Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:10 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:52 pm 

I was on a radio show earlier today and I was asked this tough question that made me felt like in an exam hall answering my worst subject: accounting. It was really tough cos so many great players must be left out. I even left out Scholes for David Beckham but I've reconsidered and I might still even reconsider some.

1. Peter Schmeichel
2. Gary Neville
3. Patrice Evra
4. Rio Ferdinand
5. Jaap Stam
6. Roy Keane
7. Cristiano Ronaldo
8. Paul Scholes
9. Rudd Van Nistelrooy
10. Eric Cantona
11. Ryan Giggs

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

Last edited by anointed on Thu May 09, 2013 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:55 pm 

Evra at LB ahead of Irwin? Don't think so! The rest I agree with. C.Ron benches Beckham.

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:02 pm 

anointed wrote:
I was on a radio show earlier today and I was asked this tough question that made me felt like in an exam hall answering my worst subject: accounting. It was really tough cos so many great players must be left out. I even left out Scholes for David Beckham but I've reconsidered and I might still even reconsider some.

1. Peter Schmeichel
2. Gary Neville
3. Patrice Evra
4. Rio Ferdinand
5. Jaap Stam
6. Roy Keane
7. Cristiano Ronaldo
8. Paul Scholes
9. Rudd Van Nistelrooy
10. Eric Cantona
11. Ryan Giggs

...when I saw Patrice Evra...my reactions were... :ohmy: :roll: :huh: :huh: :huh: ...maybe something special i do not know about him...

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:06 pm 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denis_Irwin

He has been regarded by Alex Ferguson as pound for pound his greatest ever signing

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:16 pm 

I remember the stockily built Irwin (was he Paul Parker's replacement or his opposite number in the fb position) but I just do not have too many memories.

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:22 pm 

I remember the stockily built Irwin (was he Paul Parker's replacement or his opposite number in the fb position) but I just do not have too many memories.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:32 pm 

Where is Andy Cole and Yorke? The team with the first CL for ManU must be special! They won the TREBLE!

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:39 pm 

So captain fantastic Bryan Robson did not make the list abi, una head nor dey house one by one.

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:39 pm 

So captain fantastic Bryan Robson did not make the list abi, una head nor dey house one by one.

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:53 pm 

You don't have to agree with my team. Name yours!

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:55 pm 

You don't have to agree with my team. Name yours!

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:21 pm 

Best IX ? really? :lol:

Are you sure accounting was your worst subject? What number does IX translate to again ? :sneaky: :tic:

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:22 pm 

Vidic
Edwin Van D

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:04 am 

Where Veron,Robson and Barthez?

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:06 am 

shaq wrote:

Are you sure accounting was your worst subject? What number does IX translate to again ? :sneaky: :tic:

no mind am

which one be IX lol

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o

@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 4:58 am 

anointed wrote:

1. Peter Schmeichel
2. Gary Neville
3. Patrice Evra
4. Rio Ferdinand
5. Jaap Stam
6. Roy Keane
7. Cristiano Ronaldo
8. Paul Scholes
9. Rudd Van Nistelrooy
10. Eric Cantona
11. Ryan Giggs

Top squad. Only person missing is Bryan Robson, but I am sure if I can to drop Keane/Scholes. I have seen some saying that Irwin benches Evra, for me that is a joke. Evra is one of the top leftback in the world for many years, and earns the spot.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:10 am 

tfco wrote:
shaq wrote:

Are you sure accounting was your worst subject? What number does IX translate to again ? :sneaky: :tic.:

no mind am

which one be IX lol

And your best IX is...
1. Majoring
2. On
3. The
4. Minor
5. And
6. Minoring
7. On
8. The
9. Major

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:11 am 

kajifu wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:16 am 

kajifu wrote:

Bros, it's not a naming ceremony.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:21 am 

Surely there must be a place for Howard Webb.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:56 am 

But could they do it in the sleet and hail at the Britannia?

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:28 am 

cic old boy wrote:
Surely there must be a place for Howard Webb.

Certainly. It's all over your blog on the web.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:23 am 

for me Vidic ahead of Stam.