Hehehehe...these brits are yabbing Cameroun

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

so__so_scandalous
Egg
Egg

Post by so__so_scandalous »

Queer-maroon lol man lol
tim
Egg
Egg

Post by tim »

At least the competition would require bunch of 'clowns' to lighten the load. Or Jesters!!! Ha!
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

lol. This ma Naijas bros go kill me with laugh. :lol: :lol: Kai! This is an insult. Even Nigeria gets to laugh at Cameroon. I think I have to call the Puma head quarters. Nigeria? Laughing at Cameroon? Something don happen. :|
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Mboma
Egg
Egg

Post by Mboma »

It is funny how a small country like cameroon the population of lagos, really peaks the interest of our naija bros.....look around this forum. the hotest threads are about cameroon. I like that :)
Cross
Egg
Egg

Post by Cross »

Cameroon, though small in size is a great nation. They have beaten us in 3 finals, one very convincing, the other 2 questionable...
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Arrested for solicitation...lol...lol..."Queer Magnets"
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Cameroun attracts attention because they have won three nations cup titles off Nigeria. Enjoy the attention while it lasts cos it will soon come to an end.

You will take up the space currently occupied by Ghana.
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

I guess all these jersey stuff is happening to cameroon simply because they are too cheap and couldn't afford to get a good design for their jersey, this is just my best guess!!! Imaging seeing Rigobert Song in G-string at the ANC??? Damn! :roll: :mrgreen:
Wow! Tunisia girls might go crazy seeing these camelroon players in their G-string....that might creat confusion for camelroon camp, I guess that is what we want??? Isn't it :mrgreen:
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
Mboma
Egg
Egg

Post by Mboma »

I like the attention we get from these 49ers, i mean 419ers :lol: . but u all know the truth and we know the truth. SE simply is no match for our lions. u guys fear cameroon pass die. i think we can all be men and agree on that alone! we'll keep flogging you and future generations like the super snakes u r. run ya mouth all u want...does'nt help heal the pain. it does not take away anything from the facts...
Last edited by Mboma on Thu Jan 22, 2004 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mboma
Egg
Egg

Post by Mboma »

Cross wrote:Cameroon, though small in size is a great nation. They have beaten us in 3 finals, one very convincing, the other 2 questionable...
tnx
Eclipse
Egg
Egg

Post by Eclipse »

Abeg, somebosy show me serena williams in cameroun's new outfit :P :P That's all am interested in :D :D :D
only the super eagles of nigeria are capable of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory-total football magazine circa june 02'
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

adios wrote:How can Cameroon be queer and a husband to nigeria? :D :D :D
That was before they came out of the closet! Don't you watch Jerry Springer?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Fourteen
Egg
Egg

Post by Fourteen »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
any supporter who wears that kit to the stadium will be arrested for "solicitation"

Meanwhile, how do the camerounians plan to swap jerseys on the field if their jersey is a one piece?
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Would the jerseys have been so ridiculed if they were launched on a European team?

My only problem with them is:

(1) How do the fans get to wear just the top
(2) How do you swap jersey's after the game.
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

Let's have our laughs now; perhaps it's all we got. But this thread is funny no doubt.

Where's Yujam to put a rascist spin on this new Puma invention!
...but with God all things are possible...
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

Queer-meroon.. Omotori, U suppose go hall of fame for coming up with that. IT'S OFFICIAL FELLAZ... NA QUEERMEEROON WE GO DEY CALL DEM FROM NOW.
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Seriously,isn't it ironic that the Indomitable Lions,whose name is awe inspiring,and who play Africa's most robust and physical football,will file out in a feministic outfit that belongs to the fashion runway?
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Cross
Egg
Egg

Post by Cross »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Would the jerseys have been so ridiculed if they were launched on a European team?

My only problem with them is:

(1) How do the fans get to wear just the top
(2) How do you swap jersey's after the game.

These are INDUBITABLE questions yo.....