RE THE SPECULATED OBODO-OGUNJOBI "FEUD"

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
RE THE SPECULATED OBODO-OGUNJOBI "FEUD"

Post by Gotti »

For whatever it is worth, the following news story (particularly the last paragraph) continues to give lie to the SPECULATION and CONJECTURE on this forum barely a couple of days ago regarding an alleged personal 'feud' between Ogunjobi and Obodo:

http://www.newage-online.com/sports/article08
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

smoke screen in my opinion!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Ogunjobi is feeling the heat. Did he really expect to get away with his malicious vindictiveness? If the team fails, his head will roll and this decision will come back to haunt him.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Everything is wrong with this story which if true is a perfect tale of too little too late...and Gotti, a QC, fell for it.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

:?: :?:
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Ogunjobi seems to be running his mouth at motor speed these days. Is he really feeling the heat?
To stop trying is to start dying
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Guiltiness seem to rest on their collective consciences.

If I were in Obodo's shoes, I would turn down a late call-up - which is likely to happen.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

They cannot run and they cannot hide.... Shame.....
Soldier of Fortune...
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: RE THE SPECULATED OBODO-OGUNJOBI "FEUD"

Post by 1naija »

Gotti wrote:For whatever it is worth, the following news story (particularly the last paragraph) continues to give lie to the SPECULATION and CONJECTURE on this forum barely a couple of days ago regarding an alleged personal 'feud' between Ogunjobi and Obodo:

Gotti, the last paragraph said nothing. Unless someone can tell me what "adequately placated" means.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

First they say that C3 wrote the list in his own handwrinting and insist that they had no say in the list... total BS .... now we read this article which is total balony and tells us absolutely nothing.... it smells like guilty conscience if you ask me.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: RE THE SPECULATED OBODO-OGUNJOBI "FEUD"

Post by Waffiman »

1naija wrote:
Gotti wrote:For whatever it is worth, the following news story (particularly the last paragraph) continues to give lie to the SPECULATION and CONJECTURE on this forum barely a couple of days ago regarding an alleged personal 'feud' between Ogunjobi and Obodo:

Gotti, the last paragraph said nothing. Unless someone can tell me what "adequately placated" means.
Spot on 1Naija. He should just let the coach do his job with his own players. :x :x :x :x :x :x
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

Guys are going like Obodo is all that! He ain't!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

RudeBoy wrote:Guys are going like Obodo is all that! He ain't!
That is not the point. No matter how bad the player is, the NFA sec gen should not have the right to pick the team from his comfortable office in Abuja after the coach has assessed them in training.

If the coach gets it wrong, we can criticise him buit how can you criticise a coach when he is playing with a team imposed on him? I just hope that colective heads roll after Tunisia 2004.