Kanu has no more desire to win things

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Kanu has no more desire to win things

Post by maceo4 »

Look at this young man Rosicky how he would rather get playing time than go somewhere to rock the bench just for the money (a la kanu). This are the comments of someone who wants to acheive more than he already has, and is not just out for the money, Kanu is just a waste-pipe and a bad role model for young Naija players, he is a total disgrace!!!!

Rosicky keen on Barca

Borussia Dortmund midfielder Tomas Rosicky claims he would prefer to join Barcelona rather than sit on the bench at Chelsea.

While Dortmund coach Matthias Sammer is keen to retain the Czech Republic international the club's precarious financial state means they would be forced to listen to bids, with several of Europe's top sides interested.

The club are denying that they have received a #20million bid from Chelsea while Rosicky admits he has already spoken to Barca.

'They have called me saying they are interested but we have not yet spoken of money because first of all a deal has to be struck with Borussia,' said Rosicky.

'My team already knows my opinion so that they can now work according to their interests.

'I am happy and content in Germany but as a professional I would like to improve and open other avenues. I have already said that if a transfer came which suited Borussia well then I would not have a problem leaving.'

Rosicky claimed that a move to La Liga would be ideal for him but also admitted that Chelsea were keeping a close eye on him.

'To come to Spain would be to complete a dream, here is the best football in the world and so I would benefit in every way,' he said.

'I know Chelsea are interested in me but before earning money comes the quality of the team and the chances to play. If I leave Borussia after being in the Champions League it would not be to sit on a bench.

'For me Barca are the best along with (Real) Madrid but they are lacking a lot and not able to win at home at the moment. When they realise that they cannot afford to lose more points the turn around will be spectacular.'
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

That will be great if Rosicky goes to Barca because that waste pipe Ronaldinho has done nothing lately.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Haha...Omey u still dey follow that yeye team, abeg come over to the 'Real' team in Spain, if u know what i mean :D
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Mace04 commot dia abeg,i been think say una for dey lead table with 80 points by now why una still dey 2nd with all the players and cash?

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kanu is a lost case. He won't learn. He thinks money is everything.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

IAG,
Kanu na Igbo man .. Rosicky get to take cazare pf only hin wife and pickin but KAnu must take care of mama, papa, cousin, grandpa,grandma,sisters,brothers, people wey hin grow up with for teh same compund, extended family, hin gat to sink atleast 5 boreholes for village, hin go buy car for chiefs,head of compund, kingmakers, father brother,etc and renovate village chief house
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

chief nfachairman wrote:IAG,
Kanu na Igbo man .. Rosicky get to take cazare pf only hin wife and pickin but KAnu must take care of mama, papa, cousin, grandpa,grandma,sisters,brothers, people wey hin grow up with for teh same compund, extended family, hin gat to sink atleast 5 boreholes for village, hin go buy car for chiefs,head of compund, kingmakers, father brother,etc and renovate village chief house
Nfachairman U do havea point right thurr.

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

omey2, ronaldinho done turn to wastepipe abi?? na wa for ya football expertise.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
lowzeewee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by lowzeewee »

It isn't Kanu's choice to sit on the bench,mind you.Is Kanu the manager?NO.

If you can do nothing but sit on the bench and earn money,that's the only thing you can do.

Having a heart op has greatly reduced his stamina and fitness,just look at him,he looks so weary after more than an hour.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]chief nfachairman[/color] wrote:IAG,
Na only im get family? Abi na only im don make boku money before? I beg.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

lowzeewee wrote:It isn't Kanu's choice to sit on the bench,mind you.Is Kanu the manager?NO.

If you can do nothing but sit on the bench and earn money,that's the only thing you can do.

Having a heart op has greatly reduced his stamina and fitness,just look at him,he looks so weary after more than an hour.
If he is not earning the wages he is getting, he should show some pride and dignity by moving on to a club where he will know, at the bottom of his heart, he is earning the wages he is being paid, at the same time gets sufficient playing time. Most footballers I no hate to warm the bench, regardless of how much they get paid to keep that bench heated.

Ziontrain
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kanu has no more desire to win things

Post by Ziontrain »

maceo4 wrote:Look at this young man Rosicky how he would rather get playing time than go somewhere to rock the bench just for the money (a la kanu). This are the comments of someone who wants to acheive more than he already has, and is not just out for the money, Kanu is just a waste-pipe and a bad role model for young Naija players, he is a total disgrace!!!!

Rosicky keen on Barca

Borussia Dortmund midfielder Tomas Rosicky claims he would prefer to join Barcelona rather than sit on the bench at Chelsea.

While Dortmund coach Matthias Sammer is keen to retain the Czech Republic international the club's precarious financial state means they would be forced to listen to bids, with several of Europe's top sides interested.

The club are denying that they have received a #20million bid from Chelsea while Rosicky admits he has already spoken to Barca.

'They have called me saying they are interested but we have not yet spoken of money because first of all a deal has to be struck with Borussia,' said Rosicky.

'My team already knows my opinion so that they can now work according to their interests.

'I am happy and content in Germany but as a professional I would like to improve and open other avenues. I have already said that if a transfer came which suited Borussia well then I would not have a problem leaving.'

Rosicky claimed that a move to La Liga would be ideal for him but also admitted that Chelsea were keeping a close eye on him.

'To come to Spain would be to complete a dream, here is the best football in the world and so I would benefit in every way,' he said.

'I know Chelsea are interested in me but before earning money comes the quality of the team and the chances to play. If I leave Borussia after being in the Champions League it would not be to sit on a bench.

'For me Barca are the best along with (Real) Madrid but they are lacking a lot and not able to win at home at the moment. When they realise that they cannot afford to lose more points the turn around will be spectacular.'
Translation: "Hey the money is the same either way. I've had enough with the damn freezing weather and bad food in Czech Republic and Germany. Give me the sun, fun and babes and weekly 100,000 capacity crowds in Barcelona anyday".

You think Ronaldinho wasn't thinking the same damn thing?
ruff4ruff4
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff4ruff4 »

Kanu apparently know his limits and is not ready to push his luck too far. Whether he says it or not it is obvious that the heart ops slows him down and he is not ready to risk being over-worked in a struggling team.

Looking at it from the medical point of view, the guy might have been advised to take it easy and just earn some fast bucks ahead of a possible early retirement.
Larry Ashagbe
Re: Kanu has no more desire to win things

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

maceo4 wrote:Look at this young man Rosicky how he would rather get playing time than go somewhere to rock the bench just for the money (a la kanu). This are the comments of someone who wants to acheive more than he already has, and is not just out for the money, Kanu is just a waste-pipe and a bad role model for young Naija players, he is a total disgrace!!!!

Rosicky keen on Barca

You believe this, you believe anything.

What makes you think that Kanu has no more desire to win things?

How did you arrive at that conclusion?

Questions

We are not sure that Barca wants him.
Rocisky could be warming the bench at Barca if the moves happen.
Is Chelsea interested in him.