KESHI'S TACTICS INSPIRED ITALY!!!!!!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
KESHI'S TACTICS INSPIRED ITALY!!!!!!!!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Italian coach said he was impressed by keshi's tactics v spain, so much so that he's copying it right now as I type.Guess what... its working for italy too. Kudos to big boss.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: KESHI'S TACTICS INSPIRED ITALY!!!!!!!!

Post by Coach »

Please elaborate. Is it the starting formation? or the fact that they're pressing?

An obvious ploy thus far has been to switch play quickly and push the wingbacks further up onto the opposing fullbacks. Shape wise, they're dropping into a 5-4-1 without the ball more or less.
Last edited by Coach on Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Coach wrote:Please elaborate. Is it the starting formation? or the fact that they're pressing?
Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Keshi bumaye, Keshi bumaye!

Spain 3 - Italy 0, presumably then?
Last edited by Coach on Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Coach wrote:Please elaborate. Is it the starting formation? or the fact that they're pressing?

An obvious ploy thus far has been to switch play quickly and push the wingbacks further up onto the opposing fullbacks. Shape wise, they're dropping into a 5-4-1 without the ball more or less.
Italy is having success using keshi strategy regarless of formation. They have never usedvthis strategy against italy untill our rag tag team showed them how to.
OCCUPY NFF!!
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

if only it inspired nigeria
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

In America the perfect term for you will be "Sit yo dusty @ss down" yeye coach! :boo: :boo:
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
bolaji
Egg
Egg
Super Eagles gave the blueprint on how to beat Spain.

Post by bolaji »

Italy picked up right where SE left off :thumbs: but shooting blanks like Ideye, Akpala and Gambo did. :?

Shame on all you anti-Keshi crew who criticized how Keshi's team performed at the Confed.

In Keshi, the Eagles are gradually becoming Super once more. :thumb:
"Daddy, that man looks scary" said my 6yr old son on seeing Ghanaian's GK Dauda's face coming towards the Camera Lens. My avatar is my tribute to the only man that has managed to scare the craps out of my son.
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

@Coach, Coach Cesare Prandelli did not elaborate what he learned but he said he learned something new, thanks to keshi.

Respect
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

omey2k4 wrote:

In America the perfect term for you will be "Sit yo dusty @ss down" yeye coach! :boo: :boo:
:thumbs: :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

I think we are at the stage now where some of u are incapable of absorbing information.

Its the equivalnce of brain dead!

How many players are in the first line of pressure for Italy?

More importantly, what are those behind doing and how are they positioned?

What is the formation?

Where are they attacking Spain mostly, right or LEFT?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

Even I was amazed by Keshi's tactics.

I have a "small" coaching license but it did not occur to me to employ that tactics. That is humbling because "coach pass coach". I was going to employ the pack the buss approach (if I was in Keshi's shoes) but the big boss had other idea.

My respect for the man just grows with each experience of him and his ways.
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

It has been all over the news since we played Spain so it didn't start today.

The question we've been asking is not the tactics he used offensively, but defensively. Steven Wonder saw what we did offensively, but what happened to our defense? What happened when they got to final third. We lost the game by 3-0. However, I gave Keshi the benefit of the doubt because his players might have made booboo of the tactics that was planned, defensively. Nobody is asking for Keshi to resign but he has to improve.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

txj wrote:I think we are at the stage now where some of u are incapable of absorbing information.

Its the equivalnce of brain dead!

How many players are in the first line of pressure for Italy?

More importantly, what are those behind doing and how are they positioned?

What is the formation?

Where are they attacking Spain mostly, right or LEFT?

you don't have any credibity left bro. time and time again your analysis of the game has turned out to be the soccer equivalent of the flat earth society. :boo:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Vindave
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Super Eagles gave the blueprint on how to beat Spain.

Post by Vindave »

Really!
e de sweet me o! ga gaa!
e de paini you o! ga gaa!!
e sweet me o ga gaa, ga gaa!!
Vindave
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vindave »

I tot game is still on.... 45mins is a lot for any team to score 4 or 3 goals. Just ask the Ghana U-20 today how they did it against USA.
e de sweet me o! ga gaa!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

kolinzo wrote:It has been all over the news since we played Spain so it didn't start today.

The question we've been asking is not the tactics he used offensively, but defensively. Steven Wonder saw what we did offensively, but what happened to our defense? What happened when they got to final third. We lost the game by 3-0. However, I gave Keshi the benefit of the doubt because his players might have made booboo of the tactics that was planned, defensively. Nobody is asking for Keshi to resign but he has to improve.
we played spain with our 3rd 11
we lost our main defensder after 8min
they're the world and euro champs for goodness sake.
give credit where due. just because we didn't have the horses doesn't mean the plan didnt work.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Catalyst wrote:Even I was amazed by Keshi's tactics.

I have a "small" coaching license but it did not occur to me to employ that tactics. That is humbling because "coach pass coach". I was going to employ the pack the buss approach (if I was in Keshi's shoes) but the big boss had other idea.

My respect for the man just grows with each experience of him and his ways.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Italy are pressing, for those who cant remember the Chile game or World Cup final, then Sunday was a fresh reminder. Its not a new tactic, but rather than sit back as some have, Keshi chose to press and by doing, caused the opposition the problems he did. Sadly, the same attention to pressing to regain possession in the offensive third, was not reciprocated defensively. It was like a colander, gaps everywhere. Spain played in those gaps and the game finished 3-nil. But, three cheers for the pressing, it had 160 odd million dreaming. Now, hopefully we can learn from Italy's defensive shape in the first half and boom! Purfick!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

mary poppins hush, and sit yo yansh down, you aint making no damn sense :lol:
Coach wrote:Italy are pressing, for those who cant remember the Chile game or World Cup final, then Sunday was a fresh reminder. Its not a new tactic, but rather than sit back as some have, Keshi chose to press and by doing, caused the opposition the problems he did. Sadly, the same attention to pressing to regain possession in the offensive third, was not reciprocated defensively. It was like a colander, gaps everywhere. Spain played in those gaps and the game finished 3-nil. But, three cheers for the pressing, it had 160 odd million dreaming. Now, hopefully we can learn from Italy's defensive shape in the first half and boom! Purfick!
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Vindave
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vindave »

You may be surprise the plan can just work well for Italy and Spain may just be going home with Bronze medal
e de sweet me o! ga gaa!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
kolinzo wrote:It has been all over the news since we played Spain so it didn't start today.

we played spain with our 3rd 11
we lost our main defensder after 8min

they're the world and euro champs for goodness sake.
give credit where due. just because we didn't have the horses doesn't mean the plan didnt work.

Only 1(25%) was around........................just imagine
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :clap: :clap:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
oluphemmie007
Egg
Egg

Post by oluphemmie007 »

the thread reads like someone has already watched the match and we are just seeing the replay.
Manchester United: Trophies Yesterday, Today and Forever

This is Cybereagles...expect anything.