STOP THE PRESS!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
STOP THE PRESS!!!

Post by Robbynice »

How did Omey2k4 AND IAG get to 1000 posts before me especially after they refused to show up for a whole day after Arsenal assumed their rightful position at the top of the EPL standings? How manage? :x :evil: :P :D
Makanaky
Egg
Egg
Re: STOP THE PRESS!!!

Post by Makanaky »

Robbynice wrote:How did Omey2k4 AND IAG get to 1000 posts before me especially after they refused to show up for a whole day after Arsenal assumed their rightful position at the top of the EPL standings? How manage? :x :evil: :P :D
Does it matter Robbynice? Surely a man of your stature is above such petty B.S? :D
Nkono, Kunde, Massing, Tataw, Ebwelle , Pagal,Mbida, Mfede, Mbouh,Makanaky,Kana-Biyik,Oman-Biyik, Ekeke, Milla,.....Too Strong to be Intimidated, Too Stong to be defeated! Indomitable!!!! Marc Viven-Foe R.I.P!!!
Robbynice
Re: STOP THE PRESS!!!

Post by Robbynice »

Makanaky wrote:
Robbynice wrote:How did Omey2k4 AND IAG get to 1000 posts before me especially after they refused to show up for a whole day after Arsenal assumed their rightful position at the top of the EPL standings? How manage? :x :evil: :P :D
Does it matter Robbynice? Surely a man of your stature is above such petty B.S? :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

Robby, it takes a lot of posts to defend their teams Man-Useless and ColdSpuds.