Dynamo kiev, fener and moscow dey play ideye don hang

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Dynamo kiev, fener and moscow dey play ideye don hang

Post by Bigpokey24 »

about 5 SE's will be added to the amount of Nigerians in the champs league this season oo, I think this may eventually be one of the highest amount of Nigerians in the tourney this year
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
osita
Egg
Egg
Re: When Dynamo kiev, fener and moscow dey play

Post by osita »

Ideye not as good as i thought with his feet, thrown away lots of chances against the german team.

Emenike might just be better more his control than ideye.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: When Dynamo kiev, fener and moscow dey play

Post by pajimoh »

I hope I'm not judging him harshly, but I thought Ideye's first touch is a tad poor. They are down by an own goal
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Dynamo kiev, fener and moscow dey play ideye don hang

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ideye don hang
SuperEagles

osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

He scores at last, but still needs to improves on this ball control. Should have scored a hartrick
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ideye don hang
SuperEagles

Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

In fact, Ideye saved Kiev from a Champs League exit by scoring in the 88th min..
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
bolaji
Egg
Egg

Post by bolaji »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Ideye don hang
Another "non-technical" goal by Ideye. :thumbs:
"Daddy, that man looks scary" said my 6yr old son on seeing Ghanaian's GK Dauda's face coming towards the Camera Lens. My avatar is my tribute to the only man that has managed to scare the craps out of my son.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Beautiful goal....I replayed it like 4 types on the top of the ESPN replays that they had

:thumbs: :thumbs:

10 goals already this season. This guy is a predator. He waits for the perfect time and then strikes.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
bolaji
Egg
Egg

Post by bolaji »

Tbite wrote:Beautiful goal....I replayed it like 4 types on the top of the ESPN replays that they had

10 goals already this season. This guy is a predator. He waits for the perfect time and then strikes.
Shhhhhh....some people have been trying to convince us that Ideye only scores "non-technical" goals. :lol:
"Daddy, that man looks scary" said my 6yr old son on seeing Ghanaian's GK Dauda's face coming towards the Camera Lens. My avatar is my tribute to the only man that has managed to scare the craps out of my son.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

bolaji wrote:
Tbite wrote:Beautiful goal....I replayed it like 4 types on the top of the ESPN replays that they had

Shhhhhh....some people have been trying to convince us that Ideye only scores "non-technical" goals. :lol:

wetin non-technical goals mean?

Once I know it--Bet You, I go Use am too :lol: :lol: :lol: .....
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

GUEST wrote:
bolaji wrote:

:rotf: :rotf:
tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

Goal similar to Ramires goal for Chelsea against Barca. The guy has improve a lot but i still think he could be used as a support striker for Emenike.
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
fobi
Egg
Egg

Post by fobi »

like play like play the future is finally looking good for the dwindled Super Eagles.
bolaji
Egg
Egg

Post by bolaji »

GUEST wrote:
bolaji wrote:

Snippets from the following threads by our man Catalyst below. You can read the whole thread here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=223255

SNIPPET 1:

We have seen this before.

The less said about how poor is as a player now (a shock for me) the better. The technical skills I saw on display is an indictment on us.

That said, he will use his Naija hustle and gra-gra net a handful of goals each season. Yet limited.

I will continue to hold a candle for him with hope that he will "develop".

SNIPPET 2:

I did that in the other thread where this vid was first posted. I cannot not fetch it readily now.

To refresh, I highlighted his off the ball rush - 5 out of 7 times he makes the wrong runs. His technical skills - heading and shooting. And his reaction when he does not get the pass from his team mates.

For some one I had high hopes for and was hoping that he will be quality, he has left me disappointed.

So I ask; is Europe making our players better or simply just making them more money? This is case study that is hard to measure in large part because we do not have a body of evidence in the form of x number of years served in the NPL for many of these players for us to compare against
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

But we've known this about Ideye since his Sochaux days. His play is much improved since the U20 WC in Canada some yrs ago. He can hold the ball up well, has great aerial ability, his combination play with team mates is really good and his finishing is improving fast.. If anyone had told me back then that Ideye would become the player he is today, I would have told them they'd lost their dang minds
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"