furo iyenimi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

rudellar
Egg
Egg
furo iyenimi

Post by rudellar »

JUST CURIOUS, DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THIS GUY? ISNT SHITTU BETTER THAN HIM? ANY UPDATES?
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: furo iyenimi

Post by GUEST »

rudellar wrote:JUST CURIOUS, DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THIS GUY? ISNT SHITTU BETTER THAN HIM? ANY UPDATES?

Furo Iyenimi--THE WORST OVERAGE CD I have see in GWG JERSEY..

Is only God that knows where Joe Bonfool found this player..

Joe Bonfool went a step Further to take him to the Worst Olympic

Team ever Put together by any Coach in Nigerian History-2000..Say

whatever You want about Shittu--He Bring it in GWG JERSEY..Not a Fan

But You Gotta give the man his Due..
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

People are blind if they watch Shittu and have anything negative to say about his performance in the GWG..
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
vosah

Post by vosah »

paj wrote:People are blind if they watch Shittu and have anything negative to say about his performance in the GWG..
KPOM
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

vosah wrote:
paj wrote:People are blind if they watch Shittu and have anything negative to say about his performance in the GWG..
KPOM
Vosah,

U remember I told you that Shittu is coming back? GUEST, ogasir and ring leader of SSDD :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
kalani
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani »

Furo was a Nigerian great.
megapro wrote:
Yobo’s problem is easy to analyze. His name is Omeruo. You don’t have to be a genius, just a normal guy like me to understand that we’re talking about frustration. It’s not easy for a player to see how he’s outperformed by a 19 year-old kid, but the kid is fantastic. I had the courage to play him and the problem is very simple.
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by General Trousers »

Furo, who was born in 1978 is still eligible to feature for the SE. If he is able he can gate crash the Faro camp.

x
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Furo was a pretty mediocre defender - and that is putting it kindly.
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

mystic wrote:Furo was a pretty mediocre defender - and that is putting it kindly.
Mystic he is only 34 which means he was a baby when I was in 2nd grade ... I think he can still make the cut.

x
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

rudellar wrote:JUST CURIOUS, DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THIS GUY? ISNT SHITTU BETTER THAN HIM? ANY UPDATES?
Really?

With your 17th post, and your first thread, this is the best you can come up with?

TBITE, please speak to rudellar.
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif
Chingo Bling
Egg
Egg

Post by Chingo Bling »

General Trousers wrote:
mystic wrote:Furo was a pretty mediocre defender - and that is putting it kindly.
Mystic he is only 34 which means he was a baby when I was in 2nd grade ... I think he can still make the cut.

x
He was actually an active contributor on CE a while back! but disappeared when a few questions relating to when he attended high school were asked of him!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Chingo Bling wrote:
General Trousers wrote:

x
He was actually an active contributor on CE a while back! but disappeared when a few questions relating to when he attended high school were asked of him!
Didn't the guy change his name midway through his career?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Lolly wrote:
Chingo Bling wrote:
General Trousers wrote:

x
Didn't the guy change his name midway through his career?
No - I do not think that is him.