Ramon Azzez debuts

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet
Ramon Azzez debuts

Post by patrick »

Almeria defeated Barcelona B at Nou camp. :clap: :clap:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/match/_/id/349157?cc=5901
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
ogasir
Egg
Egg
Re: Ramon Azzez debuts

Post by ogasir »

The Nigerian iniesta is slowly doing his thing
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

patrick wrote:Almeria defeated Barcelona B at Nou camp. :clap: :clap:

At what age? Still in the lower leagues? Glad he is making the strides.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

22 and yet to make it in a real senior debut ,
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Na 2nd division ball same league that Ike Uche came from
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Bigpokey24 wrote:22 and yet to make it in a real senior debut ,
How can he be 22 when he captained the U20 team last year? Abeg jo... You're so predictable. You bad mouth every new Naija midfielder that shows up on the scene.

What's a "real senior" debut?
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Wait oh...he came on 55 minute and was subbed 60 mins did he get injured ? I hope not.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

He was taken off in the 55th min. Big win for Almeria

Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

Almeria starts with a win League Two brilliant and worked against a great opponent like Barcelona B, one of the highest quality equipment championship
The Atletico lost 2-0 in eleven minutes, but had resilience and went into the break with a 2-2
In a thrilling second period of Almeria reached around 3-5, although the discount subsidiary shorten Barca differences
Soriano, on two occasions, Charles, and Christian Ulloa Almeria scored the goals in the Mini Stadium
Azzez and Joselu of B, debuted with the first team

Almeria started the League Two with a spectacular victory at home against a team like Barcelona very complicated B, one of the highest quality equipment in the championship. The 4-5 end says it all. The Atletico had a very reactive because they had to overcome a 2-0 adverse, but through hard work and good football went around the marker score three points of the utmost importance. Soriano, on two occasions, Charles, Ulloa and Christian were the scorers in a match Almeria set of alternatives faced two formations with great offensive power, as indeed it shows the final result.

[First starting lineup of Almeria in La Liga]

Almeria first starting lineup in the league

Javi Gracia, as announced at the time, opted for the same eleven that closed the season in Elche, where the red and whites did the dress rehearsal for the league, so Ulloa top scorer last season, stayed on the bench . In Elche appointment was not yet known whether to continue at the club and for this reason the technician prepared the team without him, at least from the beginning. Hence their absence, starting at the Mini Stadium, where Almeria faced one of the highest quality rivals the Liga Adelante.

[The Almería was overwhelmed at first by the Barcelona B]

Almeria was overwhelmed at first by the Barcelona B

And the Catalans demonstrated that from the beginning took the initiative, had the ball and moved with great judgment and uprightness, so much so that at eleven minutes to put a clear and resounding 2-0 in the scoring against an Almeria I could not stop his opponent. But the set of Javi Gracia, who had created high expectations in the preseason, had resilience and Soriano back in 13 to get our representatives in the party to catch up after a brilliant offensive action. Although the B team continued with the possession of the ball, their dominance was waning because it Almeria best settled on the field, especially on the defensive and went right up. Thus, an action by the right wing of Aleix would draw two to finish off a cross from Tarragona Charles.

[The Almeria had resilience at the Mini Stadium]

Almeria had the ability to react in the Mini Stadium

It was 21 minutes and Almeria began to show his arguments with a football vertical. Good defensive work and the pressure led him to steal and catapult balls in attack, although no clear chances. The confrontation had leveled off, and also came to rest with Barcelona B outnumbered. In the 44th minute left-Planas saw the second yellow card and was ejected. The red and whites were to face the entire second half with an opponent with ten players.

[Azzez and Joselu, the subsidiary, debuted with Almeria]

Azzez and Joselu, the subsidiary, debuted with the Almería

Things could not get any better for the Almeria because three minutes after the restart the training runs Javi Grace was ahead on the scoreboard and I turned around completely to a meeting to put an uphill struggle at first. Rafita center from the right, pitched to the back of the net Fernando Soriano. Casquero on 55 minutes with discomfort, was leaving the pitch and replaced the young Nigerian footballer Azzez, making his debut in the first team reaching double pivot Verza.

[All the players did a great job Almeria]

All players did a great job Almería

In 57 minutes Deulofeu, the outstanding player of the subsidiary Barca equalized three in the launch of a free kick, and shortly thereafter, at 63, Aaron had the 3-4 in a very quick move of Almeria, but the local goal, Oier saved when it seemed that the ball was going to sneak into the goal. The meeting was crazy, the alternatives are happening and anyone could make, but who came more clearly to its target was Almeria who had more the ball. In 66 minutes Javi Gracia Ulloa put at stake, went for the party, and sacrificed, never better, was Azzez, who had very little time in the field but had a card and the result had changed since the output of Nigeria.

[The red and white had a great offensive potential on the field]

The Atletico had a great offensive potential on the field

Almeria had a great offensive power on the pitch with Ulloa, Charles, Aaron, Aleix Vidal, Soriano ... The Atletico were looking for three points, creating danger, although they could not trust at all of his rival, despite playing with ten men. In the 80th minute great new opportunity for Charles and Oier, Barcelona goal came across the ball. Again could be 3-4. But soon after, in 81, Ulloa himself could advance again to our representatives. Aaron went down the left focused and Argentina, headache, finished off dramatically. Almeria was launched, playing good football, with discretion and speed, and 88 reach the fifth after a corner kick launched by Verza who headed Christian. The game looked sentenced, but in injury time Deulofeu of direct corner kick, and again differences reduced uncertainty reigned in the meeting, but was practically no time for much else and Almeria began the season with three points very bright and worked with a great rival.

Barcelona B: Oier; Balliu, Sergi Gómez, Ilie (Gustavo Ledesma, minute 70), Planas, David Lombán, Deulofeu, Espinosa (Araujo, minute 53), Rafinha, Lobato and Dongou (Grimaldo, minute 45).

UD Almería: Stephen, Rafita, Alvaro Mejia, Pellerano, Christian; Verza, Casquero (Azzez, minute 55) (Ulloa, minute 66), Aleix Vidal, Soriano, Aaron (Joselu, minute 87), and Charles.

Referee: Jaime Santiago Latre, Aragonese committee. Expelled Planas, Barcelona B, in minute 44, second yellow card. In addition admonished Araujo, the Catalan side, as well as Charles, Christian, Azzez, Soriano and Verza of Almeria.

Goals: 1-0 (Mn. 5). Dongou, on the penalty spot at center Deulofeu. 2-0 (Mn. 11). Deulofeu receive a through ball, ahead of the action of the defense and beat Stephen. 2-1 (Mn.13). Christian Center to the second step, Aleix yields on Soriano, inside the shooting area marks the bottom set. 2-2 (Mn. 21). Charles finished off the back of the net Aleix Vidal center from the right. 2-3 (Mn.48). Rafita Center and Soriano, head, brand. 3-3 (Mn.57). Deulofeu, free-kick. 3-4 (Mn. 81). Ulloa, head to center Aaron. 3-5 (Mn. 88). Corner that takes Verza and Christian, head mark. 4-5 (Mn. 91). Deulofeu of direct corner.

Incidents: Party for the first round of the League Two match at the Mini Stadium in Barcelona in very hot afternoon. He noted the presence of numerous fans rojiblancos

http://www.udalmeriasad.com/uda/index.p ... 01-titular
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

YUJAM wrote:He was taken off in the 55th min. Big win for Almeria

He came on in the 55th, got a yellow in the 60th and was subbed off.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

bushboy wrote:

LOL. 5 min fame over so quick.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

bushboy wrote:

That's one way to destroy a players confidence. kai
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

bushboy wrote:

OUch... that's not fair..
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

niyi wrote:
How can he be 22 when he captained the U20 team last year? Abeg jo... You're so predictable. You bad mouth every new Naija midfielder that shows up on the scene.

I don tell una BigMugu is braindead...
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

That is a good 5mins of fame. Lol
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

5 mins? I thought that was a mistake, na wa o! lol
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

maceo4 wrote:5 mins? I thought that was a mistake, na wa o! lol
That is what CE has turned to. If this was Kaita, we will be hearing another story :boo:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

wanaj0 wrote:
That is what CE has turned to. If this was Kaita, we will be hearing another story :boo:
Oh please, I did not watch the match so I cannot comment it, hang on, what if the guy got injured during match? I hope u understand that this is Azzez first professional game? SMH
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

patrick wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
Oh please, I did not watch the match so I cannot comment it, hang on, what if the guy got injured during match? I hope u understand that this is Azzez first professional game? SMH
Bros I did not mention your name oooo.

Do you watched the Kaita matches you commented on?

Why didn't you highlight that he featured only for 5mins?

The bias you displayed is so obvious.

Nothing against Azeez though.
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

wanaj0 wrote:
patrick wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:

What is your problem? I hastily posted the line up and translation, I did not even read it. Back to ur questions, fyi, I follow Tavriya Simferopol religiously and other naija players, on top of my head I can tell you how everyone is faring without a reference to any web. :bump: :bump:
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

Fyi,

I have the database of all Nigerian players in my head not in any book.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

niyi wrote:

you see yoursef? :boo: :boo: delete your post oya
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wanaj0 wrote:
patrick wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles