
friendship game conditions and turned the portion. The gates for the
FC obtained Dirk Lottner to the 1:0-Fuehrung (52nd min.) and Lukas
Podolski to the intermediate 2:2-Ausgleich (78.), for Nigeria met
Garba Lawal (67./82.) and John Utaka (75.).
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Even the German translators are rusty
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

Suya, wetin dey do you now. You speak German yet you dey allow Riche inflict us with migraine...
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

Im letzten Testspiel während des Trainingslagers in Portugal musste sich der FC gegen die ohne ihre Legionäre angetretene Nationalmannschaft Nigerias mit 2:3 geschlagen geben. Auf dem Platz am Mannschaftshotel dominierte die Elf von Trainer Marcel Koller die ersten 45 Minuten, ohne sich jedoch viele Chancen zu erspielen. Einzig Albert Streit hatte mit einer Direktabnahme die Führung auf dem Fuß. Nach dem Wechsel bekamen die Afrikaner auch durch eine für Freundschaftsspiel-Verhältnisse äußerst harte Gangart mehr Spielanteile und drehten die Partie. Die Tore für den FC erzielten Dirk Lottner zur 1:0-Führung (52. Min.) und Lukas Podolski zum zwischenzeitlichen 2:2-Ausgleich (78.), für Nigeria trafen Garba Lawal (67./82.) und John Utaka (75.).

>>>>>In the last test game in Portugal for the Africans the FC played against a Nigerian side without her veteran players. For the first 45 minutes of the game the Colonge side dominated the game but could not close on multiple chances including a monster direct kick by Albert Stein. After the firts half the Nigerian picked up the tempo that was often very rough for a friendly and pressed on.

The leading goal for FC was scored by Dirk Lottner and Lukas Podolski equalized the 2nd goal. For Nigeria Lawal scored twice in the 67 and 82 minute and Utaka in the 75th.
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

SUYA wrote:In the last test game in Portugal for the Africans the FC played against a Nigerian side without her veteran players. For the first 45 minutes of the game the Colonge side dominated the game but could not close on multiple chances including a monster direct kick by Albert Stein. After the firts half the Nigerian picked up the tempo that was often very rough for a friendly and pressed on.

The leading goal for FC was scored by Dirk Lottner and Lukas Podolski equalized the 2nd goal. For Nigeria Lawal scored twice in the 67 and 82 minute and Utaka in the 75th.
I see that the Eagles have switch to "ANC" mode! :lol:
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Gotti, indeed, Nigeria did concede both goals in the second half. From this report, VCologne scored in the 52nd and 78th minute.
And if my previous GUESS is proven correct, the translated match report of intense Cologne pressure in the first-half merely serves to strengthen Enyeama's pole position.
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

For real Gotti. :mrgreen:
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Gotti wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Gotti, indeed, Nigeria did concede both goals in the second half. From this report, VCologne scored in the 52nd and 78th minute.
And if my previous GUESS is proven correct, the translated match report of intense Cologne pressure in the first-half merely serves to strengthen Enyeama's pole position.
Let us wait for the match report. What if it transpires that Etafia was in goal for the first half and Enyeama the second? Out of interest, will you then join me in calling for Etafia to be given the number one shirt?
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Gotti wrote:
By the way, remember that the Cologne goalie is playing at a much higher level than both Etafia and Enyeama. As he let in three, does that mean either of them should get his job?
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Gotti wrote:
I believe etafia is our best goalkeeper.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Sir V wrote:
Why? B'cos he dropped more dough?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

Cellular wrote:
Sir V wrote:
LMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Gotti[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]Cellular[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]Sir V[/color] wrote:
LMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

On a more serious note, I am a bit concerned about who should man our post. Enyeama doesn't inspire confidence while Ejide looks too skinny, frail and tiny when he stands infront of his post thereby giving the opposition the confidence to shot at will. Etafia I know every little about but since he didn't man the post today, it is possible CCC is doesn't trust him much either.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!