This makes up for 8 years of killing birds.................

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

SUYA
This makes up for 8 years of killing birds.................

Post by SUYA »

............and listening to the foul breath of the UBA ! Just saw Okocha's bulalala....and all I can say is "eh" ????

* Please note this is not the same type of "eh" that was coaxed out of me after seeing the Lions new swim....ooops kit.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Suya for 9 yrs in The African continent,bird were killed mercilessly!In the USA the rate of dead birds increased in 94(WC),95(Gold cup),& 96(ATL Olympics)that was the worst year ever.I dont even want to talk about the other events because the lawsuit Okocha deserves for bird killing is worth millions.No amount of a fluke freekick can change that!And if we all remember,the last time a goal was scored from a direct freekick by JJ a.k.a Bird killa was in 1993 vs Algeria.Its 2004 now and we know the bird death toll will rise in Tunisia!
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

omey2k4 wrote:Suya for 9 yrs in The African continent,bird were killed mercilessly!In the USA the rate of dead birds increased in 94(WC),95(Gold cup),& 96(ATL Olympics)that was the worst year ever.I dont even want to talk about the other events because the lawsuit Okocha deserves for bird killing is worth millions.No amount of a fluke freekick can change that!And if we all remember,the last time a goal was scored from a direct freekick by JJ a.k.a Bird killa was in 1993 vs Algeria.Its 2004 now and we know the bird death toll will rise in Tunisia!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: This makes up for 8 years of killing birds..............

Post by 1naija »

SUYA wrote:............and listening to the foul breath of the UBA ! Just saw Okocha's bulalala....and all I can say is "eh" ????

* Please note this is not the same type of "eh" that was coaxed out of me after seeing the Lions new swim....ooops kit.
Many players score against Aston Villa. Even Kanu almost scored the other day.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

Jeez Omey2k ur signature links.......na wha O ! Let me find Miss Bature's Email address pour sand for ur garri. :oop

1naija --- have u seen the goal or can you imagine how it happend for us?

Ogbunigwe - U no get cable...so I no go even go ur side.
Last edited by SUYA on Thu Jan 22, 2004 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Almost is not good enough, but then again, this is the leader of the UBA talking.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

IAG but Aston Villa come on now!And can u quote me if i said anything on my last post.
Suya those Pics na just figment abeg,no do dat kin thang :twisted:
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

na wa ooo for una :mrgreen:
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

:lol:
:lol:lol:lol:

:lol:lol:
lol :lol:lol:
Last edited by anointed on Thu Jan 22, 2004 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]omey2k4[/color] wrote:IAG but Aston Villa come on now!And can u quote me if i said anything on my last post.
Na leader of the Union of Blockheads Association I dey refere to, not you.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Why Why Why?

Why una dey open new threads to reharsh di same crap? Him score...and? After 1000 attempts bobo suppose score...haba even if na by mistake!
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Cellular[/color] wrote:Why Why Why?

Why una dey open new threads to reharsh di same crap? Him score...and? After 1000 attempts bobo suppose score...haba even if na by mistake!
That reminds me, I need to open a thread explaining the implication of that goal for Oga's career as well as the fortune of Bolton :P.

furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Cellular[/color] wrote:Why Why Why?

That reminds me, I need to open a thread explaining the implication of that goal for Oga's career as well as the fortune of Bolton :P.
That reminds I need to delete that thread you are about to open :P :P
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

furiously frank, so you are the phantom murderator :P :D.

Unisol
Egg
Egg

Post by Unisol »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]omey2k4[/color] wrote:IAG but Aston Villa come on now!And can u quote me if i said anything on my last post.
Na leader of the Union of Blockheads Association I dey refere to, not you.

so thats what UBA means :lol:
Go Super Eagles - We taught the world to play Soccer.