Jay JAY OKOCHA HOME AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!1

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

fishward1
Egg
Egg
Jay JAY OKOCHA HOME AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!1

Post by fishward1 »

FINALLY THE IMMENSE TALENT OF THIS BOBO IS SHOWING THROUGH. LET ME BE THE FIRST TO APOLOGISE FOR DOUBTING
HIS ABILITY.OBVIOUSLY WITH THE RIGHT ENVIRONMENT HE CAN BRING US TO THE PROMISED LAND. NOW ALL WE NEED IS READY CASH TO PAY PER MATCH AND THE ANC IS OURS
UP JAY JAY.!!! IT TOOK TEN YEARS BUT FINALLY THE AFRICAN PLAYER OF THE YEAR HAS ARRIVED. THE BALL JUGGLER THAT LOST US THE WC QUARTER FINAL AGAINST ITALY THAT MISSED SO MANY PENALTIES I CANT COUNT IS BUREID AND GONE FOREVER,!!!!!!!!!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

You do well, but is it really necessary to open another thread? Rogba, maybe you should heed The Fan's advice and open a Shriner's forum for Shrinaz :mrgreen:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Jay JAY OKOCHA HOME AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!1

Post by anikulapo »

fishward1 wrote:FINALLY THE IMMENSE TALENT OF THIS BOBO IS SHOWING THROUGH. LET ME BE THE FIRST TO APOLOGISE FOR DOUBTING
HIS ABILITY.OBVIOUSLY WITH THE RIGHT ENVIRONMENT HE CAN BRING US TO THE PROMISED LAND. NOW ALL WE NEED IS READY CASH TO PAY PER MATCH AND THE ANC IS OURS
UP JAY JAY.!!! IT TOOK TEN YEARS BUT FINALLY THE AFRICAN PLAYER OF THE YEAR HAS ARRIVED. THE BALL JUGGLER THAT LOST US THE WC QUARTER FINAL AGAINST ITALY THAT MISSED SO MANY PENALTIES I CANT COUNT IS BUREID AND GONE FOREVER,!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude, whatever you are smoking please do not let the cops catch you with it.....

You said JJ lost the WC "second round game" FYI against Italy for us....Are you kidding....And lost so many penalties that you cant count....i guess you cant count that much then....Please get real mai fren
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Look at all this ysye fans!Una jump come out from where after 1 games like its somethig new.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^