Chelsea FC 2012/2013 Season

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: BLUES ALLEY:CHELSEA FANS ONLY

Post by paj »

caption :taunt:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Chelsea FC 2012/2013 Season

Post by paj »

http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/chels ... nd-schalke
arlier today we heard yet more reports out of Germany suggesting that a move for Bayer Leverkusen's Andre Schurrle is imminent. There have been rumors that the deal would involve a loan of Kevin De Bruyne, and some quotes from his agent this afternoon would seem to indicate that it's very possible:
"Chelsea does not want to sell Kevin. They would prefer to send him out on loan again. Several clubs from Bundesliga are interested, such as Bayer Leverkusen, Borussia Dortmund and Schalke."
"Bayer Leverkusen is a very good option. They will play in the Champions League next season and Kevin could probably play in Andre Schurrle's position. Kevin wants to proceed in his career and Leverkusen might be the right place."
If I had to speculate, I'd say it sounds as if a loan to Bayer would be more probable than not. All three of those options would be good ones for the player, and really indicate just how far he's come in the span of 12 months.
What confuses me a bit is why we feel he needs more time on loan, if there are multiple Champions League clubs interested in taking him. He's clearly good enough right now to contribute to Chelsea's first team, even if we a re a bit loaded in the position he tends to play. He still contributes next to nothing defensively though, so maybe another year on loan wouldn't be the worst thing we could do.
Regardless, it sounds as if his future is set to be decided in the next several days, with a trio of German teams that are exponentially better than Werder Bremen potentially vying for his services. Maybe Marko Marin will get another shot after all.

..whatchu guys think?
Pa
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

[/video]

[/video]
...the 30MP vs 45MP question...
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Germany international Andre Schurrle, 22, is set to move to Chelsea next season on a five-year deal. Negotiations with Bayer Leverkusen will be concluded later this week over the price, with the possibility that midfielder Kevin de Bruyne, 21, could be offered to the German club as part of the deal.

Full story: Weld (German)
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

balo wrote:Germany international Andre Schurrle, 22, is set to move to Chelsea next season on a five-year deal. Negotiations with Bayer Leverkusen will be concluded later this week over the price, with the possibility that midfielder Kevin de Bruyne, 21, could be offered to the German club as part of the deal.

Chelsea like to sign useless players.Why sign many player then loan them?
After spending crazy this summer they are fighting for top 4 .
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

kajifu wrote:
balo wrote:Germany international Andre Schurrle, 22, is set to move to Chelsea next season on a five-year deal. Negotiations with Bayer Leverkusen will be concluded later this week over the price, with the possibility that midfielder Kevin de Bruyne, 21, could be offered to the German club as part of the deal.

Why are you drinking Panadol for another man's headache?

Why?
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif
living
Egg
Egg

Post by living »

6 games in 17 days...Chelsea no matter how you rotate....i fear for them except they prioritize only the EPL
Things might come to those who wait but only those things left behind by those who hustle-Abraham Lincoln
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

living wrote:6 games in 17 days...Chelsea no matter how you rotate....i fear for them except they prioritize only the EPL

Yep.. 9 games in 4 weeks.. Possibly 10 if CFC makes it to Europa final.. Crazy!!!
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Catalyst wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Why are you drinking Panadol for another man's headache?

Why?
Same like you dey drink for Arsenal headache.....
Like i told you in another thread that E go do you like film trick when Chelsea :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: ......
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

..the SUPERSHAKE officially begins.. :oops:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

paj wrote:..the SUPERSHAKE officially begins.. :oops:
:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

60th game of the season vs. Fulham today.

I hope we raked in a lot of money from ticket sales this season. :taunt:
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

kajifu wrote:
..PSST...U WERE SAYING? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

paj wrote:
kajifu wrote:
..PSST...U WERE SAYING? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Can we bet about Arsenal and Chelsea who will finished ahead in EPL standing?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

kajifu wrote:
paj wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Kajifu Kajifu. I bet you have washed your Chelsea Jersey in anticipation of the Sunday game.

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

kajifu wrote:
paj wrote:
kajifu wrote:
....a FaceBook Gunner pal of mine bet against Chelsea in last year's CL run.....he finally honoured the bet..him and his wife just took me and my wife to dinner @ Bukom Cafe two weeks ago...when I ordered SUYA meat as appetizer he was like "Oh..U WAN RUB IT IN ABI?" :twisted: ......I even posted on FB how good the leftovers were @ work.. :taunt: ..U wanna take that risk? :sneaky:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

paj wrote:
kajifu wrote:
paj wrote:
kajifu wrote:
....a FaceBook Gunner pal of mine bet against Chelsea in last year's CL run.....he finally honoured the bet..him and his wife just took me and my wife to dinner @ Bukom Cafe two weeks ago...when I ordered SUYA meat as appetizer he was like "Oh..U WAN RUB IT IN ABI?" :twisted: ......I even posted on FB how good the leftovers were @ work.. :taunt: ..U wanna take that risk? :sneaky:
:boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

balo wrote:
kajifu wrote:
paj wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Kajifu Kajifu. I bet you have washed your Chelsea Jersey in anticipation of the Sunday game.
Tufiakwa,that nonsense money miss road jersey :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Falcao is all but ours! Chelsea confident of tying up £46m deal for Atletico forward

By Sami Mokbel

PUBLISHED: 16:49 EST, 23 April 2013 | UPDATED: 17:11 EST, 23 April 2013

Chelsea believe they have won the race to land Atletico Madrid centre forward Radamel Falcao.

Talks with the Colombian’s representatives and Atletico chiefs have been ongoing for months, but Chelsea think they are close to signing him.

Sportsmail can reveal the London club have turned down a potential summer move for long-term target Edinson Cavani to focus on getting Falcao’s signature secured.
We've got our man: Chelsea believe they are on the verge of completing a deal for Radamel Falcao

We've got our man: Chelsea believe they are on the verge of completing a deal for Radamel Falcao
On target: Falcao celebrates scoring against Sevilla in a La Liga match on Sunday

Roman Abramovich has given the green light to a financial package understood to be worth £200,000 a week and will also meet Atletico’s £46million asking price.

Chelsea goalkeeper Thibault Courtois is central to the transfer negotiations. The Belgian has impressed on a season-long loan at Atletico and the Spanish club are keen to keep the 20-year-old.

Chelsea’s coaching team believe Courtois would benefit from a loan spell at a Barclays Premier League club next season as they groom him to be Petr Cech’s replacement. But they are willing to give the thumbs up to another season-long spell in the Spanish capital for the keeper to aid their quest to land Falcao.

Chelsea are so committed to signing the Falcao, 27, this summer that they have spurned the chance to negotiate a deal for Cavani, 26. The Uruguayan has long been a favourite of owner Abramovich and technical director Michael Emenalo.

The Napoli forward’s representatives recently approached Chelsea officials about a potential summer switch, indicating Stamford Bridge would be Cavani’s preferred destination should he move to England.

But Chelsea waived the option given their commitment to the Falcao deal and their move for Bayer Leverkusen forward Andre Schurrle, 22.

Meanwhile, skipper John Terry hopes to open talks over another contract at the club this summer. The defender, 32, who has spent his whole career at Stamford Bridge, is out of contract after next season.
Central role: Atletico Madrid's goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois, on loan from Chelsea, is key to negotiations

Central role: Atletico Madrid's goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois, on loan from Chelsea, is key to negotiations
Pulled out: Chelsea have passed up the opportunity to negotiate with Napoli striker Edinson Cavani

Pulled out: Chelsea have passed up the opportunity to negotiate with Napoli striker Edinson Cavani

Andre Schurrle

Bridge bound: Chelsea have been in advanced talks with Bayer Leverkusen's Andre Schurrle

Terry said: ‘I’ve got a year left at Chelsea after this. People have not spoken about a new contract and this kind of thing, but it’s not even on the agenda at the moment.

‘They may sit down with me once the season has finished and we’ll start talking then. Whether it’s a yes or a no, I’ll continue to give my very best until my contract finishes.’

Terry has endured a difficult campaign, with a lengthy absence due to a knee injury, while the skipper has also missed out on selection for some key fixtures, including the FA Cup semi-final loss to Manchester City.

Chelsea’s policy is to offer those aged over 30 only 12-month deals.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Great Article, especially since the only quotes there are from John TErry and his contract :laugh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

anikulapo wrote:Great Article, especially since the only quotes there are from John TErry and his contract :laugh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
..na quote dey sign contract?I laff @ ya fear.. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

paj wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Great Article, especially since the only quotes there are from John TErry and his contract :laugh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I dey fear fabu, YES :D
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

anikulapo wrote:
paj wrote:
I dey fear fabu, YES :D
..we dont do Fabu @ Chelsea..we spend.. :taunt: btw..I heard Arsenal is looking @ Mario Gotze :rotf: :rotf: