Uche Nwofor Driving lessons

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
Uche Nwofor Driving lessons

Post by Sunset »

[/video]
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Uche Nwofor Driving lessons

Post by metalalloy »

Nice. Videos like this suggest more likely than not that these are actual kids. Guinz for naija in their mid 20's don dey drive since. Good luck to him
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

metalalloy wrote:Nice. Videos like this suggest more likely than not that these are actual kids. Guinz for naija in their mid 20's don dey drive since. Good luck to him
Doesn't follow...you underestimate how many poor families dey naija. No be everybody get access to moto.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

platinum wrote:Doesn't follow...you underestimate how many poor families dey naija. No be everybody get access to moto.
Yes, it doesn't follow...
But most Rangers players can afford a tokunboh!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...for oyinbo land u actually have to do practical and written driving test unlike naija, if u be rich bigman u just send money get a license.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

The guy was very comfortable through the driving session.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

balo wrote:The guy was very comfortable through the driving session.

comfortable to be stalling and not knowing the correct amount of force to engage the clutch?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

metalalloy wrote:

comfortable to be stalling and not knowing the correct amount of force to engage the clutch?

U need to see people that are not comfortable at driving to get what I meant. He may not be used to driving standard shift. But he is comfortable at the steering.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Next
Egg
Egg

Post by Next »

I beg to differ: driving with just one hand on the wheel? If he does that here in Germany he will not be issued a D/L!!

Peace
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Next wrote:
I beg to differ: driving with just one hand on the wheel? If he does that here in Germany he will not be issued a D/L!!

Peace
Being issued a drivers license and driving are two different things. In Australia he might not be issued a drivers license as well for driving with one hand, but if he had his license - he could drive with one hand in Australia as much as he liked.

Driving with one hand on the wheel does not suggest anything. It is more dangerous in the event of an unforeseen hazard that is all.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
ogiso
Egg
Egg

Post by ogiso »

I'm amazed the instructor did not have a word about him having only one hand on the steering wheel! He needs to sort that out otherwise he will fail his test.
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

ogiso wrote:I'm amazed the instructor did not have a word about him having only one hand on the steering wheel! He needs to sort that out otherwise he will fail his test.
He did, from 1:03 - 1:13 min.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Tbite wrote:
Next wrote:

Peace
Being issued a drivers license and driving are two different things. In Australia he might not be issued a drivers license as well for driving with one hand, but if he had his license - he could drive with one hand in Australia as much as he liked.
Driving with one hand on the wheel does not suggest anything. It is more dangerous in the event of an unforeseen hazard that is all.
...sure u can even drive with ur leg/s on the wheel if u have a DL, but while being tested u can't have one hand on the wheel, everything have to be by the book.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Cant drive on a test with one hand. Even if you are as good as Shumarker. One hand= flunking the test
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Next
Egg
Egg

Post by Next »

Tbite wrote:
Next wrote:

Peace

If you read my post it says "he will not be issued a d/l". If he likes he can drive with his legs after that but BEFORE that he will not get it.
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Sunset wrote:[/video]
...btw, is that a teacher or a tester?
Idika
Egg
Egg

Post by Idika »

For sure, driving with one hand in a "behind the wheel" driving test is an automatic fail. I had to take mine five times before I eventually passed.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Idika wrote:For sure, driving with one hand in a "behind the wheel" driving test is an automatic fail. I had to take mine five times before I eventually passed.
Is your name ADO JOHN SULE

How many other tests did you repeat like that :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
obote
Egg
Egg

Post by obote »

Idika wrote:For sure, driving with one hand in a "behind the wheel" driving test is an automatic fail. I had to take mine five times before I eventually passed.
Olodo why you come dey show yourself na? :taunt:
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Strange things !!

Nwofor just got sent off in an ongoing match where his team is down 2-0 to PSV..

Guess what ? He scored two goals both with his hand and got caught each time ? Sometimes one must wonder what adrenalin does to the thinking faculty ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Thhe guy already dey learn bad habits, one hand on the steering an not keeping his eyes on the road at all times
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
mathuz11
Egg
Egg

Post by mathuz11 »

Tbite wrote:
Next wrote:

Peace
Being issued a drivers license and driving are two different things. In Australia he might not be issued a drivers license as well for automatic driving lessons with one hand, but if he had his license - he could drive with one hand in Australia as much as he liked.

Hello Tbite,

Driving with one hand is not a good idea because you do not have as much control of the vehicle then if you were driving with two hands. In addition, driving with one hand while eating or drinking, is even more of a hazard. The correct hand position is now at nine and three to keep yourself safe in the case of an accident. While many people find themselves driving with one hand at times, there is slightly more risk for accident than driving with two hands. Overall, make sure you are always aware of the road to ensure safety.