And some wants us to believe it was just a training match

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
And some wants us to believe it was just a training match

Post by Robbynice »

This is a quote from a reporter who reported the game yesterday between the SE and the German Football Club.
The match, yesterday, in Portugal was a friendly match. But the

Germans were not friendly on the pitch. Their faces showed it and

their play proved it. The way they marked, charged and fought for

everything perhaps was a lesson to the Nigerians. In football,

friendly matches matter too.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Thank you Robby - This match mattered, and if you read through the player rating posted by another forumer, you will notice that the better performances came from unexpected sources, and the players who gave some worries proved themselves. For example Okoronkwo was scored 8/10 and given man of the match while Yobo was said to have had a quiet day and scored 6/10.

I am sure the coaches learnt alot, and even Ayo said CCC changed tactics near the end of the game.

Anyways, me I have decided that the talking of CCC will be done in Tunisia and not before. We shall all be witnesses...God willing.
To stop trying is to start dying
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

We shall see when D-DAY arrives and see how all this matters. We all know we won't be playing the cooks, washers, drivers, laundry cleaners, porters, bottom of the league clubs and taxi drivers when the ANC starts...
Soldier of Fortune...
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Robbynice,

Are you panicking? If you have a lot of confidence there is nothing to worry about.... :P
Soldier of Fortune...
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

MI5 wrote:Robbynice,

Are you panicking? If you have a lot of confidence there is nothing to worry about.... :P
Do I sound like someone that is worried? Ol'boy I am so confident of a victory you have no idea. Come to think of it, I am worried. I am worried there wouldn't be enough humble pies to go around during and after the ANC. But I am sure the likes Cyber Saint and co. will help out in the baking of those pies.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Actually Rooby you do sound worried; you seem like someone in denial bt it's all good; im hoping the team surprises me and the victory over a second from bottom of the league Cologne team is a good start.

BTW, is this site seem slow or is it just me typing too slow :?:
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

theYemster wrote:Actually Rooby you do sound worried; you seem like someone in denial bt it's all good; im hoping the team surprises me and the victory over a second from bottom of the league Cologne team is a good start.

BTW, is this site seem slow or is it just me typing too slow :?:
O Robby, i see ur heart dey go jigijigi. make u no worry. from what i've learnt, when u say it is w........; then the work is done. Abi?

and Yemster, the site is "CRAWLING". and d pages are not coming well not to talk of long to display and have errors on them. need to refresh over and over.
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

Robby, buddy, neva mind dem. The humble pie is coming.

In fact, I'm gonna do like Elijah and make sure that none of those prophets of Baal escapes punishment.
calli65
Egg
Egg

Post by calli65 »

M15, you bi fool, stupid angel*, always putting Nigeria Eagles and people of Nigeria down. Always B-i-t-c-h-i-n-g.
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

Calli, mek u no mind dat #$%$*.

i'll deal with all of them: mi5, waffiman, eaglewinged, ayo and their ilk afta CCC lands the trophy. watch me 8)
Kelechi
Egg
Egg

Post by Kelechi »

Cali65 you been dey sleep with Cyberpaint or na him dey sleep with you?
Nna---every one wey dey here no say M15 will do anything to help when it comes to Naija soccer-----na bi here wey you dey when the bobo they run around for the good of our Women WC?---or you never comot for cooler then?
Make you watch ya mouth ----the man don tire of all the foolishness wey dey go around Naija soccer admin. where blind dey lead blind------and where pregnant coach dey lead minor reserve players----me a no dey blame M15------

Cali65---carry youself go your back yard where fool, stupid angel*, and always bitching dey reside-----
C.Saint where you see niga here? you must be a malato-----truth dey always suffer you----
For a child of God, silence in the face of problem is an act of ignorance
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Robby,don't worry.All the naysayers names have been compiled and included in the Register of Shame.Come next week,I hope there will be no fairweather critics or emergency turncoats.Let them go and support the Lions of Cameroun and Senegal.Dem go hear "wen".
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
marloski
Egg
Egg

Post by marloski »

Well lets hope for the best. :D :D
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

obong itatex wrote:Robby,don't worry.All the naysayers names have been compiled and included in the Register of Shame.Come next week,I hope there will be no fairweather critics or emergency turncoats.Let them go and support the Lions of Cameroun and Senegal.Dem go hear "wen".
Ol'boy I hear you loud and clear. :D
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Robbynice wrote:
obong itatex wrote:Robby,don't worry.All the naysayers names have been compiled and included in the Register of Shame.Come next week,I hope there will be no fairweather critics or emergency turncoats.Let them go and support the Lions of Cameroun and Senegal.Dem go hear "wen".
Ol'boy I hear you loud and clear. :D
Robby, if your boy can at least get his name on the ANC scoresheet after three attempts, I will give him a bit of credit. At least it will give you something to talk about.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Robby,

I see sey you don't want to admit it but the heat is on and the tension is rising... You guys who are supporters of CCC, NFA and others know D-DAY is getting closer...Trust me you have plenty to worry about... If you feel everything is fine then you don't to worry about what will happen when the real deal starts... Stay tuned..

Robbynice wrote:
MI5 wrote:Robbynice,

Do I sound like someone that is worried? Ol'boy I am so confident of a victory you have no idea. Come to think of it, I am worried. I am worried there wouldn't be enough humble pies to go around during and after the ANC. But I am sure the likes Cyber Saint and co. will help out in the baking of those pies.
Soldier of Fortune...
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

pls. tell them for those who have Image let them hear.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Kelechi,

Thank you very much ohh and i and others did the best we could when the Falcons were here and will do it all over again if i have to. This two rotten maggots are nothing but a complete disgrace to this site, the entire human race and gthe whole naija society as a whole. But i don't blame them one bit since they are both products of the unfortunate Naija society where evil, corruption, looking the other way when the truth comes out, lying about things, denying other people a fair chance, stepping on other people's back to rise to the top, trying to justify mediocrity and the state of where how futbol is in right now then you have a clear picture who they are and what they stand for. They are nothing but agents of doom.

I stand by my criticisms of the way our futbol is in today and will not take anything back at all. From the sports minister to his henchmen, to crooks like Ogunjobi, to the current coach who thinks he is a coach oh my and everyone associated with our overall sports in the country are nothing but disasters... Unless all this people are removed for good we will not win anything at all or anytime soon.

Thanks Kelechi and this two buffons will continue to be part of the plaque that is affecting soccer in naija... Rotten maggots...

Kelechi wrote:Cali65 you been dey sleep with Cyberpaint or na him dey sleep with you?
Nna---every one wey dey here no say M15 will do anything to help when it comes to Naija soccer-----na bi here wey you dey when the bobo they run around for the good of our Women WC?---or you never comot for cooler then?
Make you watch ya mouth ----the man don tire of all the foolishness wey dey go around Naija soccer admin. where blind dey lead blind------and where pregnant coach dey lead minor reserve players----me a no dey blame M15------

Cali65---carry youself go your back yard where fool, stupid angel*, and always bitching dey reside-----
C.Saint where you see niga here? you must be a malato-----truth dey always suffer you----
Soldier of Fortune...
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

As from now my full support to the green eagles show and no more negativity