Martins in trouble: Adriano will play for Inter on Sunday

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Martins in trouble: Adriano will play for Inter on Sunday

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Adriano's Inter return
Wednesday, 21 January 2004

Inter have officially announced they now enjoy complete ownership of the Brazilian, who was rumoured to be a target for big-spending Chelsea.

The Nerazzurri have affirmed that the talented forward has signed a contract that will expire in 2008, with money, reportedly up to €20 million, plus players heading for cash-strapped Parma.

Isah Eliakwu and Ianis Zicu are the players in question, with the latter signed from Dinamo Bucharest, and they will spend time on loan with the Gialloblu outfit.

Adriano played his final game for Parma in Tuesday's Coppa Italia clash with Lazio, scoring in the 1-1 draw.

The 21-year-old scored once in eight games for Inter in 2002 after arriving in Italy from Flamengo in his homeland.

Sunday's Serie A game with Modena could mark the second Nerazzurri debut for the South American.

"I'm happy to come back home," he told Inter Channel. "Now I hope to be able to help the team improve.

"I've arrived in Italy thanks to Inter. I'm happy I can come back and play there for a few years.

"I'm sure I could become a great player here. Let's hope I can play big matches thanks to the job I'll do with the team.

"I'm really keen on this jersey. I want to work hard to win - I have a big will."

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/art ... 73&cpid=21
Naija fan
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija fan »

Martins is not going anywhere. Inter, most likely, will sell Vieri because they can get good money for him.
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Anyone remember what happened to the chicken who put all her eggs in one basket? :?:
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
kaycee2g

Post by kaycee2g »

This is good for martins. with the skill of Adriano, i see Martins scoring more goals.

Also, i am happy for Eliakwu. he will now do what Adriano did at Parma.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

charlie wrote:Anyone remember what happened to the chicken who put all her eggs in one basket? :?:
hmm mmn preach it brother preach it.
To stop trying is to start dying
somebody
Egg
Egg

Post by somebody »

The day of reconing is near for that silly boy
Why do we struggle to live when we are still going to die anyway?
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

somebody wrote:The day of reconing is near for that silly boy
Shot yo mouth!Eat ahumple rotten pie,Cuzo just scored 2 goals.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

omey2k4 wrote:
somebody wrote:The day of reconing is near for that silly boy
Shot yo mouth!Eat ahumple rotten pie,Cuzo just scored 2 goals.

omey2, collect ya cyberstout. :)
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Obafemi Martins should have had a white shirt and written on it should have been "In ya face Nigeria!"
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

omey2k4 wrote:Obafemi Martins should have had a white shirt and written on it should have been "In ya face Nigeria!"

why u wan come spoil the good thing u talk before?? i go collect the stout back oh!
Larry Ashagbe
Re: Martins in trouble: Adriano will play for Inter on Sunda

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Adriano's Inter return
Wednesday, 21 January 2004

Inter have officially announced they now enjoy complete ownership of the Brazilian, who was rumoured to be a target for big-spending Chelsea.

The Nerazzurri have affirmed that the talented forward has signed a contract that will expire in 2008, with money, reportedly up to €20 million, plus players heading for cash-strapped Parma.

Isah Eliakwu and Ianis Zicu are the players in question, with the latter signed from Dinamo Bucharest, and they will spend time on loan with the Gialloblu outfit.

Adriano played his final game for Parma in Tuesday's Coppa Italia clash with Lazio, scoring in the 1-1 draw.

The 21-year-old scored once in eight games for Inter in 2002 after arriving in Italy from Flamengo in his homeland.

Sunday's Serie A game with Modena could mark the second Nerazzurri debut for the South American.

"I'm happy to come back home," he told Inter Channel. "Now I hope to be able to help the team improve.

"I've arrived in Italy thanks to Inter. I'm happy I can come back and play there for a few years.

"I'm sure I could become a great player here. Let's hope I can play big matches thanks to the job I'll do with the team.

"I'm really keen on this jersey. I want to work hard to win - I have a big will."

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/art ... 73&cpid=21
Why is Martins in trouble?

Adraino is the favourite but Martins will fight and can possibly win and with Vieri's problem with Zac, you never know what to expect.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Veiri's interested in going to the Nou Camp on loan till June. He's got issues at Inter. Martins's ready for any challenges - no sweat.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Vieri is KING at Inter!

Adriano is the top dog.

Martins, Cruz and the more versatile Recoba have to fight for the remaining spots.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Veiri definitely wants out at Inter. His present relations with the fans speaks volumes. How many strikers score and refuse to celebrate: a model pro but unwilling to stay. He hated both the sales of Ronaldo & later Crespo.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.