aaron ramsey flukestar or superstar

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: aaron ramsey flukestar or superstar

Post by smartbrother »

Ugbowo wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:I beg he is ok....

Smartbrother, excuse me, what team do you support?
nigeria. why is that important in a thread about ramsey
I know ur national team is Naija I was wondering if u have a club team. I think I have seen u in some CHELSEA threads....hence y ur team has to do with this thread.
:lol: :lol: my brother I'd tell you but I have too many enemies on CE to disclose my club team. I can categorically state I do not support chelsea
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

smartbrother wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:I beg he is ok....

Smartbrother, excuse me, what team do you support?
nigeria. why is that important in a thread about ramsey
I know ur national team is Naija I was wondering if u have a club team. I think I have seen u in some CHELSEA threads....hence y ur team has to do with this thread.
:lol: :lol: my brother I'd tell you but I have too many enemies on CE to disclose my club team. I can categorically state I do not support chelsea
smartbrother supports Newcy
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Heliopolis wrote:Despite his impressive goalscoring tally, he still leaves a lot to be desired on the pitch. To his credit, he is a versatile energizer bunny playing with a renewed sense of confidence and leaves it all on the pitch. Conversely, his decision making remains poor and his technical skills are sorely lacking. Aside from his rocket of a goal today, the guy committed too many turnovers due to poor decisions and horrible passing. Prior to his goal, he committed 3 unnecessary turnovers in the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half. I remember this one pass he attempted in the 2nd half to either Cazorla or Ozil where he had no one around either one of them and it was a 3 metre pass yet he couldnt execute it correctly leading to a Liverpool counter-attack. We may get away with this against Liverpool but we wont be as lucky against stronger opponents.

Now, if you are an erratic striker who scores 10 goals in 15 matches, I will cut you some slack. However if you are a central midfielder with defensive responsibilities that gives up the ball as easily and often as Ramsey does, you surely deserve to be criticized.
I dont think we have been watching the same Arsenal this season..... :roll:

Yes he can improve but your assesment of his performances are just not accurate...okay he loses the ball sometimes so so does everyone...the one against Dortmund was expensive but go back and look at Arsenal's equaliser it was this same Ramsey who beat his man in the middle and shifted the ball wide to Sagna to cross for Giroud. Go an watch the Crystal Palace game....it was Ramsey who set Gnabry up for the dribble that caused the penalty with a delightful pass into the Crystal palace danger area.....it was Aaron Ramsey when we were down to 10 men who carried the ball 40+ yards and set Giroud up for the goal that killed the game off. Look at the Liverpool game, it was Ramsey again that fnished Liverpool off with a sumptous finish....all that in just 2 weeks!! :shock: We have not mentioned his performance against Swansea, Norwhich etc etc.. :shock:

Leave story as of today Ramsey and Yaya Toure are the 2 most influential players in this league. Yes he has areas he can improve on but tell me a 22 year old midfielder who has not got that capacity to......Rasmey has been absolutely fantastic..the goal rate may not continue but the tools are there for him to continue to be a very good player....the vision, engine and his understanding is improving. Give the boy the credit he deserves..if the season ended today he will scoop all the awards!! Let us hope he can continue...
To God be the glory
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

greg wrote:To have scored more goals in the start of a season than in your last 5 seasons combined means something mega has shifted. Mikel also go do this one day. 8-)
Ok this thread is about Ramsey but Mikel joined a club that told him to support the defence & pass the ball as soon as his gets it so how on earth will he find the back of the net 10 times in his career at that club:???:
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

kone wrote:the goat kajifu would say is aaron ramsey and lampard better than mikel because they score more goals, when i see these arsenall attacking midfilders it pains me so much when nigerians are saying they want to see a midfield of mikel, onazi,azeez chai all hardworkers instead of trying to find skillfull players like ramsey, carzola they want mikel or reuben to play as an attacking midfilder. what a joke
Airhead Kone,you must be on high.I said Kanu is better than Rivaldo and you and Biggestman claim Rivaldo score more goals and he is better.So just STFU and stop bringing SE into this
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

11 in 16. How is this happening
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Aside from that he is still SHYT
clueless.com
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

smartbrother wrote:11 in 16. How is this happening

hardwork, dedication and sacrifice.
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Lest one forget, his avoidance of Mourinho, who would've most certainly destroyed his dominance on the school playground, rendering it useless on the unrestricted pitches.
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Skylolo wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:Despite his impressive goalscoring tally, he still leaves a lot to be desired on the pitch. To his credit, he is a versatile energizer bunny playing with a renewed sense of confidence and leaves it all on the pitch. Conversely, his decision making remains poor and his technical skills are sorely lacking. Aside from his rocket of a goal today, the guy committed too many turnovers due to poor decisions and horrible passing. Prior to his goal, he committed 3 unnecessary turnovers in the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half. I remember this one pass he attempted in the 2nd half to either Cazorla or Ozil where he had no one around either one of them and it was a 3 metre pass yet he couldnt execute it correctly leading to a Liverpool counter-attack. We may get away with this against Liverpool but we wont be as lucky against stronger opponents.

Now, if you are an erratic striker who scores 10 goals in 15 matches, I will cut you some slack. However if you are a central midfielder with defensive responsibilities that gives up the ball as easily and often as Ramsey does, you surely deserve to be criticized.
I dont think we have been watching the same Arsenal this season..... :roll:

Yes he can improve but your assesment of his performances are just not accurate...okay he loses the ball sometimes so so does everyone...the one against Dortmund was expensive but go back and look at Arsenal's equaliser it was this same Ramsey who beat his man in the middle and shifted the ball wide to Sagna to cross for Giroud. Go an watch the Crystal Palace game....it was Ramsey who set Gnabry up for the dribble that caused the penalty with a delightful pass into the Crystal palace danger area.....it was Aaron Ramsey when we were down to 10 men who carried the ball 40+ yards and set Giroud up for the goal that killed the game off. Look at the Liverpool game, it was Ramsey again that fnished Liverpool off with a sumptous finish....all that in just 2 weeks!! :shock: We have not mentioned his performance against Swansea, Norwhich etc etc.. :shock:

Leave story as of today Ramsey and Yaya Toure are the 2 most influential players in this league. Yes he has areas he can improve on but tell me a 22 year old midfielder who has not got that capacity to......Rasmey has been absolutely fantastic..the goal rate may not continue but the tools are there for him to continue to be a very good player....the vision, engine and his understanding is improving. Give the boy the credit he deserves..if the season ended today he will scoop all the awards!! Let us hope he can continue...
Add Dortmund to the list of victims.... :D
To God be the glory
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Ramsey a true legend in the game
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

If he does nothing with the rest of his season, statistically, he's been brilliant...contributing where it counts, letting the numbers do the talking, as opposed to Youtube clips and grandiose delusions.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Coach wrote:If he does nothing with the rest of his season, statistically, he's been brilliant...contributing where it counts, letting the numbers do the talking, as opposed to Youtube clips and grandiose delusions.
Ramsey continues purple patch
Aaron Ramsey's goal against Dortmund was his 11th goal for Arsenal this season in all competitions, equalling his tally in his first six seasons combined for the Gunners
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I will say it again the reason Arsenal is riding high is because of the boy called Rambo! Aniks eat ya hearr out Rambo is serving hot tasty pies.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

A player's soccer career is a Marathon, not a journey. What we the fans ask for is to see a player work on their weaknesses and become a better and better player every single year.

I have said a few months ago that, Wenger's best performance so far this season has been the job he did with Ramsey in the off-season. Whatever he did with Ramsey, it has been better than the $$$$ millions the fans were asking him to spend on new players.

Watching Ramsey in previous years, we all knew he had talent. Two years removed from an atrocious injury, he has finally put it all together and has become the EPL's best player in the first 3 months of the season so far.

The young man has so much confidence and his game, it seems only the sky is the limit. He works hard, he has plenty of technical skills and plenty of energy to spare. His ability to be at the right place at the right time is unmatched. And now, he has a brain and attitude to go with it. And Yes, he is only 22 years old. Twenty TWO. And he cost Arsenal $0.

People mention the goals he scores. But it is more than the goals. Look at the quality of the goals. Look at the timing of the goals. Ramsey scores technically very difficult goals. He scores goals that really matter and make the difference in the final score. Furthermore, considering that this guy comes deep from midfield to score these goals is simply amazing.

Ramsey might not yet be a super star, but he is well on his way to becoming the next BIG Wenger finding. The next Nasri, Fabregas, or even Henry. Again, he is only 22 years old. I hope Arsenal makes sure they can keep this young man around for the next 10+ years.

Bepanda
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Any doubters left?
To God be the glory
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Yes, Joeyallennation.
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Skylolo wrote:Any doubters left?
Dont mistaken what I'm about to say for hate...

While he has been great statistically this season, Ramsey still has a lot of work to do on his game. He still gives the ball away far too often and too cheaply and his passing is not where it needs to be. However the guy has improved immensely over seasons past and *should* become a more complete player in the coming years.
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

6 weeks ago I said flukestar but I am now a convert. It is quite obvious that it has all come together mentally for Ramsey. Dude's confidence is sky-high and as they say, confidence is a mutherfuker!
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
Ligamentum
Egg
Egg

Post by Ligamentum »

Nasri neverscored as many goals as Ramsey has scoredthis year, even though he was better at dancing Awillo(dribbling). Cesc is a better attacking player than Ramsey, but Ramsey is better defensively this year. Ramsey may also reach Cesc's max of 19 goals in a season.
@#$% bitchress Vogts
this guy has destroyed nigerian football!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

scorer of small teams
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Aj1211
Egg
Egg

Post by Aj1211 »

Hmmm... Does a 30 goal season await Ramsey? If he stays fit, it just might be possible.
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Happy to see the kid doing well. Hope he keeps it up.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.