Halleluya!: Okocha & Nwankwo Kanu Finally Arrived Faro.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

VINDAVE
Halleluya!: Okocha & Nwankwo Kanu Finally Arrived Faro.

Post by VINDAVE »

It has just been reported in the Nigeria Radio News now - 08:04hours that Austin Jay Jay Okocha and Kanu Nwankwo NK4 has just arrived Faro Camp this morning.

I hope MD and Ayo confirm this story.
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Okocha is playing a game on Wednesday...how can he be in Faro? Kanu is too much of a big man to go right after the game, he'll wait for JJ.
MYMIND
Egg
Egg

Post by MYMIND »

Vindave did the radio source add "our man on the ground?" This is interesting if Okocha decided against the Carling Cup at the last minute
PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

the report is definitely more lie than truth. Okocha's game comes up this evening. How can he possibly abandon than andarrive in Faro this morning?
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Complete baloney.
EagleGunner
Egg
Egg

Post by EagleGunner »

Vindave,
Trust me.... dont believe a word.

Super Eagles Apparel Storefront

http://bit.ly/2KAOOse
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

Those two are not anywhere near Faro.
Red Dwarf - Legion

Rimmer: Step up to Red Alert
Kryten: Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
Rimmer: There's always some excuse, isn't there?
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

Dem don come again.
who no know go know.
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

Dem don come again.
who no know go know.
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

Nigerians in the dark again.
A stubborn goat can never learn from past mistakes. Nuff said.
cidoski
Egg
Egg

Post by cidoski »

how can kanu that played a match that ended at 10pm yesterday and sky is reporting that jj is playing tonight be in faro.
Never argue with an angel*. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience........ha ha ha
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

well, am beginning to wonder....
superwinger
Egg
Egg

Post by superwinger »

Junk Journalism! :mrgreen:
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

I am not going to bother chasing this one up. I was told yesterday that the two of them are lilkely to meet up with the team in Lisbon tomorrow and fly with them to Tunis from there.

Until I hear otherwise, that is still the case.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Ayo,

This is what Kanu and JJ wanted to do all along. Join up with the team just as they are planning to leave for Tunisia, that was why he played and used different tactics to delay his arrival in Faro....

Ayo Akinfe wrote:I am not going to bother chasing this one up. I was told yesterday that the two of them are lilkely to meet up with the team in Lisbon tomorrow and fly with them to Tunis from there.

Until I hear otherwise, that is still the case.
Soldier of Fortune...
torontoeagle
Egg
Egg

Post by torontoeagle »

Oh well, if this info is accurate at least they are there now
T-Dot
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

Deliberate LIE!!
A stubborn goat can never learn from past mistakes. Nuff said.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Thank God our jounalist are the players.

If I were VV, I wouldn't even have bathed an eyelid...strain my ear drum.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Very soon dem go tell us sey Kanu don go Mars go see di Rover wey dey dia cheii....
Soldier of Fortune...
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Eagle Winged wrote:Complete baloney.
I concur. :x
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

MI5 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Very soon dem go tell us sey Kanu don go Mars go see di Rover wey dey dia cheii....
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

Vindave, u know how these guys get especially with issues from local reporting. i suggest u double-check ur sources and info b4 u post. this would just generate unnecessary prejudice, which is not good 4 the "real" guys. thanks.
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

After Boro, Kanu flies to Tunisia
http://champion-newspapers.com/dailyspo ... /article_3

Arsene Wenger has ex- pressed delight that Nwankwo Kanu has delayed his departure to the African Cup of Nations by 24 hours to help out Arsenal Tuesday.

The gangly centre forward was due to link up with his Nigeria team-mates after Sunday’s win over Aston Villa, but he opted to stay on as Arsenal’s forward troubles show no signs of abating.

Gunners chief, Wenger has always maintained he would rest Thierry Henry for the Carling Cup semi-final with Middlesbrough.

Injuries to Dennis Bergkamp, Sylvain Wiltord and Jeremie Aliadiere would have left Arsenal with no senior cover had Kanu departed on Monday.

However, the former Internazionale man has shown real commitment to his club by making himself available to face Boro - much to the relief of Wenger.

"Kanu will be here for the game," said Wenger. "He’ll leave on Wednesday (today) morning for Tunisia. Nigeria play [their first game] on the 27th so he has the authorisation to stay and play.

"It was his decision and it is a big relief. It is credit to Kanu because at the start of the season maybe he was frustrated as he did not get enough games. Now he has too many!

"I was not going to play Henry so, with Dennis Bergkamp, Sylvain Wiltord and Jeremie Aliadiere all injured, it left us short.

"I want to have mixture of youth and experience in the team and without him I would not have enough experience up front. So we are very happy that he has shown his spirit and wants to stay."