KATAKA ABOUT TO BURST IN EGYPT WITH CAF?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

I hope Bhamjee gets it...and CAF should make a law that limits the term to just two...I mean after 16 years Hayatou should just step down...haba..
Naija fan
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija fan »

mister dolly wrote:I hope Bhamjee gets it...and CAF should make a law that limits the term to just two...I mean after 16 years Hayatou should just step down...haba..
Very true!
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Hayatou is like Havelenge, they just dont know when enough is enough
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Dodo wrote:Hayatou is like Havelenge, they just dont know when enough is enough
It's called greed.
To stop trying is to start dying
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Hayatou didn't narrowly lose the FIFA presidency to Blatter...hw was well flogged in the elecions.

Anyways it's about time Hayatou quit; CAF lacks vision; their follow follow is too much.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

hayatu must GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

The current caf administration is like having a dictator in charge. Mr. Hayatu, enough is enough men.
If not for Jesus, where will i be?
Detcord
Egg
Egg

Post by Detcord »

Hayatou is like Havelenge, they just dont know when enough is enough
So is Biya :lol: :lol: :lol:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Biya has been ruling for over 20 years. Good gracious! And he doesn't see anything wrong for overstaying his welcome. Jeez!
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

true talk my peopelz. It is because of people like these, that we have all this crap like civil wars and coruption in Africa. How can someone be in the office for tweenty years and despite all the complains, he is still there.It is very unfortunate than Countries like Cameroon,Rwanda, Burundi and other Africa countries in that situation do not have white men, otherwise they would be making headlines everday. Think about it. If there were no white men in Zimbabwe and S.A, would they be getting any attention. Mugabe is no different from Biya, and other dictators in Africa. Thinking of schit like this always get me angry. :evil:
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

I think I am giving it to this Bhamjee of man. Let us give him a try, Isah has tried and should retire.

Image Bhamjee is looking to govern Caf for the first time
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

I hope Bhamjee wins Issa Hayatou needs to go and retire but yet again the clique in CAF will make sure he doesn't lose... Oh my....
Soldier of Fortune...
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

VINDAVE,
But is this Bhamjee not too old??? The man fit get hypertension and collapse for throne?? 8)
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

Time for Issa to bounce to the else....but bamije is too old to fill issa's shoes. Why, because Issa wear size 13 and bamije wears size 6! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Even me, am confiused!!!
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!