Keshi to visikt Akpom and co.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oyek
Egg
Egg
Keshi to visikt Akpom and co.

Post by oyek »

Keshi to visit Arsenal, Liverpool for Nigerian players
Stephen Keshi
(Photo: sportsillustrated.cnn.com)
Report reaching futaa.com says Super Eagles coach Stephen is set for a trip to England to convince young players with Nigerian traits, and top on the list are Arsenal duo of Chuks Aneke and Chuba Akpom.

Liverpool player Jordan Ashley Ibe is also on the Big Boss’ list.

Eligible

Ibe, who joined Liverpool from Wycombe Wanderers, has featured for the England under-18 national team, but is still eligible to play for Nigeria, if only he decides to switch nationality when approached.

The 18 year-old could become the next youngster from the English Premier League to don Nigeria’s green-and-white colour at full international level, as coach Keshi has apparently turned his searchlight towards luring the Anfiedl lad to play for his father’s country.

Arsenal and League one club Crewe Alexandra have agreed a loan deal to for Nigerian youngster Chuks Aneke.

The England Under-19 midfielder who spent two productive spells with Crewe last season have been in talks with the club according to media reports earlier in the week.

Fine form

Chuba Akpom continued his fine form in Arsenal colors by getting on the score sheet as an Arsenal youth XI side fought from behind to secure a draw in the last minute against League One outfit Leyton Orient on Tuesday 30 July 2013.

With that in view, Keshi appears to be moving fast, as The Big Boss has hinted that he plans to make a trip to England in order to watch the Liverpool youngster in action live.

David Amoo who plays for Carlisle United in League One is also being considered among other players.

Written 02/08-13 19:52 by Israel Ojoko
http://www.futaa.com/football/article/k ... an-players
If not for Jesus, where will i be?
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Keshi to visikt Akpom and co.

Post by GUEST »

Journo Infected and Spreading the JJC....
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

This is jj, Big boss won't travel to beg nobody to play for SE . If they want to play for us they should call him in his Abuja condo and leave a detailed message with the receptionist. Message should include name,position,current club and why they think they are good enough to wear the gwg. All messages must start with the niaja national pledge. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

GUEST wrote:Journo Infected and Spreading the JJC....
God bless you.
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:This is jj, Big boss won't travel to beg nobody to play for SE . If they want to play for us they should call him in his Abuja condo and leave a detailed message with the receptionist. Message should include name,position,current club and why they think they are good enough to wear the gwg. All messages must start with the niaja national pledge. :thumb:
Esta Code dey sweet o...

Abeg, make Keshi continue hammering o...

These boys (Akpom, Ibe and Aneke to his agency) berra sign soon o while the price for a spot is on the cheap. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

Aneke joins Crewe Alexandra on loan
Chuks Aneke has joined League One side Crewe Alexandra on loan until January.
It will be the 20-year-old’s second spell with the Railwaymen, after a productive 2012/13 campaign in which he scored eight times in 38 appearances in all competitions for Steve Davis' side.
Aneke also had spells on loan with Stevenage and Preston North End during the 2011/12 season.
The Newham-born youngster, who made his Arsenal first team debut during a League Cup victory over Shrewsbury Town in September 2011, continued his progression this pre-season, joining the first-team squad on their tour of Asia and making substitute appearances in the victories against the Indonesian Dream Team, Vietnam and Nagoya Grampus.
Everyone at Arsenal Football Club wishes Chuks well for his time at the Alexandra Stadium.
The deal is subject the completion of formal regulatory processes.
Copyright 2013 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... ra-on-loan
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:This is jj, Big boss won't travel to beg nobody to play for SE . If they want to play for us they should call him in his Abuja condo and leave a detailed message with the receptionist. Message should include name,position,current club and why they think they are good enough to wear the gwg. All messages must start with the niaja national pledge. :thumb:
It's time people stop talking about "begging" players - that's not how it works. It's about having a conversation, staking an interest, finding out if it's mutual, offering encouragement if needs be, selling the positives, etc.

And similarly, it's not about calling the coach in Abuja and leaving a message with his receptionist :lol: - although I know you were joking. Otherwise you'd have every Tom, d#$%, and Francis Kumbur doing it. Players do their talking on the pitch.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

It's summer and London is the place to be.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Lolly wrote:It's summer and London is the place to be.
Buffoon :lol: :lol: .......................The MIC spent over a decade in Europe and currently lives in the US................in his house that he paid 'cash' (no bloody mortgage for the MIC :thumbs: ) :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: .

The MIC earned millions of dollars as a worldclass footballer.........................and will continue earning big bucks as a worldclass coach :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Keshi the mugu mighg just do it ,, style to go beg Anichebe .. Keshi wanna make history and coach in Worldcup .. Mugu don't knw we are ready 4 him .Amodu saga ..
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

KingLoku wrote:Keshi the mugu mighg just do it ,, style to go beg Anichebe .. Keshi wanna make history and coach in Worldcup .. Mugu don't knw we are ready 4 him .Amodu saga ..
Oluku, Me I no understand you again O!

You're abusing Keshi by calling him a mugu yet indirectly commending him by saying he is hungry for glory
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

This Chuks Aneke, at 19, should by now be sitting comfortably in the first team squad, if he is really as good as we have been hearing over the past half decade.
Not repeatedly getting loaned out to ScrewAlexandria, abi weytin dem call di yeye team sef...
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

Damunk wrote:This Chuks Aneke, at 19, should by now be sitting comfortably in the first team squad, if he is really as good as we have been hearing over the past half decade.
Not repeatedly getting loaned out to ScrewAlexandria, abi weytin dem call di yeye team sef...
Kpom. Arsenal has a spin machine like no one else. From David Bentley to Fran Merida to Carlos Vela to JET to Ryo Miyachi (sp) to Joel Campbell to Zelasomething to.....an endless list of supposed next generation superstars.
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

truetalk wrote:
KingLoku wrote:Keshi the mugu mighg just do it ,, style to go beg Anichebe .. Keshi wanna make history and coach in Worldcup .. Mugu don't knw we are ready 4 him .Amodu saga ..
Oluku, Me I no understand you again O!

You're abusing Keshi by calling him a mugu yet indirectly commending him by saying he is hungry for glory
Keshi can only operate within the Africa terrain ,, on world stage the clueless coach go choke tactically .. We no need am to go disgrace us , see wetin happen for Confed Cup .. Let him qualify us first , then make them deploy Siasia into the coaching crew . Tested and proven coach for worldstage ..
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

zee wrote:
Buffoon :lol: :lol: .......................The MIC spent over a decade in Europe and currently lives in the US................in his house that he paid 'cash' (no bloody mortgage for the MIC :thumbs: ) :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: .

The MIC earned millions of dollars as a worldclass footballer.........................and will continue earning big bucks as a worldclass coach :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Only a Nigerian would respond like this,what's wrong with London in the summer?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
zee wrote:

Only a Nigerian would respond like this,what's wrong with London in the summer?
Airhead :mrgreen: .......Lolly's statement is 'way above' you!!
Lolly 'gets' my reply :D :D
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo