“JAY JAY” FREE KICK TIME SPEED AT 100MILES PER HR NA BULLET?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bigshawn30
Egg
Egg

Post by bigshawn30 »

JAY JAY WANT KILL DAT KEEPER, NO GOALIE IN THE WORLD GO STOP DAT BULLET OF A SHOT. UNLESS PAPA RUFIA.

I BEG MAKE JAY JAY NO GO TUNISIA JO, PREMIERSHIP FOOTBALL GO DEY BORING NOW.

I BEG DAT 5TH JAY JAY GOAL WEYTIN OKOCHA DEY WRITE ON IS PALM ABI HE WANT MORE MONEY OR DEM DON GIVE AM BACK IS LOST 4 BILLION NAIRA CHEQUE WEY LOST 4 NIGER BACK?
ALL NIGERIA UNDER 17GAMES QUARTER, sEMI & fINAL & All Super Eagles ANC 2008 & PLAYERS INTERVIEWS IN DVD FREE POSTAGE WORLDWIDE PM 4 DETAILS.
Dog Bruno
Egg
Egg

Post by Dog Bruno »

I just saw the two goals on FSW....DAMN.
You are Your Own Dog
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Damn na understatement, as Bigshawn said, JJ was on a mission to kill dat goalie. To say im touch dat ball, dem for amputate im hand today.
To stop trying is to start dying
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Nah Bigshawn this ya gramatical bullets na em wan kill this board :P
Last edited by omey2k4 on Thu Jan 22, 2004 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Omey leave the guy alone o. Dis one wey e blow dey managable, if im vex now, chance no dey to take cover :mrgreen:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
khalela

Post by khalela »

If keeper catch the ball,im hand for gum to am.
osa
Egg
Egg

Post by osa »

homeboy it was clocked at 76 mph...

still fast though

Code: Select all

>>run CunTracker....CunTrackerV1.101 initiated...scanning...detected...printing report:
timestamp:20100622 "Flex Swift"; timestamp:20100520 "blatter"; timestamp:20100518 "oboe"; timestamp:dawn of time "shakakaka"
.... warning ***SYSTEM ERROR*** .... "ROSSIKE" detected!... too much c.unt to compute... >> commencing shutdown! t-NOW!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

And to say you guys wanted him in Faro...damn
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

What as hot and itwasnt 100 it was 76 like osa says but

WHAT A SHOT!!!!!
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

So which one is true...bigshawn30, said the shot was at 100MILES PER HR and osa, said it was clocked at 76mph...?? :roll:
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
La Reussi
Egg
Egg

Post by La Reussi »

76 or 100mph no matter.The goal was brilliant.One from the top drawer.Even Rufai for break hand if him attemp that one.

La Reussi
In all things and every situation, give thanks to God.
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

Dodo,
Thanks for the confirmation! :wink:
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

The second one is for the record books.
who no know go know.
iyerebee
Egg
Egg

Post by iyerebee »

WHO NO KNOW GO KNOW!
OGA FOR A F Y. HURRAHHHHHHHH
kaysalaw
Egg
Egg

Post by kaysalaw »

Two Fantastic goals from apoy
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

76mph eh , he should be arrested for dangerous shooting or even to make a good case for possesing weapon of Goalkeepers destruction.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

NA BIG-SHAWN SABI. THAT SUPID OKOCHA I HATE HIM NOW.. IMAGINE SCORING GOAL OF THE SEASON AGAINST MY BELOVED VILLA;

I WILL ONLY CHANGE MY MIND IF HE LIFTS UP THAT CUP IN TUNIS.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

How anyone can be supporting Villa beats me, i mean what is there to support in Villa, apart from the name. A 5-6 years ago may be, but the last two years, i cant identify them with anything, simply put no character.
One of those teams that turn out to play you dont expect anything special from them and you dont get any.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

oloye wrote:76mph eh , he should be arrested for dangerous shooting or even to make a good case for possesing weapon of Goalkeepers destruction.
You be real oloye :lol: :lol: :lol:
To stop trying is to start dying
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

oloye wrote:How anyone can be supporting Villa beats me, i mean what is there to support in Villa, apart from the name. A 5-6 years ago may be, but the last two years, i cant identify them with anything, simply put no character.
One of those teams that turn out to play you dont expect anything special from them and you dont get any.
walevilla has been supporting villa since early 90s not like some people who seem to be supporting teams that are doing well.
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

oloye wrote:76mph eh , he should be arrested for dangerous shooting or even to make a good case for possesing weapon of Goalkeepers destruction.
He wasn't even warned for killing birds, now you want him arrested for dangerous shooting ?
bigshawn30
Egg
Egg
OGA WALATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by bigshawn30 »

walesvilla wrote:NA BIG-SHAWN SABI. THAT SUPID OKOCHA I HATE HIM NOW.. IMAGINE SCORING GOAL OF THE SEASON AGAINST MY BELOVED VILLA;

I WILL ONLY CHANGE MY MIND IF HE LIFTS UP THAT CUP IN TUNIS.
OGA WALATA LAST WEEK UNA TALK SAY ARSENAL NO WAIT MAKE UNA FORM WALL WELL WELL, NOW WEY BOLTON ALLOWED UNA FORM UNA WALL TWICE WHAT DIFFERENT DOES IT'S MAKE NOW JUPA JUPA WALL UNA FORM OR MAYBE SOMEOFF UNA PLAYERS KNOW THE SPEED OF JAY JAY BULLET SHOT COME TAKE COVER. :lol: :lol: :lol:
ALL NIGERIA UNDER 17GAMES QUARTER, sEMI & fINAL & All Super Eagles ANC 2008 & PLAYERS INTERVIEWS IN DVD FREE POSTAGE WORLDWIDE PM 4 DETAILS.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

walesvilla, quick question, you go OSU?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!