Any hope for me. I picked Ireland in the sweepstakes...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Any hope for me. I picked Ireland in the sweepstakes...

Post by AreaDaddy »

... for Euro 2012.

Some guys I know organised a sweepstake for Euro 2012 and na Ireland I pick..Can some one please try and convince me that I still have hope and my money is not gone :sad: :sad: :sad:
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
jus2nang
Egg
Egg
Re: Any hope for me. I picked Ireland in the sweepstakes...

Post by jus2nang »

AreaDaddy wrote:... for Euro 2012.

Some guys I know organised a sweepstake for Euro 2012 and na Ireland I pick..Can some one please try and convince me that I still have hope and my money is not gone :sad: :sad: :sad:
Greece 2004.
Some people are simply useless in their current role, like the guy in my avatar...
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

No chance sorry.. :) nah dem go tear last for dat group
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Good pick. Don't doubt yourself.

I would have picked Sweden ahead of Ireland.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

metalalloy wrote:

Shattap dia, you are one of those who still do not know the difference between Nortnern Ireland and Rep of Ireland. The Rep as we call ourselves or the boys in green :lol: are gonna be kicking some #$%, Watch us run all over the Croats, then we would use Italy drink akamu, the only team I fear are those tiki taka guys. The boys in green nor send anyone. Areadaddy na winninh ticket you pick o jare nor mind these guys.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Common the boys in green
common the boys in green
common the boys in greeeeeeen.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Tell me how much you put in the bet and I will tell you how much you are gonna lose to the last cent. :mrgreen:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

No wonder,na Ireland Oloye dey dats why em head been no dey hosue recently,yeye sharks hater
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

omey2k4 wrote:No wonder,na Ireland Oloye dey dats why em head been no dey hosue recently,yeye sharks hater
Omey if sharks get half the liver and balls wey the boys in green get... oops I forgot Sharks do not have liver they have gills and fins :lol:

omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

oloye wrote:
omey2k4 wrote:No wonder,na Ireland Oloye dey dats why em head been no dey hosue recently,yeye sharks hater
Omey if sharks get half the liver and balls wey the boys in green get... oops I forgot Sharks do not have liver they have gills and fins :lol:
Stick to thread title :evil: :evil: you are a cyberbully :boo: :boo: Mods abeg ban Oloye for bad belle on the great fish of the sea. :twisted:

BTW who be the hitmen for the Irish natinal team?
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

omey2k4 wrote:
oloye wrote:
Stick to thread title :evil: :evil: you are a cyberbully :boo: :boo: Mods abeg ban Oloye for bad belle on the great fish of the sea. :twisted:

BTW who be the hitmen for the Irish natinal team?
I dont trust you , if i tell you now you will go and leak it to the Italians and your betting pals. We Irish dont do match fixing so i wont tell you anything. But we will hit Italy and Croatia from every direction, we will hit them with the finest Irish Whisky and the best Irish Potatoes they wont know what hit them , take it from me. The boys in green are ready. We have an Italian Manager so we know the secrets of the Italians. My boys are ready :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Ehem by the way AreaDaddy i hope you are not betting we will win it, i never said we would win it, all i am saying is that we would kick some butts, we will kick them so hard the whole world would see how hard the Irish play. Okay, i dont want anyone suing me that they put their life savings on Ireland just because an AfroIrishman told him the Irish are the next Brasil. Okay just enjoy the ride we wont let you down, but we do not promise anything, just some good 'craic' (gaelic word for fun) as we say here in Ireland

AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Oloye...Na sweepstake so I no get choice...You put hand for pot and na the team wey you pick be your team...As I pick Ireland you should have seen everyone breathe a sigh of relief...

I look the irish team sheet who do i see Damien Duff, Robbie Keane guys wey I think say don retire from football...

Ol boy I don chop bottle on this one...
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

cito us wrote:

Tell me how much you put in the bet and I will tell you how much you are gonna lose to the last cent. :mrgreen:
:biggrin: :biggrin: I think I know the figure you have in mind :biggrin:
---
Janganza
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Janganza »

The Irish team I watched against Hungary will kick no arse.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

which ireland
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

oloye wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

Shattap dia, you are one of those who still do not know the difference between Nortnern Ireland and Rep of Ireland. The Rep as we call ourselves or the boys in green :lol: are gonna be kicking some #$%, Watch us run all over the Croats, then we would use Italy drink akamu, the only team I fear are those tiki taka guys. The boys in green nor send anyone. Areadaddy na winninh ticket you pick o jare nor mind these guys.

:lol: :lol: all dis one nah grammer. as my bro Big pokey go sey, ireland no dey commot dat group: FACT!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

That group is wide open. I see Spain and Ireland or Croatia going thru. Italy wont make it out.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

AreaDaddy wrote:Oloye...Na sweepstake so I no get choice...You put hand for pot and na the team wey you pick be your team...As I pick Ireland you should have seen everyone breathe a sigh of relief...

I look the irish team sheet who do i see Damien Duff, Robbie Keane guys wey I think say don retire from football...

Ol boy I don chop bottle on this one...
Ol'boy on this one you don chop bottle. Even Robbyjinx no go fit help you on this one... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Janganza wrote:The Irish team I watched against Hungary will kick no arse.
I will have the guardi throw you out of Ireland for that unpatriotic comment, so you expect us to come out firing against Hungary in a meaningless friendly. Repeat after me' we are going to kick some buttocks' come sunday. Emi ni mo so be. The oracle of Dublin has spoken,

AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Robby na so we see the thing.... the thing wey pain me pass be say 4 babes follow us do the sweep stake and them no jack about footy. Their picks Germany, Italy, Spain and England. The babe wey pick Spain dey even lament because her boyfriend dey always complain about Torres, until it was explained to her that Spain were the reigning World and European champions...
---
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

I picked Ireland too in my office sweepstake, I was so peeved I trew it in the bin.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

AreaDaddy wrote:Robby na so we see the thing.... the thing wey pain me pass be say 4 babes follow us do the sweep stake and them no jack about footy. Their picks Germany, Italy, Spain and England. The babe wey pick Spain dey even lament because her boyfriend dey always complain about Torres, until it was explained to her that Spain were the reigning World and European champions...
Lolololoooozz. I was about to type 'I bet some women who don't know jack about Spain & Germany picked those countries' when I saw this post. Na how the thing dey normally happen. It's a conspiracy. Good luck with your boys in green. Three & out. Even Robbyjinx done wash hand for your side. Kai :rotf: