I Just Saw Goal Of The Season!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

rudeboy i fit wire ya gal at 118strokerPH :mrgreen: :lol: j/k
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
LEFTIE
Egg
Egg

Post by LEFTIE »

Omeyk,or whatever you call yourself.

GET A LIFE MAN,YOU ARE A SEVERE EMBARRASSMENT TO YOURSELF.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

Is that seconds? Shame on you boy! :lol:

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

How dare people compare Okocha and Kanu....Here we have one guy with the manager begging him to stay and sign a contract and the other with a performance so bad that Arsenal fans cant wait to see him get out of town
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]SUYA[/color] wrote:I want to see it in Tunisia against the LIONS ! :?
Ordinary human beings score goals like that once in their life time. Oga is a SuperNova extra-ordinary human being so expect to see more at the ANC :D.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]RudeBoy[/color] wrote:That free kick was 74 MPH, that is 118KPH!

Can Omey2k even drive on his moped at that speed? :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote:How dare people compare Okocha and Kanu....Here we have one guy with the manager begging him to stay and sign a contract and the other with a performance so bad that Arsenal fans cant wait to see him get out of town
Your bashing activities are truely legendry :D.

omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

I dont know why this garbage lasted this long! :x
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

Goal of the season fa sho. Roberto Carlos would be jealous of this goal.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kai, man don suffer. I still nefer see am o. Definately Oga must be better than Figo+Zidano+Rivaldo :D.

Ghost
Egg
Egg

Post by Ghost »

Damn, I'm getting giddy reading this.
pharoah
Egg
Egg

Post by pharoah »

whooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, how the hell did he do it. Carlos' was good, but this is definitely better.

10 marks for technique
10 for speed
10 accuracy and precision
10 for baba execution
10 extra for being nigerian
Rumours from Nkechi, be say that JJ dey on top of am dey ask CCC for directions 4 SE hotel in London.
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

And 10 for heighting Juan Pablo Angel :D

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

I'll be happy if such free kicks win us the ANC; I could care less what happens to bolton. However, I wish Okocha a wonderful ANC.
...but with God all things are possible...
Nigelo
Egg
Egg

Post by Nigelo »

At this rate Bolton will be very lucky to hang on to OKOCHA.

I Can see a few PL managers licking thier lips.

Should be good OKOCHA deserves it.
Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet
Okocha's leaving presents

Post by Vincent. »

Okocha's leaving presents
By Sam Wallace
(Filed: 22/01/2004)

Bolton Wanderers (3) 5 Aston Villa (1) 2

When Jay Jay Okocha departs for the African Nations Cup this week Bolton will be able to measure his loss in two of the finest free kicks the Reebok Stadium will ever witness. As goodbyes go, and he could be away for as long as three weeks, his two goals last night were breathtaking: the first drifted around a hopeless Aston Villa wall and the second hit with the most outrageous power.

Parting gesture: Okocha
That was not to say that Bolton have completely smoothed their passage to the Carling Cup final after a defensive lapse that let Aston Villa back in. But David O'Leary's side, who reclaimed some dignity with two goals from Juan Pablo Angel, will have to hope that this Bolton team are a very different proposition without Okocha for the second leg on Tuesday.

After Kevin Nolan was fouled on two minutes, the Nigerian international's approach was breathtakingly effective but so simple that you had to wonder why Thomas Sorensen looked so stranded on the wrong side of the goal. After the debacle at the weekend with Thierry Henry's quickly taken free kick for Arsenal, the Dane still managed to find himself yards away from Okocha's shot that drifted into the net via the faintest of deflections off Jlloyd Samuel.

There is something about the simple art of defensive walls that seems to elude Villa, but in the first 20 minutes they appeared bereft of even the most basic principles of defending. Their collapse was sudden and unexpected but it was the contribution of Nolan in the centre of midfield that Bolton had to thanks most for an early three-goal lead.

The Liverpool boy raised in the same Huyton district as Steve Gerrard went marauding through the centre of Villa's midfield for the second goal on nine minutes, the benefactor of a quick-witted advantage decision by referee Paul Durkin. Nolan escaped from the tugging and grabbing of Peter Whittingham and swerved round a badly timed tackle by Olof Mellberg before smashing the ball past Sorensen from the edge of the box.

The third goal was even better. Stelios Giannakopoulos, the striker-turned-midfielder, is becoming another one of Sam Allardyce's free transfer treasures and Bolton's third goal was the fourth of the season for the former Olympiakos player.

From Bruno N'Gotty's long free kick around the halfway line on 17 minutes, Kevin Davies rose to get to the ball before Dion Dublin. His flick-on dropped into the box, but before Samuel could clear, Giannakopoulos twisted himself upside down to connect with a textbook overhead kick that Sorensen could do nothing to stop.

Three minutes after the third Bolton goal, Juan Pablo Angel, the Villa striker, was going nowhere on the right side of the area when a Davies tackle pushed him out wide.

As the Bolton striker got back on his feet, the home crowd urged him to finish the job. But as Davies scrambled after the Colombian, Angel turned, slipped the ball under him and flighted a perfect shot inside Jussi Jaaskelainen's far post.

The Bolton goalkeeper has been at the heart of their Premiership survival for the past three seasons and he was outstanding last night but as his defence wilted again he was unable to stop Villa pulling back a second goal 11 minutes after the interval. First Whittingham from the right and then Gareth Barry from the left had shots saved before Darius Vassell hit the loose ball straight at Angel.

As the ball dropped once again for the England international, with Angel in what looked like an offside position, he again clattered it against his strike partner but the deflection beat Jaaskelainen. It lacked the grace of the Colombian international's first goal of the night, but it dragged Villa back into the match.

It took a sublime touch from Youri Djorkaeff, stunning the ball dead from a 70-yard clearance, to take Bolton back up the field in search of a goal to restore their advantage. It came from the Frenchman's corner on 74 minutes, whipped in over the heads of Villa's lumbering defence to Bruno N'Gotty who thumped his header past Mark Delaney on the goal-line.

The very best Bolton goal was their fifth when a hopelessly stretched Villa gave away a free kick 25 yards out. Once again Sorensen could only command two men to line up to face Okocha. His strike was hit so hard it curved upwards in its flight and beat Sorensen a yard from his hand at his near post.

With time running out, Bolton took control and would have had more if Ivan Campo had not sprayed one shot into the stand and Davies run out of steam when he went clean through. The three-goal advantage bequeathed them by Okocha should be enough to see Bolton through in time for his return.