okocha don score AGAIN bolton 5 villa 2

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

somebody
Egg
Egg

Post by somebody »

Guyz it doeesn't get better than this

THERE IS ONLY ONE JAY JAY
Why do we struggle to live when we are still going to die anyway?
somebody
Egg
Egg

Post by somebody »

Oga wont stay long at Bolton with this kind of performance

somebody
Egg
Egg

Post by somebody »

Jmal
Egg
Egg

Post by Jmal »

Jay-the-man brilliance will never end ...thats promiss watch out Jay-the-man in Tunisia..I hope the Jay-the-man can keep it up because he is probably going to be crucial for Nigeria.he got bags of skills. He served us well before 1994 when he was very young remmember that wonderfull pass to Iroha :lol: :lol: :lol:
Regardless what he do in Tunisa he will be very very success in the tournament and mybe he can Enjoy what he is doing right now in Tunisa lets keep it cross our fingers......Bolton will hopfully fight tooth and nail to keep him ....
Ijapa
Egg
Egg

Post by Ijapa »

I've now picked up the baton from somebody,

You future depends on your dreams: so go to sleep
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

somebody wrote:THERE IS ONLY ONE JAY JAY
I have to add my own voice to the shrining of the Zindane+Figo+Ronaldo=Oga the guy has my royal permission to be late for ANC and choose not to train with the team if he so desires!!!!!!! and I have my private jet to whisk him off to Tunisia and anything short of the presidential palace for him to stay will not be accepted. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bombastic
Egg
Egg

Post by Bombastic »

According to www.soccernet.com, "The Nigerian playmaker is expected to be away for a month and ANY SIDE IN THE LAND would miss someone of his ability and class.

All the bashers, just SHUT UP. Even Zidane has NEVER scored two goals from two free kicks in one game. Just PAM ya mouth dia, all of una.

OKOCHA---THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND :roll:
Verbum Sapienti----A word to the wise.
MYMIND
Egg
Egg

Post by MYMIND »

Bombastic wrote:According to www.soccernet.com, "The Nigerian playmaker is expected to be away for a month and ANY SIDE IN THE LAND would miss someone of his ability and class.

All the bashers, just SHUT UP. Even Zidane has NEVER scored two goals from two free kicks in one game. Just PAM ya mouth dia, all of una.

OKOCHA---THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND :roll:
Omey2K I hope you aRE HEARING! Go and hide :D
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Unbelievable. I've just fixed my TV capture card problem. And all i had to do was uninstall the Kazaa Lite Codec Pack!! Expect to see Okocha's goals, plus Babayaro, Aiyegbeni etc tommorow.
somebody
Egg
Egg

Post by somebody »

Ijapa, I dont get another one

Another JAY JAY is a counterfeit
somebody
Egg
Egg

Post by somebody »

Oya say after me

"Another JAY JAY is a counterfeit"
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

somebody wrote:Guyz it doeesn't get better than this

Pally it does; when he scores the goals in a naija jersey.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ROSSIKE
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ROSSIKE »

Qite frankly I think JJ's the best footballer in the one bar none.
Imagination is more important than knowledge

- Albert Einstein

skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

okocha okocha i love u pass *****
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I missed the match so can someone please confirm whether or not Oga scored 2 goals :P :D.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]THE FAN[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]nanijoe[/color] wrote:This forum is about to crash with Jay-Jay shrining
Instead of complaining, join me in asking ROGBA to create a separate forum called "The Okocha Shrine". 8) :P

Great game from the Human Supernova (not surprising), but why did Sam Allardyce use him for the full 90 minutes! He could have subbed him out after the second freekick goal ... haba.
Na you bi this? Chei, so because Oga score, you come reappear for forum. Why you no show ya face when everybodi bin curse am out cos him wan play for Bolton today :evil:? Anyway, welcome bro and Happy New year :D.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]ugly boy[/color] wrote:THERE IS ONLY ONE JAY JAY
That's why he was named twice :D.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Eagle Winged[/color] wrote:mister dolly, if only. My TV capture card seems to be broken. Or it maybe the software on my system. I've been trying for weeks to fix it to no avail. But i'll keep trying.
PaJ no give you warranty :P :D?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Eagle Winged[/color] wrote:Unbelievable. I've just fixed my TV capture card problem. And all i had to do was uninstall the Kazaa Lite Codec Pack!! Expect to see Okocha's goals, plus Babayaro, Aiyegbeni etc tommorow.
Eba mi se Alleluya, Alleluya :D.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Today is a good day. First Oga turned the heat on by scoring 2 goals ahead of the ANC. 2nd, my DN service is now back in service :). Only thing left is for the ANC to start for Oga to mesmerize my TV come Tuesday :D.

Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Its a Goal wrote:I missed the match so can someone please confirm whether or not Oga scored 2 goals :P :D.
Yes JJ scored 2 goals from free kicks and the second was an absolute belter bending the ball with venomous power using the outside of his right foot ala Carlos against France at Le tournouis a few years ago.
To stop trying is to start dying
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Shownoja[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]Its a Goal[/color] wrote:I missed the match so can someone please confirm whether or not Oga scored 2 goals :P :D.
Yes JJ scored 2 goals from free kicks and the second was an absolute belter bending the ball with venomous power using the outside of his right foot ala Carlos against France at Le tournouis a few years ago.
Wow. The goal must have been fantastic. What did the UBA members have to say?

Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Shownoja[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]Its a Goal[/color] wrote:I missed the match so can someone please confirm whether or not Oga scored 2 goals :P :D.
Wow. The goal must have been fantastic. What did the UBA members have to say?
Actually, JJ has silenced the whole UBA camp.
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942