Late coach Tella

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet
Late coach Tella

Post by KingLoku »

Would have made a better National coach ( S.E) if he was still alive , Siasia and Late coach Tella combo .. Chieee , talent display and discipline for be the order of the day for our national team ,
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
Pounded Yam
Egg
Egg
Re: Late coach Tella

Post by Pounded Yam »

One problem is that "over age" advantage goes out of the window at senior level.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

KingLoku wrote:Would have made a better National coach ( S.E) if he was still alive , Siasia and Late coach Tella combo .. Chieee , talent display and discipline for be the order of the day for our national team ,
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

Pounded Yam wrote:One problem is that "over age" advantage goes out of the window at senior level.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

Pounded Yam wrote:One problem is that "over age" advantage goes out of the window at senior level.
How come Keshi was not able to take advantage of this over age advantage? He did not even win one match in the U-20 AYC..
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

We have seen several Nigerian coaches, and several African countries, fail woefully even with 'over age' advantage.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

I'm looking at the lists for this Olympics soccer and I've counted atleast 10 coaches that qualified for the last ANC that will easily win this with over age players. Egu and Keshi only failed in under-age because they couldn't find agbayas. In Keshi's case, he would have scored atleast one goal if he could find just one overage player.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

felarey wrote:I'm looking at the lists for this Olympics soccer and I've counted atleast 10 coaches that qualified for the last ANC that will easily win this with over age players. Egu and Keshi only failed in under-age because they couldn't find agbayas. In Keshi's case, he would have scored atleast one goal if he could find just one overage player.
Does that mean Keshi , does not know how to spot talent when he sees one ,huh? , no wonder his S.E team finds it differcult to score goals ..
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

What did Coach Tella do that Fanny Amun did not do? Come to think of it, Tella fielded probably the most overaged U17 team Nigeria ever presented. So go figure.
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Schillachi wrote:
How come Keshi was not able to take advantage of this over age advantage? He did not even win one match in the U-20 AYC..
:shock:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

lacidi wrote:What did Coach Tella do that Fanny Amun did not do? Come to think of it, Tella fielded probably the most overaged U17 team Nigeria ever presented. So go figure.
Can u figure it out for us , Fanny Amun ko ! Fansy amu ni , all these Edo people saf , abeg is all about Late coach yemi tella for now ..
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

:evil: :twisted:
Wish Tella was still alive, how cruel is life in general ? :twisted:
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

KingLoku wrote:
lacidi wrote:What did Coach Tella do that Fanny Amun did not do? Come to think of it, Tella fielded probably the most overaged U17 team Nigeria ever presented. So go figure.
Can u figure it out for us , Fanny Amun ko ! Fansy amu ni , all these Edo people saf , abeg is all about Late coach yemi tella for now ..
Unlike you, I don't write based on tribal sentiments. Am an Igbo, full blooded. I still ask what Tella did that Fanny did not do? Please answer the question.
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

lacidi wrote:
KingLoku wrote:
Unlike you, I don't write based on tribal sentiments. Am an Igbo, full blooded. I still ask what Tella did that Fanny did not do? Please answer the question.
I'm not here to celebrate Fanny or compare , the subject matter is if coach tella were to be alive what would have been the out product of his collabo with the Great one ( Siasia) pls don't derail the subject matter ..keep it focus and simple, thnk u ..
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

KingLoku wrote:
lacidi wrote:
KingLoku wrote:
I'm not here to celebrate Fanny or compare , the subject matter is if coach tella were to be alive what would have been the out product of his collabo with the Great one ( Siasia) pls don't derail the subject matter ..keep it focus and simple, thnk u ..
Nothing would have changed because he was not different from the coaches b4 him, winning youth tournaments with overaged players. He is not better than the coaches we have presently. So let's just allow him to rest in peace.
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

lacidi wrote:
KingLoku wrote:
lacidi wrote:
KingLoku wrote:
Nothing would have changed because he was not different from the coaches b4 him, winning youth tournaments with overaged players. He is not better than the coaches we have presently. So let's just allow him to rest in peace.
Broda can u seriously and boastfuly mention those coaches u know used overage players,! Pls do present proof ..
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

KingLoku wrote:
lacidi wrote:
KingLoku wrote:
lacidi wrote:
KingLoku wrote:
Broda can u seriously and boastfuly mention those coaches u know used overage players,! Pls do present proof ..
You are really funny. Okay, the players are all within the age limit, are you happy now? So assuming the players are all within the age limit, then what makes Tella better than Fanny Amun. Or didn't Amun win the U17 world cup too?
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

lacidi wrote:
KingLoku wrote:
lacidi wrote:
KingLoku wrote:
lacidi wrote:
KingLoku wrote:
You are really funny. Okay, the players are all within the age limit, are you happy now? So assuming the players are all within the age limit, then what makes Tella better than Fanny Amun. Or didn't Amun win the U17 world cup too?
Now i'm funny when u cann't bck ur claims with evidence huh? , Nigerians with their "i too know" mentality , bless u , live life and prosper..