Chelsea FC 2012/2013 Season

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Chelsea FC 2012/2013 Season

Post by paj »

The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

paj wrote:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

paj wrote:
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Bayer Leverkusen striker Andre Schurrle is confident of making a move to Chelsea this summer. The Germany striker, 22, claims Leverkusen's 1-0 win at Hamburg was his final game for the club.

Full story: Sky Sports
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Chelsea's players gave Guus Hiddink a £200,000 watch at the end of his spell at Stamford Bridge but outgoing boss Rafael Benitez did not even receive thanks from John Terry, Frank Lampard or Paulo Ferreira during on-pitch speeches following the 2-1 win over Everton.

Full story: Daily Mirror

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

balo wrote:Chelsea's players gave Guus Hiddink a £200,000 watch at the end of his spell at Stamford Bridge but outgoing boss Rafael Benitez did not even receive thanks from John Terry, Frank Lampard or Paulo Ferreira during on-pitch speeches following the 2-1 win over Everton.

Full story: Daily Mirror
Perhaps it was for Rafa's benefit. No telling how some fans would've reacted. The man had done his job. Allow him to move on peacefully.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/22593050

Fernando Torres says he will demand more of himself and Chelsea next season. The former Liverpool forward scored 22 goals in 64 appearances during 2012-13 as Chelsea qualified for the Champions League and won the Europa League.

"I'm happy for the end of the season, for the statistics this season, but I'm asking much more from myself and hopefully next season can be much better," Torres told Chelsea TV.

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Lukaku finished with 17 league goals, do Chelsea really need to invest in another pricey centre-forward? Not unless they're getting rid of Torres. Romelu showed he has was it takes and can only get better. He should be good for a few games next season, if not loaned out for its entirety once more.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

go and advice Wenger, Chelsea isn't a Cheap club, Chelsea competes on all front, there are no pity sorry party for players..
Coach wrote:Lukaku finished with 17 league goals, do Chelsea really need to invest in another pricey centre-forward? Not unless they're getting rid of Torres. Romelu showed he has was it takes and can only get better. He should be good for a few games next season, if not loaned out for its entirety once more.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Coach wrote:Lukaku finished with 17 league goals, do Chelsea really need to invest in another pricey centre-forward? Not unless they're getting rid of Torres. Romelu showed he has was it takes and can only get better. He should be good for a few games next season, if not loaned out for its entirety once more.
I'm glad I'm not Jose or the next manager. Mind you that the first half of the season he played primarily as a sub. He's still raw but makes up for it thru his physical strength and speed. Jose typically likes at least one finished product hitman especially for CL purposes but left for me lukaku should be brought back and integrated. However for that to happen, one of Ba or Torres has to ship out because you can bet on Chels buying a striker notwithstanding unless the club plans to lean on the shurrlie chap from Leverkusen.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@G4, question is, does the Aryan come as a winger, striker or attacking mid?
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Coach wrote:@G4, question is, does the Aryan come as a winger, striker or attacking mid?
..winger first, then support striker if needed..
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

So to bench the inconsistent Moses?
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Coach wrote:So to bench the inconsistent Moses?
....possibly...or use both in some mathes if needed. I think priority should also be Debryune...dude is way too good to be out there..only problem is he whines for playing time instead of putting team first...so we'll see.. VM better pull his sleeve up next season if he wan last..I believe he will, he has the skillset and Jose will help him improve his game
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

..>Good news, Bad news...

Frank Lampard UK ‏@FrankLampardUK 8m
Mourinho's emphasis this time will be on promoting exciting young talent, rather than buying in ready-made stars. :thumbs:

Mourinho wants to emulate Fergie at Man U & create a team and build a dynasty - a vision shared by #Chelsea’s owner Abramovich. :thumbs:

Chelsea have also been told that Falcao has already signed a contract elsewhere, Monaco or PSG. :boo: that li'l punk! :evil:
#Chelsea believe Lewandowski will sign for Bayern after the CL final and Rooney will stay at Man United. :roll:
Mourinho watched all of #Chelsea's games over the past few months to study the squad he will inherit. :thumbs:
Jose Mourinho is already working on his #Chelsea blueprint for next season. ➔ http://bit.ly/18dlgpd :thumb:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

paj wrote:..>Good news, Bad news...

Mourinho's emphasis this time will be on promoting exciting young talent, rather than buying in ready-made stars. :thumbs:

Mourinho wants to emulate Fergie at Man U & create a team and build a dynasty - a vision shared by #Chelsea’s owner Abramovich. :thumbs:

Chelsea have also been told that Falcao has already signed a contract elsewhere, Monaco or PSG. :boo: that li'l punk! :evil:
#Chelsea believe Lewandowski will sign for Bayern after the CL final and Rooney will stay at Man United. :roll:
Mourinho watched all of #Chelsea's games over the past few months to study the squad he will inherit. :thumbs:
Jose Mourinho is already working on his #Chelsea blueprint for next season. ➔ http://bit.ly/18dlgpd :thumb:

Does that mean we get de Bruyne and Lukaku + Thorgan back?

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Malaga's Manchester City target Isco, 21, is now said to be interesting both Chelsea and Real Madrid.

Full story: talkSPORT

Real Madrid and Barcelona are said to be monitoring Chelsea's David Luiz, 26, who may not be wanted by Jose Mourinho if he returns to Stamford Bridge.

Full story: Daily Mail

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

balo wrote:
paj wrote:..>Good news, Bad news...

Does that mean we get de Bruyne and Lukaku + Thorgan back?
..If Isco is NOW interesting us that will be fantastic because Jose rejected signing him @ Real. Reason I like him, though we have a few AM's now, is that he's a long term prospect and a fantastic like-for-like option to Mata. DeBruyne imho should replace Marko Marin unless he gets whiny(as usual) about playing time then we can loan him out again, then once we do some clearout next season he'll come in and fight for a shirt. I suspect Isco could be loaned back to Malaga if DeBryune is coming in because we have to make room...that's why when I said in another thread that V.Moses will face serious competition folks begin shout me down.How we gonna manage a big squad is yet to be seen but I guess healthy competition wont be so bad.One thing about KdB is his pace..which I'm sure we can work on but dude's got one of the wickedest bending crosses on the planet...perhaps a nice protege behind Lampard?
So in current squad if we must have 2 in each of some positions:
Mata & Isco
Debruyne & V.Moses
Hazard & Shurrle
Lampard and Oscar?
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

balo wrote:Malaga's Manchester City target Isco, 21, is now said to be interesting both Chelsea and Real Madrid.

Full story: talkSPORT

Real Madrid and Barcelona are said to be monitoring Chelsea's David Luiz, 26, who may not be wanted by Jose Mourinho if he returns to Stamford Bridge.

JJ
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Coach wrote:@G4, question is, does the Aryan come as a winger, striker or attacking mid?
Sorry for delay in response. The general idea is he comes as a winger to play on the left (Hazard on the right). Mata definitely in the middle which opens possibility of Oscar dropping into the Pivot or perhaps some 433 with Mata out on rotation. I also hear he's an option as a striker. Not your traditional CF but more like how Torres plays - roving and involved in buildup. (@ your Moses reference; Moses isn't a starter but plays regularly and will continue to see regular minutes as part of rotation. I think he will be fine and may get him to up his game to hold onto his mins). Such is the life at Chelsea (compared to Wigan).
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

paj wrote:
Coach wrote:So to bench the inconsistent Moses?
....possibly...or use both in some mathes if needed. I think priority should also be Debryune...dude is way too good to be out there..only problem is he whines for playing time instead of putting team first...so we'll see.. VM better pull his sleeve up next season if he wan last..I believe he will, he has the skillset and Jose will help him improve his game
Paj i think if Moses is not getting playing time with all this Chelsea signing.Moses should go on loan.
Jose can not help him improve his game unless you are talking about turning him to be a defender
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved