Eagles vs FC Cologne-Team list.Ratings for Eagles

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

complete football are liars!I've known them since i was inNaija.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

cant say anyhting about this match report...the one i want to see is the one against sporting lisbon....hopefully okocha, baba etc (excluding kanu) will be included..
that will be the match that i will use to see how prepared these boys really are...
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Blakes wrote:cant say anyhting about this match report...the one i want to see is the one against sporting lisbon....hopefully okocha, baba etc (excluding kanu) will be included..
that will be the match that i will use to see how prepared these boys really are...
There isnt going to be a match against Sporting Lisbon. The boys are heading for Tunisia tommorrow.
To stop trying is to start dying
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

Reasonable assesment.
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

There isnt going to be a match against Sporting Lisbon. The boys are heading for Tunisia tommorrow.
ok great ....i knew it was too good to be true...just like the WC we are going to a tourney after poor preformances at some second hand friendlies...
when we reach ANC then our eyes will open...okocha cannot carry the whole team on his back...
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Yujam is right...Only a clueless coach would not take Obodo to the tournament and include the likes of Agali, Lawal and Ekong
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

YUJAM wrote:Like I said earlier, I do not believe that Olofinjana has the pedigree that Obodo has in respect to being able to sit in front of that back four and act like a generale, sniffing out potential attacks and confronting them at the source while someone else does the dirty work, or simply dictating play from the back.

Anyway, I wish Olofinjana well. He has much potential -- I just hope he can handle the pressure.
Yujam, let it go. Obodo is not going to Tunisia. Jeez! :shock:
shigemo
Egg
Egg

Post by shigemo »

By which position was Abbey played?
I LOVE NIGERIAN FOOTBALL :thumbs:
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Hahahahahaha... we shall see when the real game start. point ratings against a relegation bound club carries no significance.... Cheii everyone is happy over this game wow... I guess CAF shoud make practice games part of the ANC Naija go win dat wan.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Soldier of Fortune...
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

Thanks for the report.
who no know go know.