Chelsea FC 2012/2013 Season

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Chelsea FC 2012/2013 Season

Post by anikulapo »

paj wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
paj wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Great Article, especially since the only quotes there are from John TErry and his contract :laugh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
..na quote dey sign contract?I laff @ ya fear.. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
I dey fear fabu, YES :D
..we dont do Fabu @ Chelsea..we spend.. :taunt: btw..I heard Arsenal is looking @ Mario Gotze :rotf: :rotf:
You hear am from Internet crackheads wey still dey live from im Mama Basement at 50 years old? Please son give it a rest .... :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho has agreed to return to Chelsea and will be joined at Stamford Bridge by Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao, 27.

Full story: Bild (in German)
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

balo wrote:Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho has agreed to return to Chelsea and will be joined at Stamford Bridge by Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao, 27.

:thumbs:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

paj wrote:
balo wrote:Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho has agreed to return to Chelsea and will be joined at Stamford Bridge by Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao, 27.

:boo: :boo: :boo:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Lager-back wrote:
paj wrote:

..... :smile:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Thank God Ashley Cole and Gary Cahill are back in business. According to Sir Wenger, they are like new signings. :taunt: :taunt:
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

balo wrote:Thank God Ashley Cole and Gary Cahill are back in business. According to Sir Wenger, they are like new signings. :taunt: :taunt:
Michu will be happy.Bobo love to play against Cahill
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

paj wrote:
Lager-back wrote:
paj wrote:

..... :smile:
Haba bros,easy with this cursing........
Jose is heading to Man City in the summer.Madrid want him out
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

..cant wait for the holding jersey and grinning @ pics section of this whole schbang abeg.. :taunt:
soma
Egg
Egg

Post by soma »

paj wrote:

3. Thomas Sankara
4. Patrice Lumumba
5. Robert Mugabe
6. Murmar "the Lion" Ghaddafi....
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

soma wrote:
paj wrote:

You no like the Mourinho/Falcao combo?Ok..who is AVAILABLE out there that U would rather have?remember..AVAILABLE..
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

paj wrote:
soma wrote:
paj wrote:

You no like the Mourinho/Falcao combo?Ok..who is AVAILABLE out there that U would rather have?remember..AVAILABLE..

I am sure he would rather that Rafa continued and turn Chelsea to current Liverpool.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Andre Schurrle's agent has claimed the Bayer Leverkusen forward, 22, could become a Chelsea player in the next few days.

Full story: the Independent

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is "afraid" Jose Mourinho will return to help make Chelsea stronger next season.

Full story: Daily Mirror

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

http://www.teamtalk.com/chelsea/8683874 ... ext-season
Piazon reveals Chelsea target
Wednesday 1st May 2013 16:48

Print Article
Email Article ...

Lucas Piazon: Hoping to making an impression at Chelsea during pre-season
. £10 completely free bet
.Chelsea striker Lucas Piazon is hoping that he can have a strong pre-season to put himself in contention for first-team football at Stamford Bridge.

The 19-year is currently on loan at Malaga for the remainder of the campaign after making just one Premier League appearance for Chelsea this year.

Piazon is due to return to Chelsea in July and he is looking to impress whoever is in charge of the Blues over the summer.

"I will go back to Chelsea in July and I will do the pre-season with all the players at Chelsea, and then I think the new manager will decide who he wants to stay and who he wants to send on loan to other clubs," he told skysports.com.

"Of course I would prefer to stay at Chelsea. London is a great city, we have our house in London, my mother and sister live there and I have my friends there.

"I love the club and the people there because I have been for one and a half years and it is quite a long time. So it is my club. It is the club where I want to be.

"So if Chelsea want me to stay and the coach wants me to stay and play, that will be the best thing for me. If they decide to send me on loan for another season, it could be at Malaga or at another club, then I will try to improve myself so that I can get back to Chelsea.

"With my age it is difficult to play regularly for a big club like Chelsea, but if I can do a good pre-season with Chelsea as I did last year, I can be a player that will be there the moments the club need me. If I can play 20-30 minutes almost every game I can help the team to win and to get better.

"When I came to Malaga, the important thing for me was to play football and that is happening, so I am really pleased with the coach and with the club. It has been great to get the experience to play in a big league, so I can come back to Chelsea as a better player

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Paj can you name me all Chelsea strikers?What is the point of your club signing strikers that will be bench for Torres and some will go on loan?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Jose Mourinho told the daily news that until Chelsea make the CL by finishing third that he will joint them.
Bobo dey fear kncoout stage for CL
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Alex Ferguson believes Manchester United will not be found wanting in the transfer market when the window opens.

The Red Devils won the Premier League title with four games to spare, and Ferguson has one eye on next season.

"We're competitive in the market - we're not Chelsea or Manchester City in terms of money but we're competitive," Ferguson said.

"Hopefully the players we bring into the club in the next year or so will be of the quality we need."

Continue reading the main story
“We've been doing a bit of work over the last three or four months”

Sir Alex Ferguson

The United manager is already assured of having one new face in his squad after signing England Under-21 winger Wilfried Zaha from Crystal Palace in January.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Chelsea have opened the door on a potential one-year contract extension for Frank Lampard, 34, just four months after the midfielder's agent claimed that "in no circumstances" would his player be offered a new deal.

Full story: Daily Telegraph

Chelsea could land manager Jose Mourinho on the cheap this summer and get former Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso, 31, into the bargain if the Real Madrid coach goes back to Stamford Bridge.

Full story: The Independent

Jose Mourinho has been told he will have to accept working under technical director Michael Emenalo if he wants to return to Chelsea.

Full story: Daily Mirror

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Rodgers: Mourinho gave me belief to be a manager
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/rodgers-mo ... --sow.html

Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers says that Jose Mourinho gave him the confidence to go into football management.

The Portuguese looks set to leave Real Madrid to rejoin Chelsea this summer following three turbulent years in the Spanish capital. It was under Mourinho at Stamford Bridge where the Reds manager got his first real coaching experience, having been appointed head youth coach and then reserve team manager before leaving to take over Watford in 2008.

"When I worked with Jose I had a great experience," Rodgers told Liverpool's official website. "He put a lot of trust in me as a young coach to work with top players. He encouraged me and gave me that belief that I could go on and become a manager but until you actually step out there ... it's a different ball game altogether.

"One of my strengths is I learn and I like to learn from all sorts of people in all walks of life. I try to implement my own ways of making teams successful."

Looking ahead to next season, Rodgers played down hopes of Champions League qualification, citing a lack of competitive financial resources and therefore the ability to attract big-name players.

"It's a difficult ask," he observed. "Look at Tottenham - they finished in the top four last year and spent a lot of money to try and retain their place in there. Chelsea, who were the Champions League winners, finished sixth last season so for us it's a huge ask but it's our goal and it's where we want to go. We want to keep growing and we want to look to win trophies. It will be our job in the summer to add more quality to the squad. The owners have been absolutely great from day one, ever since I met them. They are trying to put something in place that is going to be sustainable.

"We know that at the top end you have to spend money but we won't have the resources that other clubs have. So we're trying to build our way there. A lot of our work is going to be in terms of our coaching and making the players better. We know that we need to have some experience in there as well and that hopefully can help project us forward again."

Part of that strategy will involve blooding young players, something that Rodgers has been keen on doing during his time at Anfield.

"Youth will be a very important part in our growth as a club and I'll always look for young players," he added. "But you have to have the balance and that's important. This season, Raheem Sterling played against Manchester City when he was just 17 years of age. He could even play for our youth team next year - that's how young he is.

"But to go from being a youth player to making his full international debut for England is a great credit to him. He knows he's got a lot of hard work ahead. Andre Wisdom has played a number of games this season, Jonjo Shelvey is still only very young. Boys like Suso have played as well."

Follow GOAL.COM on Twitter

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

...ok guys..between Xabi Alonzo and Fellaini..who U go pick?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

paj wrote:...ok guys..between Xabi Alonzo and Fellaini..who U go pick?

The coach may pick Ashabi. Personally I don't care for Felaini.