MD,Waffleman,Eaglechickenwinged,Shola4LA & all Gunners h

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: MD,Waffleman,Eaglechickenwinged,Shola4LA & all Gunne

Post by Waffiman »

quickie wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Larry Ashagbe wrote:
omey2k4 wrote:Boro just did the unexpected what happened?
Arsenal can still turn it around if the big boys play.
It will be interesting to see what he does. Henry will not play. Rumours are he has been given a week and a half off and he will not play in the FA cup.

Wenger just does not care about the Worthless cup. I hope he at least plays a stronger team because Boro are there for the taking.

Waffi,

Make we no deceive ourselves, with the injuries we get up front and lightweight attack yesterday, TH14 na certainty for FA cup.

I also hear PV4 (coz he's suspended for the man City match anyway)and DB10/ SW11 will play in the 2nd leg.

Personally, me I don't mind forfeiting that CC cup, the final is sandwiched in between the CL games, and there is no guarantee we wont pick up unnecessary injuries against a smoking Villa/Bolton if we get to the final.

Fair play to Boro, they can take CC as long as lie down and collect correct koboko on saturday.

Q
My bro I hear as per the final and the CL games. This is definitely in Arsene's mind and there is no way he will play a full strength side.

My bro, I am with Arsene on the Worthless cup, anyteam he plays is fine by me.

Yesterday I vex with this man wey get Yorkshire accent wey dey call them rubbish, naim man vex tell am say make he gerrout go support Spuds.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Spurs would beat Assenal if they meet I guarantee.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

omey2k4 wrote:Spurs would beat Assenal if they meet I guarantee.
Wolves should beat Manure if they meet again. I guarantee. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

shola4la wrote:RudeBoy,
Check out Waffi's signature, the same Inter got stumped 5-1 at the San Siro a few weeks later, Obafemi no play?

Nonsense.
Shola no mind dem. Dem just dey rant up and down. Yeye.
shola4la
Egg
Egg
Re: MD,Waffleman,Eaglechickenwinged,Shola4LA & all Gunne

Post by shola4la »

quickie wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Larry Ashagbe wrote:
omey2k4 wrote:Boro just did the unexpected what happened?
Arsenal can still turn it around if the big boys play.
It will be interesting to see what he does. Henry will not play. Rumours are he has been given a week and a half off and he will not play in the FA cup.

Wenger just does not care about the Worthless cup. I hope he at least plays a stronger team because Boro are there for the taking.

Waffi,

Make we no deceive ourselves, with the injuries we get up front and lightweight attack yesterday, TH14 na certainty for FA cup.

I also hear PV4 (coz he's suspended for the man City match anyway)and DB10/ SW11 will play in the 2nd leg.

Personally, me I don't mind forfeiting that CC cup, the final is sandwiched in between the CL games, and there is no guarantee we wont pick up unnecessary injuries against a smoking Villa/Bolton if we get to the final.

Fair play to Boro, they can take CC as long as lie down and collect correct koboko on saturday.

Q

Their koboko dey inside water right now. TH14 go use am whip them come saturday !.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Waffiman stop that E never do?No dey remind of Saturday masacare morning.I hate that day!They called it the upset of the season!
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/sport/foo ... 20Standard
"Wenger makes no secret of the fact that the Premiership is his priority and it is certain that Thierry Henry, Robert Pires and Fredrik Ljungberg will be excused Carling Cup duty.

But Vieira is a different case. The midfielder is suspended from the next league game against Manchester City on Sunday week and is a candidate for a role in the second leg.

Bergkamp and Wiltord should also be fit by then and one or both are set to figure because Nwankwo Kanu will be away on African Nations Cup duty and Jeremie Aliadiere is unfit"
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Akamoke

Post by Akamoke »

So let me get this straight, Wenger is using and abusing kanu. When the season is in full swing kanu is not being used but when ANC is around the corner and Kanu is needed in Tunis, Wenger realizes that his bench is not deep so he uses old cargo to execute a meaningless cup. Seems to me like either someone is being dishonest or Kanu is .......