Loved Charton and I loved Manchester Today

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet
Loved Charton and I loved Manchester Today

Post by General Trousers »

Since my love of Arsenal is waning I was fortunate enough to see Charlton, and the Italian Captain Marvel Di Canion dismantle a stunned Chelsea. What a game ... they hacked Di Canio a bit but in the end Chelsea could not survive. The presence of Gallas and Makalele did not help.

In the other game Manchester destroyed a hopeless and Yoboless Everton. However they resorted to some unsportsman like behavior on Christiano Ronaldo. Whenever Christiano ad Kleberson are playing that is when I like Manchester. My wife has recently become a Manchester fan because she said she likes sides that play with discipline (she has also joined a womens team, which is having a scrimmage in the morning), I can't blame her. Arsenal the team I like to watch does not play with the seriousness of Manchester sometimes ... dunno what to say ...

If I could rate teams on focus and discipline, number one would be Man U, followed by AC Milan, Juventus, Inter, Bayern, Deportivo, and Ajax.

Skill is a different category.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

GT thanks for being very sightful unlike some blind bats on this forum :lol:
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Great objective comments.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe