Martins speaks about Adriano and Eliakwu

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Paveman
Egg
Egg
Martins speaks about Adriano and Eliakwu

Post by Paveman »

Liberally translated from www.calciomercato.com

On Eliakwu:
"I'm really happy about Aly (Eliakwu) because he moves to a great club that is Parma. He will find Domenico Morfeo who I'm sure will help him and give him good advice. He'll settle in nicely and I'm sure he'll show everyone what he is capable of doing."

On Adriano
"Adriano is an excellent player and now he is back to form. I was really sad when he got injured and it forced him to stay out for a long time, almost two months. Now that he is back, he has immediately done well, including returning with a goal in this weekend's game against Udinese. I'm happy for him. I have no problems on him returning to Inter, and nothing changes here. It will still be the coach who decides who gets to play and who doesn't."
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

Martins at least you are better than some of the waste-pipe we are taking to the ANC! Well, I wish you all the best and pls, don't forget ya country....remember I told you this! :mrgreen:
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

He seems poised for the competition with Adriano.good for him.
who no know go know.
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

is funny when people said we might not need him in 2006 cos he will get tough competition for the shirt. The boy is used to compete with top strikers like cruz, recoba,kallon,vieri and now adriano. If he can still make the team, there is no way he's not gonna make naija team.
http://www.melangeGO.com/
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.
sunshinestar
Egg
Egg

Post by sunshinestar »

Adriano again?One striker too many,what is Inter's problem?
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

mastermind wrote:is funny when people said we might not need him in 2006 cos he will get tough competition for the shirt. The boy is used to compete with top strikers like cruz, recoba,kallon,vieri and now adriano. If he can still make the team, there is no way he's not gonna make naija team.
On a fair note, he can complete favourably with any Eagles Striker but then it may be too late for him when the forward men are alligned and the country fa or manager say no boy, you can keep your cool I have some other good players.
fadatiko
Egg
Egg

Post by fadatiko »

So Adriano is back from Parma. I bet you Inter want to get rid of either Kallon, Recoba or Vieri
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

VINDAVE wrote:
mastermind wrote:is funny when people said we might not need him in 2006 cos he will get tough competition for the shirt. The boy is used to compete with top strikers like cruz, recoba,kallon,vieri and now adriano. If he can still make the team, there is no way he's not gonna make naija team.
On a fair note, he can complete favourably with any Eagles Striker but then it may be too late for him when the forward men are alligned and the country fa or manager say no boy, you can keep your cool I have some other good players.
that doesn't really make sense to me though cos people are saying cos he didnot have it this year, by 2006 he will have enough strikers to the level that we will not need him anymore. It sounds like we are just trying to use him this year and dump him. rashidi,okocha, keshi etc all play for naija for more than ten years for supereagles so i think his time is still coming ofr him to shine.
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

mastermind good point.

The way some people are talking, is as if we just want to use him for this tourny and dump him.
He's only 19, how is he not going to be hot in two years time.
He's still learning his trade. His peak is still some years away from today.