LETS GO COTE D' IVOIRE !!!!!!!

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
highbury
Egg
Egg
Re: LETS GO COTE D' IVOIRE !!!!!!!

Post by highbury »

I highly doubt Vancity will ever post on this thread again. The shame will be to heavy for him to bear. He will rather open new threads. I know he wishes this thread could go away. This thread will always torment him. Disgrace of a person.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

highbury wrote:I highly doubt Vancity will ever post on this thread again. The shame will be to heavy for him to bear. He will rather open new threads. I know he wishes this thread could go away. This thread will always torment him. Disgrace of a person.
You're talking about someone who knows no shame. msshhheeww. If he did he won't even be posting at all. The amount of time he's been wrong...............
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

pajimoh wrote:
highbury wrote:I highly doubt Vancity will ever post on this thread again. The shame will be to heavy for him to bear. He will rather open new threads. I know he wishes this thread could go away. This thread will always torment him. Disgrace of a person.
You're talking about someone who knows no shame. msshhheeww. If he did he won't even be posting at all. The amount of time he's been wrong...............
You are so right you have no idea. For someone like VE to still be posting with a straight face on CE it means there is no shame in his game at all at all.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Celebrity
Egg
Egg

Post by Celebrity »

What a dunce the man is.
kulu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kulu »

You can't fix stupid...
"How can someone qualify his country for the World Cup and then, because he lost a match, everyone is saying they should sack him. Please allow the man to do his work. Nobody is perfect, but if someone can qualify his country for the World Cup, then he deserves some respect. I even heard that it is the second time he has qualified Nigeria for the World Cup. That is huge". - French legend Alain Giresse on Nigeria's Shuaibu Amodu, 2010
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mudi E »

Celebrity wrote:What a dunce the man is.
Expressing how he feels and being dismayed by Keshi's initial tactics doesn't mean he's a dunce.
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

smartbrother wrote:will this thread ever die?
no
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Mudi E wrote:
Expressing how he feels and being dismayed by Keshi's initial tactics doesn't mean he's a dunce.
Exactly bro! VE is entitled to express his dunce opinions...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

Yes, VE was wrong to open this thread- but I truly believe he has learnt his lesson. His posts he has made since have been done out of common sense and raises genuine questions. However, people look past that and choose not to listen to his valid points. Such i the nature in this forum.
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
GIN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GIN »

Gotti wrote:
Mudi E wrote:
Exactly bro! VE is entitled to express his dunce opinions...
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Samson Siasia speaking FACTs about 2008.
“I have been waiting for this job for almost three years now and that was before the 2008 Beijing Olympics. I was to be the coach of the Super Eagles after the interview conducted for the job. But that time I said no, I wasn’t ready. Now that I am ready, I am not intimidated at all. I am ready for this job,” he declared matter-of-factly" http://africanfootball.mtnfootball.com/ ... m_ID=36099
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

B!GGESTMAN wrote:Yes, VE was wrong to open this thread- but I truly believe he has learnt his lesson. His posts he has made since have been done out of common sense and raises genuine questions. However, people look past that and choose not to listen to his valid points. Such i the nature in this forum.
You mean like publicly praying that the CHAN SE gets eliminated quickly?! :blink:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

B!GGESTMAN wrote:Yes, VE was wrong to open this thread- but I truly believe he has learnt his lesson. His posts he has made since have been done out of common sense and raises genuine questions. However, people look past that and choose not to listen to his valid points. Such i the nature in this forum.
No he hasn't. He opened another one saying Go South Africa and Mozambique recently...well the rest they say is history

I wish he can open one on Iran, Bosnia and Argentina
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I hope more people are now beginning to realize how Nigeria was put in a very bad position by winning that stupid ANC. It had been better had we lost to CIV. Ke$hit fired and a proper team in Brazil.

No Mbas , Babatundes, Oduamadis, Nwofors, Ameobis, Reubens, etc.

Confederations Cup the Remix is comming soon.
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

kulu wrote:You can't fix stupid...
OUCH!!! But you're right... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Last edited by elerineye on Thu May 08, 2014 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
lukemana
Egg
Egg

Post by lukemana »

:thumb: No, brother. It is NOT the nature of THIS forum. It is rather THE NATURE OF MANKIND!!!
Cheers!!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

lukemana wrote:
:thumb: No, brother. It is NOT the nature of THIS forum. It is rather THE NATURE OF MANKIND!!!
Cheers!!!
And with good reason... :laugh:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Bump!!!!
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

I love VE.
This is one of the great comic posts in the history of CE. As is his abuse of my prediction then that we were slight favorites for the 2013 trophy.
It takes all types to make CE fun
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

aruako1 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:38 amBump!!!!
Well I was proven right in the end, and we missed 2 AFCONS as a result.

You cannot build a successful team on a foundation of corruption, trying to market useless players. That really was my beef with Keshi.

God forbid SE ever get this type of coach again.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:16 pm
aruako1 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:38 amBump!!!!
Well I was proven right in the end, and we missed 2 AFCONS as a result.

You cannot build a successful team on a foundation of corruption, trying to market useless players. That really was my beef with Keshi.

God forbid SE ever get this type of coach again.
I love this man. Still fighting his corner in the face of incriminating evidence. You are one of the reasons I still come here, very entertaining (if not exactly logical or rational :D )
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

this is who damunk etc look up to...smh the real enemies of progress
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:40 pm this is who damunk etc look up to...smh the real enemies of progress
Was missing 2 straight Afcons progress ?