Tottenham is cursed (THE CLUB)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Tottenham is cursed (THE CLUB)

Post by pajimoh »

okokobioko wrote:I commot from church door and score 1-0 to tottenham @89th Minute! I stopped beside Sister Nkechi's car to say hello. She drives off and I check scores on my phone and its 2-1 to Everton @ FT! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

How can anyone tell me tottenham is not cursed? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I guess Man City is cursed as well? You did not come here and said so when we won 4 games in a row. The fact is I was expecting us to be beaten even before half time.
A makeshift defense with a fragile mentality will always be breached and Everton are not easy at home.

Spurs have always lost or at best drawn when they play on Thursday and have to play less than 3 days later.

With Kaboul, BAE, Dawson missing in action the defense has been patched up all season.

It's obviously a damning stat that they've lost about 15 points in the last 10 minutes but to be up there with second string defenders is better than the bottom.

Missing
Parker
Kaboul
BAE
Dawson
Bale

Gone
Modric
VDV
Corluka
Kranjcar

To name the ones I can remember.

This team is never going to play like a unit from the get go.

If after every defeat you think the team is cursed then the teams below us must be more than cursed....
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
okokobioko
Egg
Egg

Post by okokobioko »

pajimoh wrote: I guess Man City is cursed as well?

Are all Tottenham fans like this? you guys dont know how to comprehend? UNlike your club, man City does not throw away leads every week! I can count 5 games where your club blew the lead this season! it happens almost every week every season!
You did not come here and said so when we won 4 games in a row.
No I didnt, I said it more than 7-8 years ago! long before "pizza gate!" Your club is cursed and a few wins here and there cannot disprove that!
The fact is I was expecting us to be beaten even before half time.

thats your problem!
A makeshift defense with a fragile mentality will always be breached and Everton are not easy at home.
Now you are begining to understand!
Spurs have always lost or at best drawn when they play on Thursday and have to play less than 3 days later.
that is no excuse! when you are winning and its the 90th minute, YOU DONT CONCEED! YOU PLAY 11 MENT BEHIND THE BALL! EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO LINE YOUR 11 MEN ON THE GOAL LINE!
With Kaboul, BAE, Dawson missing in action the defense has been patched up all season.
Dawson is irrelevant! your coach does not even pick him to serve juice when the cafeteria lady is out sick!
If after every defeat you think the team is cursed then the teams below us must be more than cursed....
Again, comprehension deficit! your team is cursed BECAUSE YOU CANT HANG ON TO A LEAD! YOU ALWAYS BLOW A LEAD OR LOSE WHEN YOU HAVE VICTORY IN YOUR PALM! FUNNY ENOUGH, I KNOW YOU KNOW THIS!
"the black man is his own worst enemy; he is jealous of himself,envious and covetous" ---marcus garvey
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

angel*!! Remind me how come Spurs have 8 wins? The curse failed to fire abi!! As I said - carry your insane rantings to other clubs!! Spurs dont want you - We are fine without you!! Is it by force!! We no want!! GO!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
okokobioko
Egg
Egg

Post by okokobioko »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"the black man is his own worst enemy; he is jealous of himself,envious and covetous" ---marcus garvey
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Naija Spurs! Wahala dey o. I hear say there is one Baba in Ijebu that could be of great help here. PaJ has his contact info.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

look at Cristao weeping around this thread. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

YemiBrazil wrote:Naija Spurs! Wahala dey o. I hear say there is one Baba in Ijebu that could be of great help here. PaJ has his contact info.
Abeg we no one any baba bailed them out.
Let the Danfo driver cursed continue.A team fighting for title end up fighting top 4.Spurs can end up finish out top 4 oooh.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Interesting thread.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:Interesting thread.
This thread was 7 years ago and I had told you this some years before I opened this thread.

Do you now believe me? :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Spurs isn't cursed danfo. Look at the past 7 years. The club has been on an upward trajectory. You mistake complacency in games for curses. It is not a curse that Danny Rose was stupid yesterday.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cristao II wrote:Spurs isn't cursed danfo. Look at the past 7 years. The club has been on an upward trajectory. You mistake complacency in games for curses. It is not a curse that Danny Rose was stupid yesterday.
Ol boy why bother? People see what they are. The cursed only see curse and the blessed see blessings.
No need to explain anything. When any other team loses there's no mention of curse but let it happen to Spurs.

This is team that has been playing away from home for close to two years. With no home advantage, they are still above many illustrious teams with home advantage.
With injury ravaged season and the first team not to acquire any player during transfer sea on, still in Europe and above many that spends .....

Ignore the narrative. The hate, whether conscious or otherwise, is a spiritual thing. Look no further than the Jewish association
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Imagine they’d gotten the Berahino so dearly desired?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:Spurs isn't cursed danfo. Look at the past 7 years. The club has been on an upward trajectory. You mistake complacency in games for curses. It is not a curse that Danny Rose was stupid yesterday.
okay, i guess we shall continue. ill ask you again in 7 years. :D