What's Pogba's endgame?

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
What's Pogba's endgame?

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

He doesn't seem to want to play for ManU anymore. Feigning ankle injury yet he plays high impact basketball in Miami.
The man has never been the same since ending Nigeria's ultra slim chance/hopes at the World cup almost a decade ago. What's wrong with W.A players' work ethic at times?
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: What's Pogba's endgame?

Post by marko »

Playing with a bunch of amateurs and incompetent organization, what world class player will not get frustrated
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I thought it was Mourinho? :???: Odiegwu!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...in his absence they have gone up and down, kind of stable at the moment. Pogba is stuck, don't know whether to go or stay.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Truth is United don't need him again, if they had not paid that huge sum on him, they would have relegated him to the scrap heap.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:I thought it was Mourinho? :???: Odiegwu!
He just wanted to drive his Bentley. :sad:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:
danfo driver wrote:I thought it was Mourinho? :???: Odiegwu!
He just wanted to drive his Bentley. :sad:
Eziokwu! His Excellency. :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

The Jagaban wrote:He doesn't seem to want to play for ManU anymore. Feigning ankle injury yet he plays high impact basketball in Miami.
The man has never been the same since ending Nigeria's ultra slim chance/hopes at the World cup almost a decade ago. What's wrong with W.A players' work ethic at times?
why una dey so delusional?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

It will be in the best interes of all parties if Pogba is allowed to leave ASAP, he is clearly fed up with life playing with mediocrity, i was at the united megastore this last weekend and my son wanted a top with Pogba name, if i had not promised that trip ages ago, would have cancelled it, giving my heard earned money to a bunch of football scammers

We clearly need more midfielders, so if Pogba is playing hardball, we need to show him the door
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

marko wrote:It will be in the best interes of all parties if Pogba is allowed to leave ASAP, he is clearly fed up with life playing with mediocrity, i was at the united megastore this last weekend and my son wanted a top with Pogba name, if i had not promised that trip ages ago, would have cancelled it, giving my heard earned money to a bunch of football scammers

We clearly need more midfielders, so if Pogba is playing hardball, we need to show him the door
Are you a shareholder or a member of the board?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

scholl wrote:
marko wrote:It will be in the best interes of all parties if Pogba is allowed to leave ASAP, he is clearly fed up with life playing with mediocrity, i was at the united megastore this last weekend and my son wanted a top with Pogba name, if i had not promised that trip ages ago, would have cancelled it, giving my heard earned money to a bunch of football scammers

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: He is the same maggot who insulted the Falcons because they are Nigerian and because they are women. Yet, supported United through thick and thin.

Same behavior from Chinwuruwuru in relation to Arsenal.

The truth is "the black man is his own worst enemy." There are many Nigerians who will die or even sacrifice their offspring for the success of a foreign club, but will spit at their own country. Disgusting!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote:
scholl wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: He is the same maggot who insulted the Falcons because they are Nigerian and because they are women. Yet, supported United through thick and thin.

The truth is "the black man is his own worst enemy." There are many Nigerians who will die or even sacrifice their offspring for the success of a foreign club, but will spit at their own country. Disgusting!
You wan make I dig up your dig at the late Big Boss in your reinvented monicker of Okokoborinho? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

danfo driver wrote:
scholl wrote:

True in the sense that it a classic display of siege mentality. It's a shame.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

oloye wrote:Truth is United don't need him again, if they had not paid that huge sum on him, they would have relegated him to the scrap heap.
I thought it was Mourinho he didn't get along with? His work ethic is kinda strange and difficult to comprehend. Dude is probably a minimalist..
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The Jagaban wrote:
oloye wrote:Truth is United don't need him again, if they had not paid that huge sum on him, they would have relegated him to the scrap heap.
I thought it was Mourinho he didn't get along with? His work ethic is kinda strange and difficult to comprehend. Dude is probably a minimalist..
Look at the people around him, it tells you all you need to know about how his career is being managed. When I see him clowning around with his brothers Nicolas Anelka and his greedy brothers readily comes to mind. Except those ones at least were business minded.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Pogba needs an operation on his ankle, i believe he was rushed back from injury, united is a badly run football club

Marko
Donzman
Egg
Egg

Post by Donzman »

He needs to be sold.

Good player, not great, and is not able to take United to that level.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pog's is having ankle surgery
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

marko wrote:Pogba needs an operation on his ankle, i believe he was rushed back from injury, united is a badly run football club
I don't understand the whole saga, when i hear Ole talking he doesn't seem to worried.
But then again Pogba's agent keeps saying stuff
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Donzman wrote:He needs to be sold.

Good player, not great, and is not able to take United to that level.
One player cannot take united to the next level, Messi cannot take united to the next level either, the structure at united is so bad, from top to bottom, its just pure rot, we do not have a style of play and that is the reason why the likes of Pogba needs to force his way out! He has the Euro in the summer to look forward to, at his age, he needs to compete at the top level, at united, he will not fullfill his massive potential! Its that simple

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

According to the sources, Pogba united career is over with the club determined to sell him, that is good news, from Ruud, Beckham, Ronaldo, now Pogba, it seems to lose all their best players to Madrid, United is not acting like a big team, hope they have replacements lined up

Marko
Kunle
Egg
Egg

Post by Kunle »

marko wrote:According to the sources, Pogba united career is over with the club determined to sell him, that is good news, from Ruud, Beckham, Ronaldo, now Pogba, it seems to lose all their best players to Madrid, United is not acting like a big team, hope they have replacements lined up
You seem very bitter about the whole saga :o
KK
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Kunle wrote:
marko wrote:According to the sources, Pogba united career is over with the club determined to sell him, that is good news, from Ruud, Beckham, Ronaldo, now Pogba, it seems to lose all their best players to Madrid, United is not acting like a big team, hope they have replacements lined up
You seem very bitter about the whole saga :o
well not really! end of the day, these player earn huge sums so one cannot act like its the end of the world, bottom line is United is a top 5 sporting brand in the world but they acting like a mid table team which they are, but most important, all the franchise players keep on deserting them to better things, Pogba left united before, went to Juventus, won 4 titles, played like a beast, then we sold him a false dream, now its back to square one, it really is an indictment on how united is run by amateurs!

Marko