14yrs AGO :LAST TIME CAMEROON MADE IT PAST 1st ROUND WORLD C

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
14yrs AGO :LAST TIME CAMEROON MADE IT PAST 1st ROUND WORLD C

Post by ugly boy »

CUP ....1990 :shock: :shock: :shock:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

na wetin i been tell mboma when in dey run in dirty mouth for dis fourum
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

bret- hart wrote:na wetin i been tell mboma when in dey run in dirty mouth for dis fourum
even the stats show our meetings (friendlies + competion) all time falls in our favor...those guys go just dey run mouth about being undisputed african champions make dem go siddon...Naija would have won the dang thing in 96 and 98 + how they robbed us in 2000 ...tunisia will solve this puzzle .
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

They have a very poor record at WC in the Song era. I personally have always felt Cam are a boring, over-rated team that can be picked apart by an intelligent side.

Nigeria has only itself to blame in ANC terms - we would have walked away with it in 96 and 98 if not for Abacha, and our slow start in 2000 made it at up hill task in a game we should have won easily.

Still, I say give them credit for making the most of what they have.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
SITH
Egg
Egg

Post by SITH »

Abacha the *kindperson* :x :x :x
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

SITH wrote:Abacha the *kindperson* :x :x :x
for real...96 would have been a cake walk....no one could match us in 98...2000 na ojoro wayo.....2002 penalties over senegal...when was the last time cameroon spanked a credible african oponent in 90 minutes of soccer ......
so__so_scandalous
Egg
Egg

Post by so__so_scandalous »

guys guys stop paying too much attention to cameroon. Lets focus on nigeria for now. there's too many cameroon titled post on the page it's like we're playahating them as opposed to honestly stating the fact that they stink .
Akamoke

Post by Akamoke »

Some of you guys are funny, so we can generate excuses for all the no show of Nigeria at ANC but we are quick to run down Cameroon at the World Cup, the record still show that they have a better World Cup record than we do, and have gone further in WC than we have, so have Senegal...Abeg no let Mbape and co hear this one oh..in addition, we had a change to beat Cameroon in Lagos but no, we let them score two goals and work to tie the game, well they beat us regardless of how
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

so__so_scandalous wrote:guys guys stop paying too much attention to cameroon. Lets focus on nigeria for now. there's too many cameroon titled post on the page it's like we're playahating them as opposed to honestly stating the fact that they stink .
:lol: :lol: u be real craze man o!! after all that u still say they stink...Cameroon is a good team granted but they are not world beaters ..what they lack is bite up front and creativity ..but the thing wey dey vex me na say they are too overrated and their fans lack objectivity....
mouko
Egg
Egg

Post by mouko »

ugly boy wrote:
bret- hart wrote:na wetin i been tell mboma when in dey run in dirty mouth for dis fourum
even the stats show our meetings (friendlies + competion) all time falls in our favor...those guys go just dey run mouth about being undisputed african champions make dem go siddon...Naija would have won the dang thing in 96 and 98 + how they robbed us in 2000 ...tunisia will solve this puzzle .
What makes some Naijas so delusional and so fixed on cameroun?. Jealousy and bad belle. That's all.
-Cameroon has been to the WC 5 times. Naija 3
-Cameroun has made the 1/4 finals. Naija the 1/16
Are you saying that we should have done better or that you are better?.
-Shame on you all.
If Sex and Money can't do it, Forget About It.
01.06.1955 Ghana 7-0 Nigeria International @Kwabena
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

ugly-boy Cameroon get 3 ANC titles wey dem snatch from our hand,E never do?
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Omey and Co, tell me, what is it about Cameoon that brings all this anger out of you. You know, God cannot give you everything. He has given you guys the title as the happiest people in the world. :mrgreen: What else do you guys want. :lol: :lol:
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
mlkama
Egg
Egg

Post by mlkama »

Since you guys are making excuses about Abacha stopping you from playing the ANC 96,98 maybe we should also be making excuses about the Austrian referee who disallowed Milla's goal in our first WC match vs Peru in 82? If that was allowed we would have gone into the second round...
Waffiman wrote: PS: Milla couldn't hold a candle to Manga Onguene or Theophile "Docteur" Abega .