Fake A£$e POEM FOR THE EAGLES

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

hestonap
Egg
Egg
Fake A£$e POEM FOR THE EAGLES

Post by hestonap »

The Eagles offer nobody any apologies, we will take no prisoners,starting 27th we start picking on our preys first the lions from the so called atlas of africa,

Then "rather unfortunately" we will be labelled as "paedophiles" because we are going to gangrape the boys from RSA.

Then our little colony next door, they actually bear the name of one of our cities....such insolence wont go unpunished, they shall revert back to the old name of dahomey.

The pharaohs we shall send back to their mummified state.

If the other "big cats" come our way then we shall show them that no animal soars higher than the Eagle (respect to them though...) but we shall show one what it means to be dominated as for the other bunch i guess we can pay their air tickets back to Teranga..

Then you got some pretenders that are actually impersonating us....(eagles of mali), so we dont look like bullies we shall keep the score line low.

As for the other posse of pretenders..ah well i guess they would be too scared to come our way after observing dirt being dished out.

What happens if my little fake #$% poem does not come to pass and the Eagles become victims rather than champions i guess i`ll to borrow some moree ideas and write up an updated version for 2006 if we qualify.