Oga wants to put signature on paper but...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
Oga wants to put signature on paper but...

Post by Robbynice »

Oga showing how he intends on signing the contact papers

JAY-JAY HOPEFUL OVER NEW DEAL

Bolton maestro Jay-Jay Okocha has revealed he hopes to sign a new deal at the club when he returns from African Cup of Nations duty next month.
The Nigerian international signed off in sensational style with two brilliant free kick goals and a Man-of-the-Match performance in the 5-2 win over Aston Villa in the first leg of the Carling Cup semi-final.

Bolton chairman Phil Gartside has admitted the club are keen to tie Okocha down to a new long-term deal with his current contract expiring in the summer.

Okocha is refusing to take anything for granted, but hopes a deal can be agreed to extend his stay at the Reebok Stadium.

"You never know, but I hope that we can reach an agreement," said Okocha.

"If not, I will continue in another place - but I am having a great time here and hopefully we will sort something out."

Bolton boss Sam Allardyce has called on the club to keep Okocha, describing him as the best player he has seen at the club.

"We have got to sign him (Okocha) up. He is an inspiration and probably the best player this club has ever seen, from a talent point of view," said Allardyce.

"He is something to build the team around."

"The two goals he scored proves that. His talent is unquestionable and he has done us a magnificent job staying as long as he did."

http://www.skysports.com/skysports/arti ... 97,00.html
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

"We have got to sign him (Okocha) up. He is an inspiration and probably the best player this club has ever seen, from a talent point of view," said Allardyce.
See as Alladrdyce dey qualify statement anyhow. What the heck does he have to add "from a talent point of view" for? From any point of view - value for money, importance, dedication, fan's love - JJ is by far the best player ever to play for them.

And you can take that to the cashier
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

But what Robby?...he doesn't know how to write?
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

£50,000.00 a week or nothing. Now take that to the cashier :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
To stop trying is to start dying
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

Shownoja wrote:£50,000.00 a week or nothing. Now take that to the cashier :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
If I be Oga, is £90,000. or nothing.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

VINDAVE wrote:
Shownoja wrote:£50,000.00 a week or nothing. Now take that to the cashier :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
If I be Oga, is £90,000. or nothing.
£50,000.00 na d basic. Im go also negotiate transfer fee as im go be free agent wey dem go add to im pay like dem dey do now, and that wan sef go top £30,000.00pw
To stop trying is to start dying
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

theYemster wrote:But what Robby?...he doesn't know how to write?
Bolton has to come correct. :D
PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

Osa once told us Oga's on 5M pound a year (that puts his earning around 65K/w). If Liverpool could pay Harry Kewell over 100K, then Bolton has to source the fund and put Oga among those earning 100K/w afterall, the difference between playing premiership football and division 1 footie is estimated to be around 20m pounds a year. Now add the possibility of appearing in Europe.
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

Show him the money.
who no know go know.